Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Guys I made a few tests and I believe I was able to find a source of the problem, lately I hid 3 games, BlazeRush, Dying Light and AC 3 Liberation, I thought only BlazeRush was my problem but I made a test and unhide the other 2, DL through PS4 and AC through PSVita, all trophies for AC3 appeared but the DL ones didn't, I believe when we hid games using PS4 this generates the glitch and for now it doesn't have a way to fix this, I tried to hide and unhide DL and BlazeRush via Vita and it didnt work, but if I keep doing that for AC3 Liberation it works like a charm, PS4 is the problem.

So you mean the PS4 is the source of the issue? Man, they better fix it on 4.0 version!

In my tests it seems so, my 2 hidden PS4 games that I use PS4 to hide the first time are not showing at all, the AC3 Liberation that I hid the first time on Vita it's working like a charm.

Guys I made a few tests and I believe I was able to find a source of the problem, lately I hid 3 games, BlazeRush, Dying Light and AC 3 Liberation, I thought only BlazeRush was my problem but I made a test and unhide the other 2, DL through PS4 and AC through PSVita, all trophies for AC3 appeared but the DL ones didn't, I believe when we hid games using PS4 this generates the glitch and for now it doesn't have a way to fix this, I tried to hide and unhide DL and BlazeRush via Vita and it didnt work, but if I keep doing that for AC3 Liberation it works like a charm, PS4 is the problem.

Yea, kinda figured since no PS3 games seemed to be impacted. I will avoid hiding on the PS4...though I don't hide my stuff anyway. Just saying I will avoid it in the highly unlikely chance I get the desire to hide games. xD

Yea, kinda figured since no PS3 games seemed to be impacted. I will avoid hiding on the PS4...though I don't hide my stuff anyway. Just saying I will avoid it in the highly unlikely chance I get the desire to hide games. xD

Unless Sony acknowledge the issue and fixes it... I'll contribute by calling the Support tomorrow.

Edited by Max654

Yesterday I did a complete factory reset and it didn't help. They are still hidden. I also have the beta 4.00 firmware on it and even this didn't fix the problem. And it's just with the "first" games I hid in October 15. If I hide now one game and unhide it, it shows immediately

Hmm, I guess this eliminates a PS4 reset causing the issue.  :hmm:

Aren't you able to send bug reports through the beta firmware or the PlayStation site or something? Maybe send this issue through there and mention it's been happening since the beginning of August and it doesn't matter what firmware is being used. Tell them your friends can't see specific game(s) when comparing trophies with you even though they aren't hidden.

Edited by BlindMango

Hmm, I guess this eliminates a PS4 reset causing the issue.  :hmm:

Aren't you able to send bug reports through the beta firmware or the PlayStation site or something? Maybe send this issue through there and mention it's been happening since the beginning of August and it doesn't matter what firmware is being used. Tell them your friends can't see specific game(s) when comparing trophies with you even though they aren't hidden.

Yes! Do it! Just DO IT!

Yes well I did also this already. With screenshots of my hidden trophies with no check, my privacy settings and a screenshot how it looks from the 2nd account.

They said they never heard of the problem but they will look on it and respond and that I should be patient

Will they look for the entire PlayStation nation? :D

Edited by Max654

This answer made me little bit upset. So I wrote them that I feel left alone and that they could act at least like they would care and that they aren't trying at all to help and just making excuses.

And then they wrote suddenly nice and that they would love to help and I should send them screenshots and so on.

But like I said already it would be a miracle if they write back and will even bring a solution for this.

Same like with the nba game time app. But this is another topic and it's doesn't belong here :D

This answer made me little bit upset. So I wrote them that I feel left alone and that they could act at least like they would care and that they aren't trying at all to help and just making excuses.

And then they wrote suddenly nice and that they would love to help and I should send them screenshots and so on.

But like I said already it would be a miracle if they write back and will even bring a solution for this.

Maybe many players here can provide screenshots too, to show that we're many others with that issue too.

Edited by Max654

Maybe many players here can provide screenshots too, to show that we're many others with that issue too.

