Save The Vita!

Ikenda

I don't have a Vita but I am for sure going to buy it because of JRPGs!  :yay:

But i'm gonna wait for the slim to be released so there will be a bit of a wait.

Other than that I don't see any turn offs from it besides the overpriced memory cards.  :lol:

Dont wait for the Slim!  The original's screen is soooooo gorgeous and bright and crisp and is one of my favourite things about it.  Apparently the experience just isn't the same with an LCD screen.

• Like 1

I love my Vita and, given the fact that I can play it all the time, it might even be the system that gets the most consistent play (if not the most gaming time due to my up-till-5am weekend console binges).

I'd love to see the cards come down in price.  I am making do with a 16GB, but it involves some rather tedious micromanagement of the data.

I think it needs more exclusives.  Tearaway was awesome, but it doesn't appeal to the "core" gamer in the same way as, say, an InFamous game would.  Given that the "core" is, I think, the target market for the thing, it would make sense to advertise the core games more.

This works the other way too.  Most of Vita's "cuter" games, which might appeal to parents looking for what to get their kids, are only available on the PSN store.  They don't appear on the shelves when a parent is comparing it to something like, say, a 3DS, and so the Vita misses out on that market too.  A parent looks at it and thinks: "look at all this "adult" content, there's no way little timmy is playing with all these guns.  Where's that one with the yellow rat thing."

It doesn't help that my local GAME store has relegated the Vita games to one tiny, cramped shelf at an awkward height and in an out of the way position.

I try and plug the Vita wherever I can.  But I am just one man... :(

• Like 1

Dont wait for the Slim!  The original's screen is soooooo gorgeous and bright and crisp and is one of my favourite things about it.  Apparently the experience just isn't the same with an LCD screen.

Yeah i heard about that but a couple of my friends that have ones said the same thing but told me since i never had the OLED screen it wouldn't be that bad to get the LCD

Also the bundle is really good deal and i have tried to find the original Vita but there all overpriced :/

So I'll probably just get the bundle. ^_^ Thanks for the advice though! :D