Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I'm still hopeful, but as time passes seeing "solved" next to the thread is starting to bug me more and more.

I wouldn't worry too much about it being marked as "Solved" as that's done each time Unicorn makes a new post in that thread, it's likely a way to mark to thread to keep up with it. So long as people keep posting in the thread every now and then, it will stay at the top and can't be ignored.

I'd say to stay hopeful though, Sony is never exactly quick to fix... well anything like this, but I'm certain as they said that they know about it and will plan to fix it at some point :P

I wouldn't worry too much about it being marked as "Solved" as that's done each time Unicorn makes a new post in that thread, it's likely a way to mark to thread to keep up with it. So long as people keep posting in the thread every now and then, it will stay at the top and can't be ignored.

I'd say to stay hopeful though, Sony is never exactly quick to fix... well anything like this, but I'm certain as they said that they know about it and will plan to fix it at some point :P

If they want to fix something... they should allow us to change PSN ID! It's not hard to allow this for god's sake..

If they want to fix something... they should allow us to change PSN ID! It's not hard to allow this for god's sake..

Haha, from what I understand about people talking about it over the years the way they assigned everything to your name and how it's all "tangled up", it's actually a hard process for them to untangle it all and implement the feature and do it right. I'm happy name changing still isn't a thing, people tend to go ... uhh overboard with name changing when given the option (changing their names constantly, etc)  xD

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Haha, from what I understand about people talking about it over the years the way they assigned everything to your name and how it's all "tangled up", it's actually a hard process for them to untangle it all and implement the feature and do it right. I'm happy name changing still isn't a thing, people tend to go ... uhh overboard with name changing when given the option (changing their names constantly, etc)  xD

Well, seeing how ridiculous the name changing can get here...
  • Like 1

The issue "Unhidden trophies are hidden" seems has been fixed. My trophy list looks good, since GTAV and FFX HD are back.

Edit: You're right! Just verified entering on another account and now my hidden trophies appear :)))

Wow, this is great news! I'm checking Max654's profile and I can see his Overwatch trophies!

I think it's actually fixed now, I ... can't believe it!  :yay:

Mine are partially fixed. Two games came back while a third did not. Very interesting to see this partially solved ... At least they're making progress ^_^.

The third game is acting weird though. In the new ps4 trophy settings hohokum is checked as hidden, and this screen is glitched as you can't press confirm. The interesting part though, is that hohokum is set to show on the vita and ps3 and in the vita/ps3 list on the ps4.

Edited by de_digibeet