Version?

ArmoredSnowman

17 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

And the "limited" edition from Strictly Limited Games, but that should have German USK rating on disc.

18 hours ago, Vergil said:

The JP physical version has been available for quite some time. And it released digitally worldwide same time i believe. 

Okay, I believe this is North America physical, as a couple reviewers made mention of the trophies not being able to sync https://www.amazon.com/Deathsmiles-I-II-PlayStation-4/dp/B09XSJ282Q, and we can see that earliest earners of this list are from July 2022. This leads me to believe this stack is NA PHYS, while other is EU PHYS. 

Now, before we can accurately tag these two stacks, we need someone with JP or ASIA discs to pitch in... as I'm seeing a large lack of those region of earners for either physical stack. Perhaps, this means, JP/HK physicals are not syncable... or they share the worldwide digital stack.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Okay, I believe this is North America physical, as a couple reviewers made mention of the trophies not being able to sync https://www.amazon.com/Deathsmiles-I-II-PlayStation-4/dp/B09XSJ282Q, and we can see that earliest earners of this list are from July 2022. This leads me to believe this stack is NA PHYS, while other is EU PHYS. 

Now, before we can accurately tag these two stacks, we need someone with JP or ASIA discs to pitch in... as I'm seeing a large lack of those region of earners for either physical stack. Perhaps, this means, JP/HK physicals are not syncable... or they share the worldwide digital stack.

I believe its shared cause it released digitally worldwide. I have SLG copy but don't wanna open it to find out :)

18 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I have the Asian physical version & it's this list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14950-deathsmiles-iii

The list for the subforum we're currently on now is almost certainly the US physical version.

The other list marked PH had its first trophy earned on May 21 which is a day after Clear River games released an EU physical version & this is the one I'm most interested to know about. It would be great if the PH list was the Clear River release & not the SLG one since the SLG only has ltd edition copies available & they're super expensive with the exchange rate (over 50 bucks more than I paid for the same thing in the AS region).

Also if SLG really made a version with an exclusive trophy list & said nothing I think they can fuck off harder than ever before. After waiting well over a year for Natsuki Chronicles from their dickhead mates shitty company I don't want to support SLG or FPG ever again if I can help it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I have the Asian physical version & it's this list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14950-deathsmiles-iii

The list for the subforum we're currently on now is almost certainly the US physical version.

The other list marked PH had its first trophy earned on May 21 which is a day after Clear River games released an EU physical version & this is the one I'm most interested to know about. It would be great if the PH list was the Clear River release & not the SLG one since the SLG only has ltd edition copies available & they're super expensive with the exchange rate (over 50 bucks more than I paid for the same thing in the AS region).

Also if SLG really made a version with an exclusive trophy list & said nothing I think they can fuck off harder than ever before. After waiting well over a year for Natsuki Chronicles from their dickhead mates shitty company I don't want to support SLG or FPG ever again if I can help it.

So Asian physical shares with the digital stack. I'd assume JP does as well. So, at the moment, it very much seems that this is NA release, and the other is EU. And yeah, SLG has had issues just shipping out the game! My friend bought from SLG back in June and has yet to ever receive the game.

27 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

So Asian physical shares with the digital stack. I'd assume JP does as well. So, at the moment, it very much seems that this is NA release, and the other is EU. And yeah, SLG has had issues just shipping out the game! My friend bought from SLG back in June and has yet to ever receive the game.

The trophy list showed up on the same week as the SLG collectors edition started showing up on people door step. Probably not related, but worth pointing out.

One DG, one SLG limited PH and one SLG collectors PH would be the most messed up stack yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2022 at 5:22 AM, grifteskymfning said:

One DG, one SLG limited PH and one SLG collectors PH would be the most messed up stack yet.

Especially since my friend had to get his SLG refunded. Dunno which edition, but the North American regular disc is relatively cheap, so I'm hoping that is one of the stacks.

Okay, I've contacted an owner of the PH-tag stack, and their response was that they bought the SLG Collector's Edition. So, the other stack is most like North American... though the possibility of it being limited edition still remains, until I can get confirmation otherwise.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

Confirmed, this stack https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18052-deathsmiles-iii is NA Physical per 03QrTBq.png

So the PH tagged list is Strictly Limited Games' European release, and this new stack is the North American physical release. The first stack is digital for all regions + HK/JP Physical. Thanks for all your help @pikey87@SUGARTOUCH, and @JeremyFatima

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Confirmed, this stack https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18052-deathsmiles-iii is NA Physical per 03QrTBq.png

So the PH tagged list is Strictly Limited Games' European release, and this new stack is the North American physical release. The first stack is digital for all regions + HK/JP Physical. Thanks for all your help @pikey87@SUGARTOUCH, and @JeremyFatima

It's nice to finally solve this mystery :).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

What about the european physical retail? Is that the same as Strictly?

Is HK and JP physical the same?

What about KR physical?

Edited by grifteskymfning

9 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

What about the european physical retail? Is that the same as Strictly?

AFAIK EU is only SLG. I haven't heard anything in regards to HK physical, so would assume it shares JP's. Don't know if Korea has a disc version, as I only see an Xbox 360 version on Gmarket.

11 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

AFAIK EU is only SLG. I haven't heard anything in regards to HK physical, so would assume it shares JP's. Don't know if Korea has a disc version, as I only see an Xbox 360 version on Gmarket.

KR has korean/english physical up on eBay.

I will buy EU retail first, see what that uses. Then I will buy HK to test for JP, and after that either NA or SLG.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have the japanese physical version, my trophy list shows the original list.

we have a european physical stack, and an american stack. SLG version must be european trophy list. digital european/american maybe is the trophy list of european/american physical or could even be bunded into the same list as my game got.

i just bought the american version from a seller who had a stock photo and they sent me a SLG copy. oh the strugles.

5 minutes ago, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

i have the japanese physical version, my trophy list shows the original list.

we have a european physical stack, and an american stack. SLG version must be european trophy list. digital european/american maybe is the trophy list of european/american physical or could even be bunded into the same list as my game got.

i just bought the american version from a seller who had a stock photo and they sent me a SLG copy. oh the strugles.

My friend bought USA physical, and got the USA stack. I bought EU physical (expensive asf) and got the EU stack. All digital versions share the original stack. The only unknown thing is what stack the HK/KOR physicals pertain to, though we suspect it'd be the original.