Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

9 minutes ago, mgrantz said:

Puzzling since I haven't changed any privacy settings.  However, I went ahead just now and followed the steps in the first post in this thread by checking settings on my PS5.  I have no hidden games, and anyone can see my gaming history.  I'm not sure why they're all showing as hidden on this website, but not another one.

The PS5 changed privacy settings defaults on first boot and again after the most recent update. I can't speak to why another site vs this site shows data or doesn't show data.

If you followed the settings in the first post, it should show your trophies after you earn a new trophy and update here.

Hi, since yesterday I noticed I'm having an issue where my account wont finish validating and if I just go straight to my profile it just displays 3 games (compared to my console or playstation.com where about 47 are displayed).

Anyone is having the same problem? The only thing I noticed is that the 3 games that are displayed are games that are ps5 native ex. astro's playroom and bugsnax (or 1 that got an upgrade), ex. no man's sky.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2 minutes ago, microsamm said:

You have hidden all of your games from your profile on your console, except the 3 games that show up here.
Edit: Now you set your profile on private.

Hi microsamm, thanks for answering. I just changed my privacy settings to no one to see, updated my profile and changed it back to anyone... waiting for it to let me update again. Don't know why I thought maybe a clean "update" would help.

I did look if I hide any of my other games but it doesn't seem so :( hope the next update works in an hour or so...

2 minutes ago, dbarreda said:

Hi microsamm, thanks for answering. I just changed my privacy settings to no one to see, updated my profile and changed it back to anyone... waiting for it to let me update again. Don't know why I thought maybe a clean "update" would help.

I did look if I hide any of my other games but it doesn't seem so :( hope the next update works in an hour or so...

Follow the instructions on the first post in this thread if your trophies don't show when you update again.

Hi, new here. I have issue. My trophies list stuck with games from 2017. I don't know what I mess up. Anyway, I change privacy to not show any trophies to anyone on my PS4, Ive checked on ps3 and its same. It passed a week, meanwhile I earn some new trophies and still on my psnp it doesn't change to show 'there is no trophies', still list ended at 2017. Any ideas? No hidden games on PS4 and PS3 and I don't have any other PS.

SOLVED. I just find out that I have to click on 'update profile' on psnp website.

Edited by kamczoo
Solved

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 8:55 AM, sk_lp_him said:

Today I started and earned trophies in A Way Out and when I updated a few minutes ago the game is not showing on my profile. It's not hidden.

Same, got the GTA 3 Platinum, that's not showing, neither is my Inkplosion platinum, beacause i had them hidden a while back, but i have un-hidden them, but that didn't work

It says i have 157 trophies hidden, i just got the Watch Dogs, Inkplosion and GTA III Platinum, but those are hidden. I did everything in this post, and it's still not showing. I have no hidden games, and my profile and gaming history is open. The 3 platinums were earned on PS5.

Hi,

So this just happened overnight, all my trophies have dissapeared on psnprofiles.

I read a few posts with similar issues, and earning a new trophy and re-syncing seems to fix the issue. I have tried this multiple times to no avail.

I also unhid every game, but still nothing.

Any advice?

1 hour ago, NSR_Apathy said:

Hi,

So this just happened overnight, all my trophies have dissapeared on psnprofiles.

I read a few posts with similar issues, and earning a new trophy and re-syncing seems to fix the issue. I have tried this multiple times to no avail.

I also unhid every game, but still nothing.

Any advice?

Also double check your privacy settings just to be sure.

8 hours ago, Nachtseele89 said:

I have a problem. 

I deleted two games with 0% Trophies on my ps4.sync with psn. 

Update my profile here, but still showing up.

Any help?

Thanks and have a nice day 

You'll need to earn a new trophy in any other game, then update your profile here in order for those deleted lists to disappear from your profile here on the site

I seem to have a rather obscure problem.

I have 34 hidden trophies and have tried every possible way to unhide them (everything mentioned in this thread and more) but nothing I do unhides them.

I ended up contacting the Dutch Sony costumer service. After many weeks of back and forth e-mails, they told me this is due to language packs for these specific games (which are Outlast, Destiny, Strider and Watch Dogs). According to Sony these packs are messing with my privacy settings and I need to "turn the language packs off". However, as far as I can tell, I don't have language packs of any kind for these games, and if I did I wouldn't know how to turn them off.

Has anyone here heard of this before?

Edited by ZankaiPowaa

On 1/29/2021 at 3:11 PM, ZankaiPowaa said:

I seem to have a rather obscure problem.

I have 34 hidden trophies and have tried every possible way to unhide them (everything mentioned in this thread and more) but nothing I do unhides them.

I ended up contacting the Dutch Sony costumer service. After many weeks of back and forth e-mails, they told me this is due to language packs for these specific games (which are Outlast, Destiny, Strider and Watch Dogs). According to Sony these packs are messing with my privacy settings and I need to "turn the language packs off". However, as far as I can tell, I don't have language packs of any kind for these games, and if I did I wouldn't know how to turn them off.

Has anyone here heard of this before?

Yeah that makes no sense at all, it sounds like they just gave you a random response because they don't know lol - Looking at your profile on PSN itself, it looks like you have 34 more trophies than on the site. Try hiding all of you trophies on your console (Don't do that to all of them individually, just change the main setting from where 'anyone' can see your trophies to where 'no one' can see your trophies). Then update your profile here on the site to where it says "Aww no trophies here", then switch the privacy setting on your console to where 'anyone' can see your trophies, earn a new trophy, then update your profile here again and that should hopefully fix it

On 31/01/2021 at 7:43 PM, BlindMango said:

Yeah that makes no sense at all, it sounds like they just gave you a random response because they don't know lol - Looking at your profile on PSN itself, it looks like you have 34 more trophies than on the site. Try hiding all of you trophies on your console (Don't do that to all of them individually, just change the main setting from where 'anyone' can see your trophies to where 'no one' can see your trophies). Then update your profile here on the site to where it says "Aww no trophies here", then switch the privacy setting on your console to where 'anyone' can see your trophies, earn a new trophy, then update your profile here again and that should hopefully fix it

Thanks for the reply, but I've already tried that :-( multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have tried to set up my account, I knew it was suggested to get a trophy to refresh the system but it is showing none of my trophies after getting an easy 1. I went though the PS5, PS4 and PS3 to make sure I don't have any settings blocking out the ability to view trophies. I am kinda stuck at this point, Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, jdjdjts said:

So I have tried to set up my account, I knew it was suggested to get a trophy to refresh the system but it is showing none of my trophies after getting an easy 1. I went though the PS5, PS4 and PS3 to make sure I don't have any settings blocking out the ability to view trophies. I am kinda stuck at this point, Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Just needed to type your name in the search box on the main page and click Update. You're all set and your profile is showing now.

• Like 2