Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

32 minutes ago, CharlieFromSpain said:

A small question. I've started playing Ghost of Tsushima PS4 version, played until platinum, and then upgraded to PS5 and 100% it... However, the PS5 trophies will not appear on my profile here. Is this a common issue? Thanks! 

It's because you have hidden 77 trophies on your PSN profile.

Try following the steps below:

On 1/18/2014 at 9:57 AM, BlindMango said:

Directions on Un-hiding Trophies

To un-hide trophies, there are many different ways to do so and you'll need to choose one of the following methods. Do note that each console can only manage games from certain consoles, and not your entire library from all consoles. If you have trophies spanning many PlayStation consoles, the PS4 is the easiest to manage your trophy settings on.

ON PS5

On the PlayStation 5, you can unhide a blank profile or individually manage all of your PS4 & PS5 games:

1. Go to Settings by selecting the gear icon at the top-right of the PS5's main menu.
  2. Select Users and Accounts.
  3. Go down to the Privacy section on the sidebar and then choose View and Customize Your Privacy Settings.
  4. Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and make sure Anyone is selected for that option.
  5. Below that is an option which says "Hide your games from other players", select that option and make sure none of the games from the list are switched on. Note that you can only hide or unhide PS4 and PS5 games in this menu.
  6. Now you'll need to earn at least 1 new trophy in any game to see your changes show on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any trophy on any console.
  7. After you've earned a new trophy, then update your profile here on this website by entering your name on the homepage and everything should be fixed!

• Like 1

Hello there! im having the same issue here. Psn ID: o___Phoenix___o
Psnprofiles link: https://psnprofiles.com/o___Phoenix___o

Recently i get the platinum of the last of us remastered ps4 and i notice that i see the trophies of the game and others cant, says: trophies unavalible.
I never hide games or trophies and all my life, also the privacy settings are open to anyone can check my trophies.

Psnprofiles says i have 198 trophies hidden taking at least 3 game platinum from the games: The last of us remaster ps4, Assassin Creed 4 ps4, and something else.
I already go to all my platforms and check the privacy settings and the hidden games and everything was good. So i follow the steps:

- Hide all the games, get a trophy, sync, log off. Then unhidde all, get another trophy, sync, log off
- Also check that the trophies are showing in my ps3 and psvita, then get a fresh trophy in both, sync, log off

Literally i´ve done everything in the article you all copy and paste. the games with the problems dosen´t show to others in my trophy list or in my games, but in recently activities others can see that im getting trophies of the game.

So i guess my only option is to wait till someday things works as they should and fix this, if anyone else have anything for me im all ears. Thank you all,

Edited by o___Phoenix___o
info

2 minutes ago, o___Phoenix___o said:

Hello there! im having the same issue here.

Recently i get the platinum of the last of us remastered ps4 and i notice that i see the trophies of the game and others cant, says: trophies unavalible.
I never hide games or trophies and all my life, also the privacy settings are open to anyone can check my trophies.

Psnprofiles says i have 198 trophies hidden taking at least 3 game platinum from the games: The last of us remaster ps4, Assassin Creed 4 ps4, and something else.
I already go to all my platforms and check the privacy settings and the hidden games and everything was good. So i follow the steps:

- Hide all the games, get a trophy, sync, log off. Then unhidde all, get another trophy, sync, log off
- Also check that the trophies are showing in my ps3 and psvita, then get a fresh trophy in both, sync, log off
Literally i´ve done everything. the games with the problems dosen´t show to others in my trophy list or in my games, but in recently activities others can see that im getting trophies of the game.

So i guess my only option is to wait till someday things works as they should and fix this, if anyone else have anything for me im all ears. Thank you all,

Sometimes re-launching those games on your console will get them to update and show up at the top of the Hidden Games list.

And have you looked in the PS4 Hidden Games menu, but in the PS3 and Vita list? There are many PS4 titles that show up in the PS3 list, one of the top of my head I know does is Knack. At some point we should compile the list of PS4 titles that show up in the PS3 list in a new thread and add them to the opening post.

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Sometimes re-launching those games on your console will get them to update and show up at the top of the Hidden Games list.

And have you looked in the PS4 Hidden Games menu, but in the PS3 and Vita list? There are many PS4 titles that show up in the PS3 list, one of the top of my head I know does is Knack. At some point we should compile the list of PS4 titles that show up in the PS3 list in a new thread and add them to the opening post.

I played several times the game, im also getting new trophies from the dlc´s. But the problem persist.

