Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Doesn't work. This is a completely different issue, check the last few pages. Maybe we should have a different thread for just this issue?

I would agree with this, but you never know what kind of problem poster has.

This thread is usually used as a direction where to go if someone posts a new thread saying their PSNP profile does not correctly show his statistics.

If we had two threads, both would have to be linked since you never know if the discrepancy is due to Sony bug or simply normal privacy settings problem. 

Here is another example when viewing my profile from another user via the PlayStation Mobile app.

In my recent activity you can see that I'm earning trophies in Resident Evil 6 and it is NOT hidden...

nmWRDiR.png

However, once you go to the vie trophy list...

eKMaAH7.png

Does not show up.

Here is another example when viewing my profile from another user via the PlayStation Mobile app.

In my recent activity you can see that I'm earning trophies in Resident Evil 6 and it is NOT hidden...

nmWRDiR.png

eKMaAH7.png

Does not show up.

Have you tried to show these pictures to Sony support?

Does not show up.

Yes, this is something I've seen regarding this issue as well. Basically a users recent activity will show their earned trophies but your trophy list itself won't, even though nothing is hidden. This has been such a strange bug, it's beyond me how Sony still hasn't fixed this issue for the past two months now.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

There is a question on the support site thread asking whether or not the issue persists with the 4.00 firmware update. It indeed does. If you can, please take a moment to reply to that thread to affirm that.

Let's hope the lobbying on the official Sony support thread helps  :)

Well, they marked the thread as solved by posting a question. Unreal. Keep blowing up that thread, I suppose.

Unreal, I just replied. We need to hit it harder than ever now that we have their attention. Thanks for posting this.

Edit: I would suggest PMing Unicorn Justice to unmark the thread as solved. I just did, but a little pressure would be good, goes a long way.

Edited by YamaMX

Support just posted this promising note on the PS support thread. If you haven't yet, please post details to that thread (see below):

"Please continue to report here in this thread if you are seeing previously hidden trophies not being visible. We are gathering examples for our engineering folks to investigate.

If you are seeing a separate unrelated trophy issue, please create a new thread.

We will update the thread when information is released."

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Previously-Hidden-Trophies-Not-Visible-After-Unhiding-Them/td-p/45924200

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
  • Like 1

IMPORTANT (AUG 2016)PSN itself appears to be having issues when it comes to displaying random games on public profiles recently. This causes random games on your list to not be shown on your profile on this site or even on PSN itself when viewing your profile from a different PSN account or through a public source like this website or PlayStation's website even though the game(s) are not hidden in your privacy settings. This is a problem on Sony's end and they will presumably fix it at some point in the future. People are reporting the affected games are ones that they have manually hidden in the past. Even though this is currently an issue, you'll still want to check your privacy settings first using the steps below just in caseThis is an image breakdown of the exact problem and how it affects a profile with the Overwatch game.

i'm having the exact same thing happening to me since i updated my profile between around October 1st 2016 at 6:00 to 6:30 AM AEST. :shakefist: the games i can think of i'm having problems with are Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (PS4), Zen Pinball 2 (PS4), The Unfinished Swan (PS4), Limbo (PS4) and Sound Shapes (one of the PS4 stacks, i don't know which specific stack is the stack that i own). i'm pretty sure most of it is to do with the 4.00 Software Update, because all of the games i have listed are all the PS4 versions of those games (not the PS3 or PS Vita versions) and they are hidden on my PS4 Profile but not their Trophy Sets, from what i've seen on my Hidden Games settings and my Trophy Privacy settings/Hide a Specific Game(s) settings.

sorry if that was a bit confusing.  :blink:

I have just made another topic about it on their forums. We need to make Sony aware until they fix it!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Unhiding-trophies-doesn-t-track-or-show-them-on-external/td-p/45984231

You want to make as least association to "other sites" as possible, the more you mention external sites the quicker it'll be resolved as a problem that has nothing to do with them. Stick with key terminology such as "viewing your trophies from another profile" or "viewing your user profile on their website".

• Like 2

I have just made another topic about it on their forums. We need to make Sony aware until they fix it!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Unhiding-trophies-doesn-t-track-or-show-them-on-external/td-p/45984231

I agree with what Yama said above, if you associate third party websites like ours with the problem, there is a very high chance Sony will just automatically say it is not their problem, and they won't look into it as a result - it's basically why I mention on the first page of this thread to not mention PSNProfiles. I also recommend keeping to the main PlayStation forum thread as it has a lot of attention and posting there will keep bumping it to the top, dividing into multiple threads will dissolve focus on the issue, etc.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

I haven't used the site in about a year or so, and missing a couple of levels on my PSN and many games and trophies. Just realised that my trophies and games were set to friends only. Could that be the reason it didn't update beyond what I already had when my trophies were set to anyone. I guess if no one answers this soon my 60-minute wait will be over and I'll find out whether that fixed it when I can update.

Thanks,

Edited by Myrddin-MacLeod

I haven't used the site in about a year or so, and missing a couple of levels on my PSN and many games and trophies. Just realised that my trophies and games were set to friends only. Could that be the reason it didn't update beyond what I already had when my trophies were set to anyone. I guess if no one answers this soon my 60-minute wait will be over and I'll find out whether that fixed it when I can update.

Thanks,

Yeah if your privacy settings are set to friends only, then they aren't viewable publicly (including this site not being able to see them). Your profile on this site won't show the changes until you get a new trophy (in any game on any console) though after changing your privacy setting back to Public/Anyone. ;)

Do you think this will ever get fixed? I know for sure there are other games in my hidden games that wont appear if I i unhid them

It has to eventually. There is a huge thread on the official forums now and if you keep contacting support using that thread as reference, it can't be pushed away forever.

Seems like they have founded what causes the problem and are trying to solve it. Check latest post at official support forum.

Ah this is awesome news, hopefully they're able to fix it relatively quickly now that they've seemed to have found the problem =D