Anyone else...

Elekidcore

Anyone else see this and think it was a really weird knockoff of Sonic the Hedgehog? Seeing this made me do a double take to make sure I read it right. Hasn't shown up in the PSN store yet, but just to get the same reaction I had out of my friends when they see this in my list of games, I'm definitely going to be checking every couple of hours or so to see if they added it. 

LOL I'm not even sure what genre this would fall under. There's a cat, dog, and hamster one already. Unique, maybe? And why use the word 'stroke'? Makes the whole experience sound dark. LOL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elekidcore said:

Anyone else see this and think it was a really weird knockoff of Sonic the Hedgehog? Seeing this made me do a double take to make sure I read it right. Hasn't shown up in the PSN store yet, but just to get the same reaction I had out of my friends when they see this in my list of games, I'm definitely going to be checking every couple of hours or so to see if they added it.

Yeah, happened last week on a different game, thinking we had a new "Bubble Bobble" coming out.

Stroke the bishop is the one we're all waiting for. Or at least I am anyway, although I already have that game in my collection, I think.

3 minutes ago, Elekidcore said:

LOL I'm not even sure what genre this would fall under.

EZPZ shite, we already have that genre taken care of. :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Welp, not much longer until this post gets deleted as well

Yeah, mods will be around later, Stroking that Lock Topic button.

15 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Stroking around at the speed of sound, got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow.

Surely Stroke The Hedgehog is better than Big The Cat.

Joking aside, despite "Nice Beaver" being a Naked Gun joke, A "Stroke The Beaver" game is probably on the table at some point. I'd definitely buy a Beaver Stroking game* no doubt about it!!

* I wouldn't.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Maybe they could even make a "Stroke the Cock" game as well 1f914.png

lol "Cock" and "Pussy" are kinda decent jokes for alternate words, but Chicken and Cat will certainly be used instead.

"Beaver" though, that's the default word for the animal.

So I dunno, how they will be able to replace it with a better word from a pun point of view.

Still, pretty sure the "Stroke xxxxx" animal series is going to milk it for every animal available so not Beaver not being in there would be weird if they decided to miss it out..

BTW completely unrelated, but also completely related as well. Some years ago, 2005 or so, I was in Ueno Animal Zoo in Tokyo, and there was an area with snakes in it, there was a cute yellow and green one that was being held by a member of staff and I got to stroke it, it was really cool, like a sort of luxury handbag type of skin but on a moving snake, it was also surprisingly warm and not cold like you might expect.

I guess what I am trying to say is, "Stroke the Snake" is also a viable product, since I personally in my actual real life, have stroked a snake. lol

I was even filming it POV with my other hand. Got it on a DVD backup somewhere.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Elekidcore said:

Why so? I didn't think I said anything that merits deletion. Or did I?

It was nothing you said, it's the fact that most forum posts for these types of games usually get locked or deleted. This one has actually been up awhile know so many this one won't end up getting nuked like the rest. You shall be the survivor among the corpses of EZPZ forum posts

• Like 1