I looked in the ps4, then in the ps3 and vita, everything is showing there, i never hide a single game or trophy

2 minutes ago, o___Phoenix___o said:

I played several times the game, im also getting new trophies from the dlc´s. But the problem persist.

I looked in the ps4, then in the ps3 and vita, everything is showing there, i never hide a single game or trophy

You might just be one of the exceptionally rare couple of people that have correctly followed all the steps that work for others, but just doesn’t work for you, unfortunately. 

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me with getting my games and trophies to show up on my profile. I've had this problem for a few days now and simply updating my profile doesn't work :(. I hope someone knows what I should do. Thanks in advance -Me :D

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do.

Quite a few players have had this problem and more often than not, it fixes itself, you just have to wait.

You could try constantly opening and closing the game till it adds but that doesn't always work.

2 hours ago, Stijn_H2o said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me with getting my games and trophies to show up on my profile. I've had this problem for a few days now and simply updating my profile doesn't work :(. I hope someone knows what I should do. Thanks in advance -Me :D

The issue is with your privacy settings on PSN, not your profile here on PSNP. When I search for your user ID on the PS app everything is locked down.

Check out the instructions on the very first page of this thread for potential fixes.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

The issue is with your privacy settings on PSN, not your profile here on PSNP. When I search for your user ID on the PS app everything is locked down.

Check out the instructions on the very first page of this thread for potential fixes.

Thanks alot man, I had almost everything put on "Anyone" except the necessary setting, that one was still on "friends of friends". So probably when I update my profile now it'll be fixed. :)

3 minutes ago, Stijn_H2o said:

Thanks alot man, I had almost everything put on "Anyone" except the necessary setting, that one was still on "friends of friends". So probably when I update my profile now it'll be fixed. :)

I can see your trophies in the PS app now, so PSNP should hopefully pick them up next time it refreshes your profile :)

3 minutes ago, Carnage1979 said:

I checked it already on my ps4 and ps3 console - I don't have any hidden games there.

As you can see from other posts, sometimes the PS5 just does a partial list sync to PSN and that’s what the site picks up. Earn a new trophy and give it some time and they’ll all show up with no intervention. 

I just earned a new trophy, uptated the list and still it shows only ps5 games on my profile. All my ps3, ps4 and vita games are hidden here on this site, althought I have never hidden any games on any of my consoles. I checked all my consoles and none of my my games are hidden there. I don't know what to do....

Edit: Now it is suddenly fixed. Everything shows correct now.

Edited by Carnage1979

I hope someone can help me. After syncing a Trophy I got in Dragon Age Origins on PS3 as I checked my PSN profiles all of my PS3 Vita and PS4 games are hidden but I did not hide any game on my profile. Is it a issue with PSN Profiles or PSN or what could I do. It shows everything on Exophase when I checked it. Please help me?

22 minutes ago, Snorof88 said:

I hope someone can help me. After syncing a Trophy I got in Dragon Age Origins on PS3 as I checked my PSN profiles all of my PS3 Vita and PS4 games are hidden but I did not hide any game on my profile. Is it a issue with PSN Profiles or PSN or what could I do. It shows everything on Exophase when I checked it. Please help me?

Look at my post two posts up

Its suddenly fixt now. I updated my profile and it shows everything again. I made a new sync to PSN after I got a trophy again in Dragon Age Origins and when I checked my PSN Profiles page after updating it everything is back as it was.

7 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

Hello all of a sudden all my trophies except ps5 are suddenly hidden but on my PlayStation they’re not hidden. Any ideas?

As you can see from several posts above yours, generally you can just carry on as normal and the next time you sync your console and then update the site, everything goes back to normal.

• Like 1

Does anyone else have the issue where you can sign in but your trophies aren’t showing up and says the profile is private? I’ve recently changed back my gaming history so anyone can see it due to the message of “looks like this profile is private” coming up before hand but now that I’ve changed it back still nothing ??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, AndrewRBishop said:

Does anyone else have the issue where you can sign in but your trophies aren’t showing up and says the profile is private? I’ve recently changed back my gaming history so anyone can see it due to the message of “looks like this profile is private” coming up before hand but now that I’ve changed it back still nothing ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

You may need to earn another trophy and then try to sync.

15 minutes ago, AndrewRBishop said:

Does anyone else have the issue where you can sign in but your trophies aren’t showing up and says the profile is private? I’ve recently changed back my gaming history so anyone can see it due to the message of “looks like this profile is private” coming up before hand but now that I’ve changed it back still nothing ??‍♂️

I typed your username in the search box and your profile has processed and is showing now.