Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

41 minutes ago, RamboBalboa1209 said:

I have a platinum for Tales from The Borderlands and about 100 bronze trophies that aren't showing up. Also my level is wrong. I'm 35 on my ps4 and 34 on here. Is this site missing games?

You have 121 Hidden trophies. That's what the blue H on your profile means. Follow all the steps on the first page of this thread to solve the hidden trophies problem if you did not intend to hide them.

Edited by DaivRules

On 23/09/2020 at 1:16 PM, anilcanballi said:

Sorry to hear that , Almost a month still no updates from SONY ? 

I contacted them a few times but they didn't even understand what my problem is. They said they can't support 3rd party apps or sites and I must contact the game developers or trophy sites developers. Eventually I figured it out myself.

I hope you will be more lucky.

Nope. They ask me for more info every few days or ask me to try things like delete my user profile and such, but nothing yet that fixes it. I actually switched to a different PS4 recently (a borrowed one, since I sold mine in anticipation of the PS5). But still the problem is there. I don't get it.

On 23/09/2020 at 9:08 AM, FridgeMouth said:

Did you change your trophy list to private, gain a trophy and sync. Then change your trophy list back to public? That made it work for me as it made PSN Profiles rebuild my list, knew it was working as it took almost 5 mins to update instead 

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that before, and just tried it again to be safe, but no change. My problem is on the PSN side, since my PSN friends also can't see the trophies which show up as hidden here... 

The regular playroom isn't showing up on my profile. I have 21 out if the 24 trophies now. They display fine on my PS4 and PS3 trophy list. Playroom vr shows up fine here. Any thoughts on what I can do?

Not sure if they show on TT either as I can't update my profile on there yet.

Edited by Super_Mep

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Hmmm, my playroom trophies show up so that's strange yours do not. 

Your profile says you have 21 trophies hidden. I would go on your PS4 and hide and then unhide the trophies. Then earn a trophy in any other game and synch and it should refresh.

You're right I found them as hidden on my ps4. So weird. I unhid them I'll wait until I pop the next trophy to see if it's fixed thanks!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Euphoric_Nudity said:

I have 90% but on psn it shows 90% however shows that I didn’t earn some trophies... and on here it’s updated to 30 something percent

Ive tried syncing and restarting both devices and I can’t fix it. What do I do

You have 393 hidden trophies. That's what the Blue H on your profile means. Does that have something to do with it?

5 minutes ago, ToMoSK1 said:

Hhey guys i just noticed thtat on my ps4 i have just collected my 5000th trophy but after updating the site it says thahht i have 4966 so 34 less.. any idea why? I dont know how long is it

You have 34 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile.

Follow the instructions on the first post of this thread.

On 14. 10. 2020 at 3:53 PM, DaivRules said:

You have 34 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile.

Follow the instructions on the first post of this thread.

thanks i realized that after my stupid post :D i wasnt on this page for long time so i forgot about those :) thank you for reply

On 10/16/2020 at 0:33 AM, ckleckner78 said:

hmm i did what you said bout checking all consoles n madden 18 is not hidden on any of them and i even did the hide all trophy unhide trophy and it still doesnt show up online even in friend comparissions so i have no clue where the game is hidden as i only have 2 ps4s and 1 ps3 :(

Madden is showing on your profile. You have 138 hidden trophies though. Did you go on your PS4 and in the PS4 menus, find the PS3&Vita games list and look for your PS4 games there?

Yeah I just tried everything on what the first page said and I am still missing an old game and the one I am currently playing.  I checked on my ps3 and ps4 and both games are not hidden.  Both games are ps4 games but I checked on ps3 just incase.  I did the steps for hiding and unhiding but they are still not showing up.  It is weird they are both resident evil games that are not showing.  They are resident evil revelations 2 and resident evil 7.  I am currently playing resident evil 7 so it's weird it isn't showing up for me when I just started playing it.  Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks

1 hour ago, onechance4u said:

Yeah I just tried everything on what the first page said and I am still missing an old game and the one I am currently playing.  I checked on my ps3 and ps4 and both games are not hidden.  Both games are ps4 games but I checked on ps3 just incase.  I did the steps for hiding and unhiding but they are still not showing up.  It is weird they are both resident evil games that are not showing.  They are resident evil revelations 2 and resident evil 7.  I am currently playing resident evil 7 so it's weird it isn't showing up for me when I just started playing it.  Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks

You have 76 hidden trophies, are those different than the 2 Resident Evil games you’re trying to get to show?

The first page also mentions going on your PS4, but IN your PS4 Hidden Games Settings is a menu labeled PS3&Vita where PS4 game will ALSO be listed. Have you check in that menu?

1 hour ago, ckleckner78 said:

not this one on my second account and yes i did i looked on ps3 and both ps4s i have i even hidden all games and unhid not sure why its not showing . i only hid it cause i wasnt planning on finishing it but i did anyway.

You said you looked on PS3 and both PS4s, but did you look in the PS3 menu ON the PS4?

6 minutes ago, BraddersVee said:

I have hid quite a few games over the years, but now in 'Hidden Games' not a single game is ticked as hidden. Because of that, I am unable to unhide games I may wish to unhide it seems. 

As asked above, did you look in the PS3&Vita section on the PS4? Yes, PS4 games will show up there. 

Yes I have looked in all sections and both games are not hidden on ps3 or ps4 consoles.  I have also looked at both sections on ps4 to make sure games are not hidden.  I did the do not show earn trophy and then show & earn trophy suggestion as well.  I just started playing resident evil 7 so it's odd that it would be hidden or having trouble seeing trophies when I never hid them.  The total amount that says hidden on my profile are the all the trophies for resident evil revelations 2 and the trophies I have earned so far on resident evil 7.

I looked and I can see the trophies I have earned are on the what's new feed that friends can see.  I have not touched the hide games options before so that is weird that it's just these two games.  Both game were played on the ps4 and I just started playing resident evil 7 now for the first time.

I have a ps trophies app on my phone that shows all trophies are earned.

I asked a friend to see if he can see trophies on my profile and he said he can't see them.  I doubled checked if both games were selected hidden on the ps3 and ps4 sections, and they are not selected as hidden.  I am going to uninstall and reinstall game and see if that does something.  It's like trying to figure out a glitched trophy workaround, which is going to drive me nuts lol.

Edited by onechance4u