Removed

GUDGER666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Glad my post was never addressed.

I must've just forgot sorry. It was just the other Extreme Versus, the only other one with online trophies from what I can see. 

Why wouldn't it be under D? It's listed as D on the site. https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=a-z&platform=ps3&letter=D&page=4

Edited by GUDGER666

48 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Why wouldn't it be under D? It's listed as D on the site. https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=a-z&platform=ps3&letter=D&page=4

Nothing wrong with it. That was me trying to reverse engineer figure out what you meant by the first "Gundam" game. i.e. You have the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games listed, therefore that random "Gundam" game can't be those.

A note for Full Boost, non-Asian accounts actually can't play online. You need an online pass which can only be bought on Asian accounts and is non-transferable to other accounts on the same console. So no idea if you want to remove it or add a note.

Also in the Japanese section "Ikki" should have "Online" added to it and you can add the game Dark Awake. It's a fighting game on Japanese PSN that has P2P servers. Recent earners just a few months back.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

A note for Full Boost, non-Asian accounts actually can't play online. You need an online pass which can only be bought on Asian accounts and is non-transferable to other accounts on the same console. So no idea if you want to remove it or add a note.

Also in the Japanese section "Ikki" should have "Online" added to it and you can add the game Dark Awake. It's a fighting game on Japanese PSN that has P2P servers. Recent earners just a few months back.

Nice thanks for info, if you know of any other Japanese games let me know as it's difficult to find Info on them. Dark Awake is already on the list in Japanese games. 

25 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Might be good to point out that although you can earn some trophies, the plats are unobtainable in Lost Planet 2, Black Ops 2, Dirt 2

As I say above the lists people should check games before playing them as unobtainable plats are on the list. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Anyone know of a easy way to find out which ones are p2p and require no servers for online to function? 

Best way would be to boot the game up i guess. Most games without any kind of online tracking or website are usually p2p though like Quantum Theory etc. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, EzioAuditoreFnze said:

Is this list currently updated? Alien vs Predator and Alien Colonial Marines are obtainable?

The servers are still up and very dead for both games but in the case of AVP, the servers are poor at best and suffer from lag, lengthy matchmaking times and serious stat tracking problems with the XP trophies. Fortunately for A:CM, everything can be done in LAN mode if you have 2 PS3s and know how to use the turret trick to fool the game into thinking you have 3 people playing.

Whilst you can get all the online stuff done during a long weekend, I recommend skipping AVP and doing A:CM instead, because its online trophies are a lot easier and far less frustrating to earn (I did them in 2-3 days with a solid boosting group) then it only took me another couple of days to get the Plat.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Removed Far Cry 2 and Syndicate. 

Is this a temporary removal or not? The servers are not officially shutdown (yet) and even though no one can connect, this game has some history of servers being down for months...

11 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Is this a temporary removal or not? The servers are not officially shutdown (yet) and even though no one can connect, this game has some history of servers being down for months...

Off for now, if it somehow comes back I will put it back on. It's been 6 months so didn't think it should still be on. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...