Trophy Thoughts

DeepEyes7

Didnt knew anything about this game until the trophy list appears (for the people that says that you cant find new and interesting games just looking at the trophy lists and why the ezpz flood is annoying, tomorrow this list will be in third page), and now I'm interested, some people call it a loli Dark Souls, sign me in!

P.S. The trophy icons are very nice!

Looking at the trophy list you will have to play the game maybe two times to beat it in advance? Or start in Advance from the beginning. And maybe you need to do a NG+ for "Deranged Specter Armor"

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 2

Yes it is known as "Loli Souls" over at Steam (and has good reviews over there) Haven't played it yet since I was waiting for a full release and was quite surprised when I found out it was coming to consoles so I decided to wait. 

The trophy list looks very simple tbh. No way they made a brutal  hardcore cutesy game... Right? 

Also, all those "max x element" trophies are nothing to worry about since the game, like the protagonist, is short. 

The Deranged Specter Armor is either going to be a one time chance boss like in Salt & Sacrifice or a boss you'll fight multiple times in a single play through. But I don't care, I always do one NG+ speedrun in all soulslikes after i get the platinum so bring it. 

Edited by BlitzkriegHottie

8 hours ago, XchocomanX said:

Wowza….over $200 for the Asian English LE!!!

I think this one gets a pass at this time….

Thanks for the links though 

13 hours ago, Elkaroo_ said:

There's an easy mode that gives you some buffs, Advanced mode is just the normal difficulty game.

Ahh, and here I was expecting to be harder instead. Welp. Thanks for the info on that! ^^

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What's this like for someone like myself, who isn't very good with Dark Souls type games?

It's kind of a third person shooter so you can stand well back of most enemies and just blast away. The bosses aren't nearly as hard as souls bosses, but are somewhat challenging. There's an easy mode but i haven't played it so can't talk to much about it. I don't think it would be that bad for non souls people.

Lower the controller sensitivity  though because it's way to twitchy by default, and makes the game so much worse

Edited by Elkaroo_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...