Main game + DLC trophies not seperate

Emyl

Also if I haven't earned a trophy in a game I have played be it core or DLC I should be adding to it's rarity as I haven't earned it but I have the chance to earn it.

Except people that don't buy the dlc don't have a chance to earn it.

People buying dlc obviously like the main game so are more likely than not to atleast earn 1 trophy, so while not a perfect system it is far more accurate than basing dlc rarity on total game owners.

Since some DLC trophies are not separated from the normal list.Can suggest header images for the DLC trophies packs?

Here an example this game has a custom image related to the DLC pack.

2itfng9.png

This is one of the games that recently got their DLC trophies separated from the normal list.Can we suggest images related to the DLC?

27wtb1j.png

Since i'm honestly done with 90% of this site, i could care less which way this debate goes, But in regards to this.

I want to say the game headers are different then this. If you look at the trophy list on you'r PS3 they would show those images. I'm not saying they can't be changed. I'm just saying i don't think they can be changed. But the above line is the exact same thing Sly told me about old games not being separated until now. So what the fuck do i know? 

Since i'm honestly done with 90% of this site, i could care less which way this debate goes, But in regards to this.

I want to say the game headers are different then this. If you look at the trophy list on you'r PS3 they would show those images. I'm not saying they can't be changed. I'm just saying i don't think they can be changed. But the above line is the exact same thing Sly told me about old games not being separated until now. So what the fuck do i know? 

I never said it couldn't be done, just not automatically. 

Here's the deal, the majority of users want it like this, that's why it happened in the first place. As of right now, there's 750 DLC packs, of course you're going to be able to pick ~15 and say it doesn't work.

• Like 4

I never said it couldn't be done, just not automatically. 

Here's the deal, the majority of users want it like this, that's why it happened in the first place. As of right now, there's 750 DLC packs, of course you're going to be able to pick ~15 and say it doesn't work.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8096-borderlands-game-of-the-year-dlc-separation/#entry160041

//Character Limit

That's not even related. You asking me to remove DLC info for that game, which I'm not doing because that's how they're grouped on PSN.

I meant to quote a post you made in the thread. LIke i said, i don't really care what you do. You'll do whatever you want to begin with. 

TBH, i lost interest 1/2 through posting it, thus the character limit bit. This thread isn't going anywhere. and reasoning seems to escape a vast portion of this site. so whats the point?

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Except people that don't buy the dlc don't have a chance to earn it.

People buying dlc obviously like the main game so are more likely than not to atleast earn 1 trophy, so while not a perfect system it is far more accurate than basing dlc rarity on total game owners.

Except they do have a chance of earning it though since they just need to purchase/download the DLC it isn't like closed servers preventing them from ever earning it, I honestly swear my post on the top of page 4 either wasn't read or understood going by some replies.

• Like 3

This is the biggest circlejerk I've read through.

I don't play for trophies based on rarity.  I have fun playing games and not caring about this kind of shit and it gives me one less thing to stress about when gaming. 

Honestly the only person who should even care about it is yourself.  If you know it's rare, who gives a shit what others think...unless you NEED that kind of validation.

People trophy hunt for different reasons. Maybe you should grow up and think about that next you time you decide to post some random insult towards something you don't understand. Theres nothing wrong with wanting you're trophies to show the percent they deserve. Just because someone thinks about something a different way then you, that doesn't mean they're wrong. 

I assume you're younger, so i will spell it out in something you'll understand.

#2014don'thatewhatsdifferent

#timesarechanging

#Idon'tlist3rdthings

#WhenOneDIrectioncomingtotown???

If you're to old to get that, then i'm sorry. But then i can do nothing for you.

People trophy hunt for different reasons. Maybe you should grow up and think about that next you time you decide to post some random insult towards something you don't understand. Theres nothing wrong with wanting you're trophies to show the percent they deserve. Just because someone thinks about something a different way then you, that doesn't mean they're wrong. 

I assume you're younger, so i will spell it out in something you'll understand.

#2014don'thatewhatsdifferent

#timesarechanging

#Idon'tlist3rdthings

#WhenOneDIrectioncomingtotown???

If you're to old to get that, then i'm sorry. But then i can do nothing for you.

I wasn't attacking anyone in particular so no need to be hostile.  Just stating the obvious. Never said I don't understand or that any particular person is wrong either.  Cool your jets, son.

• Like 1