Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Driveclub is still not working for me. Yesterday I synced my trophies but the game still doesn't show up.

Edit: okay for me it's fixed. My friends can see it on the PS4 again all my hidden trophies. Also driveclub. But here on psnprofiles they are still not appearing even i updated my profile. But the most important thing is done :)

Edited by m1ckeythechamp

Before November 2, 2016 I was able to unhide some of my hidden games and they showed up right away after I earned a trophy in a different game and synced then updated my psnprofile. Watch Dogs (PS4) is the only game that will NOT show up!! I will earn a trophy today or sometime this week when I have time and sync then update my psnprofile again and see if watch dogs shows up. That's the only game that won't show up  :(

Wow, this is great news! I'm checking Max654's profile and I can see his Overwatch trophies!

I think it's actually fixed now, I ... can't believe it!  :yay:

No way! My proud achievement FINALLY showed to the world...! :'D Thank you so much Sony for finally fixing it!

Now it remains to be allowed to change PSN ID with a nickname history like on Steam for avoiding "griefing" as Sony said, a fee for changing ID and my life is totally complete!

My trophies can be seen by other people on the consoles but not here, I don't know why :(

same just earned an uncharted 2 trophy and synced it. neither game nor trophy showed up when i update profile. any help? 

edit: fixed it by editing my privacy sittings in psn. under [sharing your experience] make sure you set people who can see trophies you earned to [anyone]

Edited by douchebro

No luck for me. Furi is still hidden even after earning a few trophies and messing with privacy settings.

Edit: For those who have it fixed, were you forced to sign into PSN again at some point?

No, it didn't sign me out.

Afaik, there was an issue with PSN earlier this week though I'm sure that it wasn't yet fixed when I synced trophies on Monday.

I just saw my hidden trophy list 12 hours ago since I've been constantly updating my profile's trophies because of a game.

Edited by ipot_04

I found the solution to the "HIDE" button I tested several times and worked here!

1 - Profile> 3 DOTS (...)

2 - Change Privacy Settings

3 - Enter your password and OK

4 - Sharing Your Experience

5 - Hidden Games

6 - HIDE BUTTON going this method works

Edited by hidekichanlee
  • Like 3

I found the solution to the "HIDE" button I tested several times and worked here!

5 - Hidden Games

Nice, tested now, working, thanks, my Isaac come back  :lol: .

Edited by bigpebro

No luck for me. Furi is still hidden even after earning a few trophies and messing with privacy settings.

Edit: For those who have it fixed, were you forced to sign into PSN again at some point?

Yes, it was fixed for me, and before that I was forced to sign into PSN again and got message about new features such as show games and edit profile background picture.

5 - Hidden Games

I can confirm this works.

Dark Souls 3 and Asscreed Syndicate are visible on my list again, before they weren't. So all is okay, as long as you stick to method. (For now at least)

Edited by FriedRyce

Is the completention percentage supposed to raise? Or was it already reflected with the hidden games? I don't know much about that, sorry if I'm asking a stupid question

Depends. If the affected game has a higher completion percentage than your overall completion percentage, than yes, it's supposed to rise a bit. An example: 1200/1500 (80,00%) increases just a bit when going to 1210/1510 (80,13%).

Hidden games are left out of the equation in psnprofiles. Which is hinted at by the 'all stats have been adjusted accordingly' note that psnprofiles mentions when you hover your cursor on the H to see how many hidden trophies an account has.

The only exception is games with 0%, those are also not included in your completion percentage. Though the unearned trophies do count for your total of unearned trophies.

5 - Hidden Games

Very interesting, this does indeed work, thanks! I got hohokum back in my list now. Highly interesting that this works though, as it goes to the same screen as when you go to your trophies and press the options button and enter the privacy settings there. But going there via the trophy list, the privacy settings can't be altered, and with your route they can.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

To be clear, this did not fix the issue for everyone. I am still experiencing the bug. I have followed the steps in hidekickanlee's post above. I hid and unhid the game in question; still doesn't show. I tested on other games by hiding and unhiding and that works. So, there is a lingering issue with a game that was previously hidden.

Anyone else still affected?

Edited by DrEvilGuapo

To be clear, this did not fix the issue for everyone. I am still experiencing the bug. I have followed the steps in hidekickanlee's post above. I hid and unhid the game in question; still doesn't show. I tested on other games by hiding and unhiding and that works. So, there is a lingering issue with a game that was previously hidden.

Yes, I've seen a few other people say they had this same problem. Hopefully they'll continue working to fix it! Fingers crossed

For those still experiencing problems with a game or two, I recommend to make a new post in the PlayStation Forums thread and explain what games of yours are still affected so Sony has more of a chance of seeing it.

Edited by BlindMango

Yes, I am. All my 4 games previously glitched still not working (Ether One, Tower of Guns, CounterSpy and NBA 2K15).