33 minutes ago, ZN-42-VS said:

Same issue with Highway Driving… The EU version doesn’t sync its trophies. Is it bad performance from both parties or are there other severe issues? Maybe it explains why so many paying members are being flagged by the Cheating Team!

Non-syncing trophy lists aren't a flaggable offence under site rules, because the trophies and their order will be completely normal once the list hits the servers. Also, the reason why there are so many non-syncing lists these days is because the Sony console dev kits are reportedly very unintuitive and don't make it easy to find the trophy list upload switch(es) so many devs miss them completely and don't know they have to manually upload them to the servers.

The sooner the devs are informed of a non-syncing list, the sooner the problem will be fixed. EDIT: @turniplord are you or your industry contacts able to help get either of these lists to sync?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Non-syncing trophy lists aren't a flaggable offence under site rules, because the trophies and their order will be completely normal once the list hits the servers. Also, the reason why there are so many non-syncing lists these days is because the Sony console dev kits are reportedly very unintuitive and don't make it easy to find the trophy list upload switch(es) so many devs miss them completely and don't know they have to manually upload them to the servers.

Trophy lists being activated have nothing to do with the dev kit 

1 hour ago, G-Achievements said:

How do they get uploaded then? I was always told the devs have to do it from within their dev tools ?. I know Microsoft solved non-syncing achievements problem years ago by including everything in the game itself so when that goes live, the list does as well.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

40 minutes ago, G-Achievements said:

There's literally a manual button that says "Publish Trophy" in the devkit. This is the only way to send a trophy pack to Sony for verification before being active across PSN.

On 9-10-2022 at 6:55 PM, HuntingFever said:

The sooner the devs are informed of a non-syncing list, the sooner the problem will be fixed. EDIT: @turniplord are you or your industry contacts able to help get either of these lists to sync?

Maybe I am just being frustrated due to the fact that I have been flagged for a game which has been played the legit way. Due to issues no trophies popped and after restarting the game all of the trophies popped automatically. 

These issues should be addressed to Sony who is responsible together with the developer to have a fix instead of flagging people on this website. As if people who are spending a lot of money on games (also crapgames) are being held for a cheater. PSN Profiles is aware of the fact that there are a lot of games are currently being released with a duration of gameplay less than 30 seconds. If these issues cannot be solved why does the end-user gets the blame for it? It's not fair (and especially the paying member won't accept this policy any longer) and if this won't be changed there won't be any member left on the leaderboards! So I am advising PSN Profiles to check and double check how to deal with their members. 

On the other hand games which do have issues interfacing its trophies must communicated in a much better way. People are spending their hard earned money and at the end they come to the conclusion no trophies are being interfaced which is very frustrating. PSN Profiles is not to blame, but more attention and better communication through their website is where PSN Profiles can earn credits!

Hopefully in the near future a lot will be resolved, if not... there'll be alternatives and PSN Profiles should be warned ;-)

On 9-10-2022 at 7:00 PM, G-Achievements said:

Sony and the developers are responsible for this and they should test things like this before the shit hits the streets! It's not that difficult ;-) 

5 hours ago, Thrillhelm said:

Trophies for NA version synch now. This site will follow up with that change soon I guess.

This is exactly what I mean... The site will follow up on this soon YOU GUESS. Well, in my opinion it should be tested in advance and then afterwards set a releasedate. This prevents a lot of frustration for all parties.

On 9-10-2022 at 5:26 AM, man08071983 said:

same happened with starlit racing, but after 2 days the problem was solved.

That is fantastic news... having issues and being able to resolve within 48 hours! Credits to the ones who do know what responsibility means!

57 minutes ago, ZN-42-VS said:

Maybe I am just being frustrated due to the fact that I have been flagged for a game which has been played the legit way. Due to issues no trophies popped and after restarting the game all of the trophies popped automatically. 

You're talking about 2 completely different issues that have nothing to do with each other, one is caused by a bug in the PS5's OS and the other is caused by a lack of understanding by developers over how trophy lists are uploaded. Also note that some games have been non-syncers since the mid-PS3 era and still don't sync to this day, plus there are several PS4 games that have been non-syncers for 4+ years but the devs are either impossible to contact, don't understand what you're talking about or in rare cases, simply don't care.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZN-42-VS said:

These issues should be addressed to Sony who is responsible together with the developer to have a fix instead of flagging people on this website. As if people who are spending a lot of money on games (also crapgames) are being held for a cheater. PSN Profiles is aware of the fact that there are a lot of games are currently being released with a duration of gameplay less than 30 seconds. If these issues cannot be solved why does the end-user gets the blame for it? It's not fair (and especially the paying member won't accept this policy any longer) and if this won't be changed there won't be any member left on the leaderboards! So I am advising PSN Profiles to check and double check how to deal with their members. 

On the other hand games which do have issues interfacing its trophies must communicated in a much better way. People are spending their hard earned money and at the end they come to the conclusion no trophies are being interfaced which is very frustrating. PSN Profiles is not to blame, but more attention and better communication through their website is where PSN Profiles can earn credits!

Hopefully in the near future a lot will be resolved, if not... there'll be alternatives and PSN Profiles should be warned ;-)

Sony and the developers are responsible for this and they should test things like this before the shit hits the streets! It's not that difficult ;-) 

This is exactly what I mean... The site will follow up on this soon YOU GUESS. Well, in my opinion it should be tested in advance and then afterwards set a releasedate. This prevents a lot of frustration for all parties.

That is fantastic news... having issues and being able to resolve within 48 hours! Credits to the ones who do know what responsibility means!

You posted like six hours after the problem was resolved by all sides, Sony and this site.

• Like 1