Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

You´re always welcome there :)

Congratz on Unity Plat, keep up mate  B)

Thanks Man And It wouldn't be the first madhouse I would be welcomed to :P 

Yet another update - :platinum: # 90 

Sly Cooper And The Thievius Raccoonus 

1S10028e.png

It seems I finally remembered how to turn on my PS3 and finish off this game ;) 

• Like 2

:platinum: # 89 

Assassins Creed Unity 

1S81184b.png

An amazing game with a nice new revamped parkour and fighting system to make the game feel fresh and different from the others in the series :)

Glad your positive about Unity as I just bought it recently, really looking forward to playing it as the last AC game I finished was Brotherhood. Hoping the long break i've had from the series will make me appreciate the gameplay changes even more. Congrats on yet another nice platinum! :highfive:

Glad your positive about Unity as I just bought it recently, really looking forward to playing it as the last AC game I finished was Brotherhood. Hoping the long break i've had from the series will make me appreciate the gameplay changes even more. Congrats on yet another nice platinum! :highfive:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did as I found it to be a great game and I only ran into one bug during the game which was just an NPC sat down inside a tree :P also may I recommend you give Assassins Creed Black Flag a try as it is also another great game in the series :D  

Your collection definitely has that razzle and dazzle, also that banner is so awesome! Keep it up dood!

It truly is an honour to have the Prinny Dood of PSNProfiles drop by the dazzling domain :D my list is slowly improving not long until I have as many quality platinums as you do :P

I love the Banner too, Floriss really is one talented individual :D  

• Like 1

Impressive list! I love the 'Favourite Plat of the Year'  - really inspiring. ^^

I am glad you like the list so far :D I added to favourite plat of the year as I felt it adds a bit of personal flavour to the list and glad to see that people like what I have written so far :D 

• Like 1

Really awesome list man keep up the work.  It is very dazzling.

Thanks Man, I am so glad everyone is loving my list so far... though it could do with some extra shine and dazzle :P 

Really impressive list me thinks. Can't wait to see what game is going to be your #100 platinum :D

I am really hoping that my 100th platinum will be Metal Gear Solid 4 as I feel that would be perfect as it was the game that made me get a PS3 in the first place :)

Congrats with the Sly 2 :platinum: buddy :yay:.

Thanks Buddy the quest to catch you is still on :P 

Such a dazzling new one my friend, I need to play unity at some point this year !! xD

I really hope you enjoy Unity I know a lot of people had alot of negative things to say about it but I really enjoyed it :D 

Late Update - :platinum: # 91

Sly 2 : Band Of Thieves

1S54097a.png 

I am finally getting some momentum going and getting through this huge list of PS3 games sat in my room waiting to be played :P 

• Like 1

Another New Platinum :D

:platinum: #92

Murdered Soul Suspect

1S727859.png

Moving On 

Collected Every Trophy In The Game 

An incredible game that received a lot of negative reactions about it which I don't see why. It plays very well with an extremely unique story that will have you gripped with a few swerves that you would see coming :D 

• Like 1

New Platinum - 

:platinum: # 93

X-Men Destiny 

1Sddc142.png

A very fun game that reminded me a bit of a toned down God Of War :) Would of had this platinum a lot sooner if it wasn't for being ill and also going to a gig on Wednesday.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update :D 

Platinum # 94 :platinum:

South Park The Stick Of Truth 

1S767353.png

Wow what a hilarious game. I honestly can't remember the last time I have laughed with a game as much as this one :) The gameplay is solid and the story is amazing, If you haven't tried this game out yet give it a try :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the latest addition pal, cant wait to get going on this myself!!

Thanks man I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did, A really fun game with an interesting main villain 

Nice, congrats. Anoter step closer to plat #100 :yay:

I know man starting to get a bit nervous about reaching that #100 platinum as it has been about 5 years since I last played Metal Gear Solid 4 :P 

I wish i was like you man. I only have 7 platinums, but I'm working on my 8th plat right now Enemy Front. Anyways, awesome checklist man.

Thanks man :) you have some really sweet platinums including one of my most favourite platinums ever, Red Dead Redemption. If you ever need any help/advise on trophies just gimme a shout man :D