Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

3 minutes ago, James De Battisti said:

The trophies that are hidden are meant to be yes but game will be show in my profile on ps5 will show hear. 

Can you check if the games that aren’t showing up here show up in your trophies on the PlayStation App? That way you can verify your PS5 actually synced your trophies to PSN, which is not always automatic. 

2 hours ago, Hedgey_hedgehog said:

So.. I hidden a game I didn’t realise I had and unhidden it only issue I have is it’s a game I have 100% on so there’s no way of earning another trophy for it, is there another way of forcing the game to show up?

You can earn a trophy in any game. Doesn't have to be the one that's hidden.

• Like 1

So I bought Tricky Towers a couple of day ago. A Game I had hidden in my list of trophy’s for a very long time. Now that I have the ability to gain more trophies I put it down from the hiding List on pS4/5 but it won’t appear on PSNP. Is it a bug? I tried everything but it won’t appear. 

On 2022-12-23 at 6:55 AM, aniamalina said:

Checked my profile today and it says

Aww, no trophies here ?

This profile is probably private

How do I change my privacy settings?

Didn't change anything recently. Anyone knows what is going on? Looks good on my consoles.

Same here - I followed the instructions in this post, and when I got to 'Hidden Games" it said the service is undergoing maintenance, that might be the cause of it. As of now I cannot access my trophy profile on this site (was fine yesterday).

edit: and now I can. Weird. For most of the day I couldn't but now seems to be fine.

Edited by Cthulu-72
Problem gone
  • Like 1

Hello!

For some reason my account is set to private. I never had any problem with the page before. I tried getting a trophy, sync with psn and updating here, still nothing.

It's been like this for 3 days now and I have no idea what to do or what is causing it.

58 minutes ago, VLAUH said:

Hello!

For some reason my account is set to private. I never had any problem with the page before. I tried getting a trophy, sync with psn and updating here, still nothing.

It's been like this for 3 days now and I have no idea what to do or what is causing it.

I typed your username in the box on the home page and clicked Update Profile and the site updated your profile and is showing your trophies, minus your hidden ones shown by the blue H. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I typed your username in the box on the home page and clicked Update Profile and the site updated your profile and is showing your trophies, minus your hidden ones shown by the blue H. 

Hey, thank you!

For some reason when I updated my profile, it didn't work. Yesterday, I unlocked an achievement in “Brawlhalla” and I've been updating since then to no avail.

Don't know what changed when you did it, but either way thank you!

I'm having an issue with having stuck hidden games on my account. My PSNProfiles profile says I have 17 hidden trophies but when I go to hidden trophies on my console, there are no games checked. I've checked PS4 and PS3 games and there are no hidden games I can find. I would like to find out a way to make these trophies unhidden. By cross checking my psnprofiles and console, the games that are glitched are MLB the Show 15 (4 trophies), and DRIVECLUB (13 trophies). These games do not show up on my hidden games list at all. If anyone could give me some advice on how to fix this it would be appreciated. 

4 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

i recently updated my profile and my games went from 500+ to 48 lol. all ps3 and ps4 games are gone from my profile, only ps5 games remain. i never hid any of these games on my ps5 and went into the ps5 settings and nothing is hidden. what the heck happened?

Every once in a while the PS5 seemingly only syncs PS5 trophies to PSN and that apparently makes it look like all non-PS5 trophies were hidden. The usual courses of action are just waiting for the PS5 to fully sync trophies on its own or earn another new trophy and hoping the PS5 does what it’s supposed to. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Axel-_A_-Ration said:

Yesterday, my profile was just fine, now every single PS3/PS4 game is hidden from my profile.. I have not touched a thing other than synching trophies here an there as I earn them. 

As I said about 5 posts up:

Every once in a while the PS5 seemingly only syncs PS5 trophies to PSN and that apparently makes it look like all non-PS5 trophies were hidden. The usual courses of action are just waiting for the PS5 to fully sync trophies on its own or earn another new trophy and hoping the PS5 does what it’s supposed to.