Update fixes achievements?

Radford999

On 18.12.2022 at 7:35 AM, MADNESSBOSS said:

Imagine I play this game twice and 1 ng+  !! All because of the tapes I collected all tapes and still the trophy wont pop what the hell should I do !!! 
I’ll give it last chance gonna delete the game all save data and start over again collecting the tapes … this is so annoying 

I used a guide to get the tapes. I missed one tape and can’t get it. I use my chance and join some lobbies to get there and it’s work.

i have only the Videoguide in German ?✌️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

The windmill trophy didn't unlock for me. I tried it two more times with my backup but it still didn't unlock. Any way to make this pop? 

Nope, you're in the same boat as me. Facilities, windmills, airdrops and revenants are all bugged for me and there's nothing you can do but delete your save file, reinstall the game, start from scratch and pray it pops on a new save file.

Edited by Asimb0mb

On 2.2.2023 at 10:03 AM, Asimb0mb said:

Nope, you're in the same boat as me. Facilities, windmills, airdrops and revenants are all bugged for me and there's nothing you can do but delete your save file, reinstall the game, start from scratch and pray it pops on a new save file.

I guess I will have to wait on a patch than. Because doing everything all over again will not happen for me. 

24 minutes ago, Sealior said:

Afraid not. I restarted game, i joined someone else in coop and opened it and was still empty...

Same, tried rolling back my save from about 8 hours and it was still bugged. I think it happened because i did the last mission with someone and they opened up

• 2 months later...

Can anyone who recently got the platinum pitch in and let us know your experience? Have the trophies been fixed?

I played this game on day 1 and there were so many bugs and glitched trophies. Just looking through my list now and I didn't even get the trophy for entering the Bazaar! Ridiculous!

I wouldn't mind starting over from scratch again if the trophies have been fixed, but I really don't want to do all the collectibles again, only for them to glitch on me and screw me out of the plat again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, whassupbun said:

Can anyone who recently got the platinum pitch in and let us know your experience? Have the trophies been fixed?

I played this game on day 1 and there were so many bugs and glitched trophies. Just looking through my list now and I didn't even get the trophy for entering the Bazaar! Ridiculous!

I wouldn't mind starting over from scratch again if the trophies have been fixed, but I really don't want to do all the collectibles again, only for them to glitch on me and screw me out of the plat again.

i recommend deleting your save file and then starting completely from scratch. potentially multiple updates since launch have contaminated "true nightrunner" and a few others. starting fresh now though you should be good to go

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.4.2023 at 8:04 PM, SeriousLeo5 said:

So, are all of the trophies fixed now? I played through the prologue of the game almost a year ago, so i could unlock the co-op trophies, but i decided to wait for the patches, after i heard about problems with unlocking other trophies.

Can't say anything about starting from scratch. If a trophy already bugged for you: the patch didn't fix anything. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

I got Ultramarathon as soon as I loaded my save, Who Wants To Be a... once I sold an item. Didn't even know they were glitched, since my meter counter was around 600k and I had under 500k old world money. The other trophies (facilities, GRE stuff, and airdrops) are still glitched, don't know if a new save is necessary or if I can obtain them in NG+.

1 hour ago, Iker_01 said:

The other trophies (facilities, GRE stuff, and airdrops) are still glitched, don't know if a new save is necessary or if I can obtain them in NG+.

I have heard different opinions about this. I personally would rather start with a new save at this point since starting at the current version almost guarantees that you will get all the trophies. NG+ is kinda risky and you will not save much time. 

My hope and strategy is that one of the future DLCs will extend the map and will bring new facilities, airdrops etc. and completing these will fix the counter and unlock the trophies. 

The trophies for getting all windmills and GRE anomalies were still bugged for me on the latest patch (version 1.033). Doing it in a fresh save file didn't help. Luckily I could fix them by doing all of the windmills and GRE anomalies again in another player's world.

• 3 weeks later...

On my stream today I walked up to a previously opened airdrop that it let me reopen with the animation and everything despite the airdrop being visually open already, and the trophy for opening all airdrops popped unexpectedly. I also did not collect any of the sunken airdrops to my knowledge, though I know one glitched on me. Ultramarathon popped at the correct time, and redoing a gold medal in a single Nightrunner Trial awarded me that respective trophy as well, all on my original and only save file. I'm going to safely say that the updates seem to have fixed achievements.

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

• 3 weeks later...

Just had everything except air drops and metro stations glitch on me, should have stopped by this thread before playing so i could steer clear. Unfathomable that a studio of this size would fuck up a game this bad let alone a sequel. I'm going to try and get everything out of this save that i can before starting over. If anyone has any advice as to whether i should start completely fresh or utilize new game plus. Which would certainly make things easier since i wouldn't need to upgrade stamina for those windmills. Guess i can also try to do some activities on another players game, see if that does anything. 

Edit, i joined someone's game and completed various activities which, after a while popped all the trophies except for the one related to the anomalies. 

Edited by Maj_Dixon
  • Like 1