Yes I think that's a good idea. I mean it can't be wrong. I mentioned that there is already other players since start of August in English spoken forums. But who knows how serious they really take it.

Yes exactly same screenshots I took also from my trophies. I will report it in the next mail.

Anyone able to contact US support? Maybe they are more serious there or heard about it? I can't use the live chat with my PSN IS there.

I could with my account (Canadian one)... But I moved outside NA and I tried to connect to US support but it can't because of my location. I tried to bypass with proxies, but I've got immediately disconnected every time I reached an agent. The best I can do is to call my local support and hoping they fix my bug (or acknowledge my report for fixing it for everyone).

Edited by Max654

Maybe they will, would be nice if they would at least acknowledge it and work on it. Like I said earlier I don't have much hope after they said stuff like they never heard of the problem and all this stuff. I just hope that in the us maybe more people report and that they will work on it then at least

Hey guys,

i have the same Problem with Watch Dogs. Trophies are not hidden anymore, but my friends and also psn profiles can not see them.

I reported the problem to the Sony Playstation Support. They wrote back that they want to take care of the Problem, but they Need detailed Informations with screenshots. So i will send this informations today and hope they will really take care of it. I just want to tell you, that there are more people out who send requests to Sony. So let´s all hope that they really care about their customer and community. In the meanwhile i am really a litte pissed off because of this glitch. It´s annoying!

Alright. I've contacted PlayStation Support and from what I've told, they might think I'll fix the issue by 1) accessing the safe mode; 2) Restore Default Settings; 3) Rebuild Database and 4) Initialize PS4 (which will wipe all data on the console). I don't worry about my trophies but I doubt this will fix the issue. I don't have a free 2TB external HDD unless I spare space on my actual 2TB external HDD to backup my data and try it. Or yet buy a new 2TB HDD to backup my PS4 only (since I backup 1-2 times per year my PS3 and Vita).

If that method doesn't work, I'll provide my screenshots to them.

Edited by Max654

Alright. I've contacted PlayStation Support and from what I've told, they might think I'll fix the issue by 1) accessing the safe mode; 2) Restore Default Settings; 3) Rebuild Database and 4) Initialize PS4 (which will wipe all data on the console). I don't worry about my trophies but I doubt this will fix the issue. I don't have a free 2TB external HDD unless I spare space on my actual 2TB external HDD to backup my data and try it. Or yet buy a new 2TB HDD to backup my PS4 only (since I backup 1-2 times per year my PS3 and Vita).

If that method doesn't work, I'll provide my screenshots to them.

Point 3 and 4 I did without any success.

Initiate I did and it's wiping out like save data and games and users and all this stuff but no trophies cause they are saved online on ur account.

Edited by m1ckeythechamp

Here I have my evidences of the "hidden trophies" bug. Take the screenshots you need. http://imgur.com/a/r7qLh They better fix it (if it needs) on every platform...

Any more people to help m1ckeythechamp to report the bug?

Great image breakdown, I added it as a link on the front page as an example if that's okay with you ;)

This is odd, for me it's also Driveclub but I can't remember I ever hid this game. I did hid Driveclub Bikes though because I was affraid of another DLC mania. So even though both have a different trophy list, they are actually part of the same game. I will try to unhide bikes when I get home, maybe it will also unhide the Driveclub trophies.

Edited by Calhoun_84

This is odd, for me it's also Driveclub but I can't remember I ever hid this game. I did hid Driveclub Bikes though because I was affraid of another DLC mania. So even though both have a different trophy list, they are actually part of the same game. I will try to unhide bikes when I get home, maybe it will also unhide the Driveclub trophies.

Very similar to my issue, which I posted about earlier in thread: I never had MGSV hidden, despite it randomly vanishing (not until trying ticking/unticking box once it disappeared, anyway), but I did hide MGSV: Ground Zeroes. It had been hidden from before I got MGSV and this issue only began when everyone else started having problems, around 9months after finishing MGSV. I cannot get Ground Zeroes or other hidden games to show, either... I notice a defenitive edition of MGSV including both together is coming out.

One or two other people mentioned MGSV + Driveclub, iirc.

Edited by AironicallyHuman