Main game + DLC trophies not seperate

Emyl

Hello,

I was wondering why with some games, like Burnout Paradise and Bioshock 2, all the trophies are in one big list and the DLC is not seperated into seperate chunks. The way it is now with these games I can't tell which trophies are part of the platinum and which aren't. 

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Edited by Emyl

The only thing that comes to mind is this only happens with real early games, say as a example Bioshock 2 or Prince of Persia. It wasn't until later they thought of making it so you can tell what games are DLC. I can't think of anyway to check where to see where the original list ends but I hope this shed some light on your question.

Your lord and master,

Draco.

Hello,

I was wondering why with some games, like Burnout Paradise and Bioshock 2, all the trophies are in one big list and the DLC is not seperated into seperate chunks. The way it is now with these games I can't tell which trophies are part of the platinum and which aren't. 

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Hey Emyl, it's just that way for old games because it's extracted exactly how it is on PSN. The PlayStation trophy system released in the summer of 2008 and it wasn't until around 2009 or 2010-ish when Sony added DLC division to games. Before that time games just had DLC added to the main stack even though they didn't count for platinum, it was unorganized. This site takes the official information just as it is on the PlayStation.

However, I think that something may possibly be in the works to be dividing those games up at some point in the future. Sly (the creator of this website) mentioned something about it recently... but I wouldn't guarantee to expect to see that added anytime soon... just to be safe  :P

Edited by BlindMango

Hey Emyl, it's just that way for old games because it's extracted exactly how it is on PSN. The PlayStation trophy system released in the summer of 2008 and it wasn't until around 2009 or 2010-ish when Sony added DLC division to games. Before that time games just had DLC added to the main stack even though they didn't count for platinum, it was unorganized. This site takes the official information just as it is on the PlayStation.

However, I think that something may possibly be in the works to be dividing those games up at some point in the future. Sly (the creator of this website) mentioned something about it recently... but I wouldn't guarantee to expect to see that added anytime soon... just to be safe  :P

Alright then. Thanks for your long answer. :D

• Like 1

Ok, I've added the older DLC info, had to rework a couple of things for cases such as Blast Factor where the DLC trophies are mixed with regular since trophies were added after the DLC released. Owner counts will be updated soon.

Wow that's great. Thanks a lot

No, its actually a pretty bad feature. BUT! That being said, it's better than having half of the DLCs correct and half incorrect. I guess we may have them all done the wrong way...

Can't go half and half, better go all in.

There have been many debates, and I will say I like the cleanliness and organization seperating the DLCs brings, but I just don't agree with how the DLC trophies rarity are calculated.

Wait now I'm confused?? All are DLC seperated now, so the old ones too or are we back to before??

All the DLC are separated now, but it seems the counts glitched atm and all trophies are going off of "Game Owners" rather than "DLC owners", unless I am misunderstanding the changes and this isn't a glitch; in which case I will enjoy the separation.

Sly said the 'owner count will update soon' so I assume this means only people who have earned a trophy in the DLC will be treated as owners. It seems like maybe all DLC trophies are currently beaing calculated the old way, so you may see a spike in your ultra rare count, but it will be followed by a bigger dip ultimately (if you have any old dlc trophies)...

Sly said the 'owner count will update soon' so I assume this means only people who have earned a trophy in the DLC will be treated as owners. It seems like maybe all DLC trophies are currently beaing calculated the old way, so you may see a spike in your ultra rare count, but it will be followed by a bigger dip ultimately (if you have any old dlc trophies)...

I like the way the rarity is changing for DLC trophies at the moment.. I hope it can keep up like this. My ultra rare count is up to 200 now. :holy:

Just a heads up... I know this is still a work in progress, but Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Zen Pinball both have DLC's sorted and categorized currently. Though there are still prior DLC's that exist in both games not listed and sorted.  If you're aware of this, please disregard this post of myself trying to help.   :blush: