Removed

GUDGER666

8 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

So for Japanese, meaning Japanese-only releases? Thanks for the thread BTW. 

Yea, i haven't gone through the Japanese games though so there's probably some missing. All Japanese games are listed here so if you see any let know. I think a lot are just stacks though. No probs  https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=a-z&platform=ps3&letter=other

Edited by GUDGER666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, JupiterRule said:

are you sure that diner dash is still possible, anyone have tried recently ? the last achiever is from a long long time ago 1f914.png

edit ; can't try by myself because otherwise i'll get a trophy by launching the game !

Multiple achievers this year and one just back in August, this is not a long long time ago, especially for a delisted game. And i doubt this game has servers, it will be p2p. If you're that bothered why not just launch it on a different profile. 

40 minutes ago, LoStraniero91 said:

I see Fuel in the list, but the platinum is unobtainable since it was a GameSpy game and GoneSpy doesn't work with this title.

Someone said a trophy is still obtainable but must've been mistaken, removed it. 

Also removed Mercenaries 2. 

• 1 month later...

Do any of these have trophy lists on ps5 now they are allowing ps3 games on their new tiered PlayStation plus? Just wondering if its worth upping my PlayStation plus, but there is no point if you can't get trophies for those games. Plus id like to go back and get some more trophies from the ones I've not got many on.  

On 1/20/2023 at 5:12 PM, brudzinski_1986 said:

Do any of these have trophy lists on ps5 now they are allowing ps3 games on their new tiered PlayStation plus? Just wondering if its worth upping my PlayStation plus, but there is no point if you can't get trophies for those games. Plus id like to go back and get some more trophies from the ones I've not got many on.  

Yes, you can still earn trophies for PS3 games on PS Plus. They're earned the same as if you're playing on a PS3, they're not new lists. They share the same trophy lists as their originals did. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

should we add the 2 Jackbox party pack games that realised on PS3?

Had the first one listed but not the 2nd as the guide said it was offline, added thanks. Good spot. 

9 hours ago, simmias said:

I'm 99% certain that the online trophies in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker are still obtainable.

They are, already on the list.