Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

PSNprofiles is telling me I have 4 hidden games, which I know are Destiny, Strider, Watch Dogs and Outlast. 

I did all the steps in the first post, I checked every console I own, both PS4s, both PS3s, and my vita. Nothing is showing up as hidden on any of them.

I also made everything private, earned a trophy, updated PSNprofiles, made everything public again, earned another trophy, updates PSNprofiles again - no change.

How these 4 games are still hidden is truly a mystery to me. Can anyone help me out? I'm currently playing Strider again and would really like for the trophies to show up on my PSNprofile ?

Just did an experiment: 'officially' hid the 4 games PSNprofiles was not showing plus one more for testing. Earned a trophy, synched. Then unhid the games again, earned another trophy, synched again. No change. The original 4 games PSNprofiles are still not showing, but the additional game I hid for testing is showing up as normal again. Could this be a bug in the PSNprofiles website?

Edited by ZankaiPowaa

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 4:38 AM, anilcanballi said:

I am pretty sure don't have any hidden game but PSNP says I have 1 hidden trophy. I checked twice ps4 and ps3 & vita lists to be sure. I earned a trophy and synced a few times nothing changed. Any advice?

I'd check again 1 more time very slowly and carefully. From experience and logically you missed it somewhere.

10 hours ago, anilcanballi said:

Well, I've found that the hidden game is MAGICKA. But I can't see it on my hidden games list on my ps4 or PSN privacy settings on the Sony site. This is getting annoying.

Can you check for the game being hidden by checking your PS3 console and your Vita console, not just your PS4.  Sony really botched the unhiding functionality (clearly), so if you’ve looked on your PS4, as well as checking the “PS3 & Vita” list under Hidden on your PS4, it’s worth checking your other consoles. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Can you check for the game being hidden by checking your PS3 console and your Vita console, not just your PS4.  Sony really botched the unhiding functionality (clearly), so if you’ve looked on your PS4, as well as checking the “PS3 & Vita” list under Hidden on your PS4, it’s worth checking your other consoles. 

You are right. I found MAGICKA on ps3 list(it's a ps4 game ?) but it is unchecked! I tried hid-earned trophy-synced-unhid-earn trophy-synced again but didn't work. My friend and I  once tried that game on my console a long time ago when I had a PS NOW. I don't have the game at the moment. Maybe if I start the game again it fixes.No way to pay 15gbp for 1 hidden trophy problem.

I have 100% on Child of Light and Valiant Hearts on PS4, and have earned some trophies on those games on PS3. I changed the settings on my PS4, and the games on both consoles show up. I only want to display the PS4 ones on PSNprofiles. Is that possible? Do I unhide on the PS4 and go to the PS3 and hide the PS3 games on there (NOT on the PS3 and Vita games section on PS4?) Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I am still having a problem with my psnp. Magicka 2 doesn't appear on my list. Im sure its unchecked on hidden games list. I checked on ps4 and psvita. I thought earning a trophy on MAGICKA 2 fixes the problem but no, now i have 2 hidden trophies on my list. What should i do ?

15 hours ago, anilcanballi said:

I am still having a problem with my psnp. Magicka 2 doesn't appear on my list. Im sure its unchecked on hidden games list. I checked on ps4 and psvita. I thought earning a trophy on MAGICKA 2 fixes the problem but no, now i have 2 hidden trophies on my list. What should i do ?

I'm having the same problem as you. I've contacted Playstation and they are looking into it for me. I'll let you know what the result is...

9 minutes ago, Aurc said:

How does PSNP handle hidden trophies, as far as milestones go? Example: your 10th Platinum is hidden. Does it just not show the milestone, replace your 10th Platinum with what is actually your 11th, or what? Just curious.

If it’s hidden, it’s as if it doesn’t even exist and all milestones skip over the hidden trophies. 

So your 11th Platinum becomes your 10th and so on. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If it’s hidden, it’s as if it doesn’t even exist and all milestones skip over the hidden trophies. 

So your 11th Platinum becomes your 10th and so on. 

I see! It's as I thought, then. Makes sense. Thank you for the quick response. I guess if you then un-hide everything, the milestones fix themselves to accurately reflect everything again?

3 hours ago, ZankaiPowaa said:

Me too! :'( 

No updates yet. They've asked for additional info a few times but no solution yet. I'm going to give them a call next week if I don't hear anything.

Somehow I've solved the problem but not %100 sure which steps worked. I'll write down all, hope it helps.

• back up your saves
  • delete your user profile
  • rebuild your ps4 database
  • earn any trophy
  • manually sync trophies
  • check hidden games list on ps4 if any of them is checked.

22 hours ago, anilcanballi said:

Somehow I've solved the problem but not %100 sure which steps worked. I'll write down all, hope it helps.

• back up your saves
  • delete your user profile
  • rebuild your ps4 database
  • earn any trophy
  • manually sync trophies
  • check hidden games list on ps4 if any of them is checked.

I followed your steps exactly, but the trophies are still hidden ? Thanks for sharing though!

On 9/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, ZankaiPowaa said:

I followed your steps exactly, but the trophies are still hidden 1f616.png Thanks for sharing though!

Did you change your trophy list to private, gain a trophy and sync. Then change your trophy list back to public? That made it work for me as it made PSN Profiles rebuild my list, knew it was working as it took almost 5 mins to update instead 

On 19.09.2020 at 11:41 AM, ZankaiPowaa said:

I followed your steps exactly, but the trophies are still hidden 1f616.png Thanks for sharing though!

Sorry to hear that , Almost a month still no updates from SONY ? 

I contacted them a few times but they didn't even understand what my problem is. They said they can't support 3rd party apps or sites and I must contact the game developers or trophy sites developers. Eventually I figured it out myself.

I hope you will be more lucky.