PS5 Upgrade

FocusDR

We are currently investigating #Biomutant Trophies not carrying over to PS5. If you are experiencing this issue, please let us know or submit a bug report here: thqn.net/bm-rm

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/THQNordic/status/1567908519114080257

Edited by grifteskymfning

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2022 at 5:32 PM, grifteskymfning said:

We are currently investigating #Biomutant Trophies not carrying over to PS5. If you are experiencing this issue, please let us know or submit a bug report here: thqn.net/bm-rm

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/THQNordic/status/1567908519114080257

I think in going to auto pop what trophies I got from PS4. This game plays awfully on PS5. Worst ‘upgrade’ I’ve ever played 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/09/2022 at 11:39 AM, Thephoenixshow said:

They still haven't fixed the autopop for this game even tho they was looking into it 

Ah thanks. I just came back to check comments to see if there’s any updates. I really don’t want to play this pos game again, runs terrible on ps5. 

I'll check it out this afternoon. Looks like people have the plat in 10 minutes or less now, though, so that indicates autopop.

They certainly fixed it much faster than Fall Guys...

Edit: Looks like a partial autopop for me only. :/

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I'll check it out this afternoon. Looks like people have the plat in 10 minutes or less now, though, so that indicates autopop.

They certainly fixed it much faster than Fall Guys...

Edit: Looks like a partial autopop for me only. :/

Okay thanks. Is fall guys autopop fixed yet? 
I’ve got a lot of saves from ps4 so I’ll try multiple saves. It’s a shame because I was looking forward to playing it again but honestly it’s awful on PS5

Just tried it and it mostly worked for me. Had to skill both skilltrees again (melee and guns), surviving 5 mins in the Deadzone in the Mech and Social to find all 16 Side Characters (was missing two) again. Everything else popped after loading my latest save.

2 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

Just tried it and it mostly worked for me. Had to skill both skilltrees again (melee and guns), surviving 5 mins in the Deadzone in the Mech and Social to find all 16 Side Characters (was missing two) again. Everything else popped after loading my latest save.

Mine was skill trees (understandable because I think I maxed one then loaded to refund points, etc.), Deadzone (weird but whatever), and porky puff mines (weird and requires a replay).

Not the end of the world, but wish it were better.

Edited by RNumbers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2022 at 11:49 PM, FocusDR said:

Ah thanks. I just came back to check comments to see if there’s any updates. I really don’t want to play this pos game again, runs terrible on ps5. 

How does it run terribly? It doesn’t seem that bad, I’ve been playing it today with the graphics unlocked option (4K, as many FPS as possible).

On 02/11/2022 at 0:21 AM, Maenta said:

How does it run terribly? It doesn’t seem that bad, I’ve been playing it today with the graphics unlocked option (4K, as many FPS as possible).

it’s jumpy and seems like the fps keeps changing and skipping along when running. Combat is slow and button prompts appear too late. 

• 1 month later...

I've had the PS4 disc version of this game for a while, and decided to try and claim the free PS5 upgrade today... But the only option I get is to either buy it, or "add to library" via PS+, since I guess it's one of the free games for this month? I don't really subscribe to PS+ for the free games so I don't keep up to date on these kinda things.

I have no interest in claiming the PS+ version of this game since I already own it physically. Has anyone else had this issue? I assume I'll probably be able to claim the free PS5 upgrade once the monthly PS+ games lapse, I hope, but I was wondering if it's an issue specific to this game, unrelated to PS+?