Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition coming to PS5 (February 16, 2023)

ziggypossum

Shadow Warrior 3 Will Be Coming To PS5, New Ratings Reveal

Spotted by website Gematsu on Twitter, new ratings made public in Germany reveal that Shadow Warrior 3 will be getting a PS5 version.

This new version will likely come with some PS5-worthy visual upgrades, so every action-packed moment of Shadow Warrior 3 will look even more bloody and intense.

There’s been no confirmation from publisher Devolver Digital at the time of writing, so we don’t know exactly what this new version will entail.

But what we can at least hope for is that Devolver will make it a free upgrade to the PS5 version for those who already own Shadow Warrior 3, something always appreciated by fans.

With these ratings just appearing in Germany, it would be possible to hear more about the update sometime soon.

https://www.psu.com/news/shadow-warrior-3-will-be-coming-to-ps5-new-ratings-reveal/

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

The Definitive Edition of Shadow Warrior 3 is a reinvigorated, ultraviolent blend of fast-paced gunplay, razor-sharp melee combat, and spectacular free-running movement through a mythical Japanese realm. Test your skills against the all-new Survival Mode, New Game Plus, and Hardcore Mode, and WATCH OUT FOR THAT DRAGON!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, SensaiGaia1 said:

Hope I can auto pop the trophies. If not it will be fun to play again. I played it when it first released, somehow completed it with a major migraine because my PS4 was so loud playing it 1f602.png1f62d.png. Least I have a PS5 now so I don't have to endure a migraine. 

There's no cross-save or auto-pop: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/02/2023 at 1:48 PM, HuntingFever said:

There's no cross-save or auto-pop: 

Oh that's fine then, happy to play through it again. Wasn't too difficult last time round. It's been a while anyway so good timing to play through again :)

• Like 1