Trophy thoughts

Looks like a few trophies are glitched. 

6 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I reloaded the final chapter Lake to Kill Everyone and let the credits play all the way through this time. I just skipped the preview for the next game and the trophy for completing the Solo story unlocked along with the trophy for killing everyone!

Can you kill everyone one in the final chapter by failing QTEs ? Just like HOA ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Looks like a few trophies are glitched. 

Can you kill everyone one in the final chapter by failing QTEs ? Just like HOA ? 

Yeah I did just that, and let credits play/skipped preview and both trophies popped (thanks Tripple) . 

Edited by KingKronosDC84
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I reloaded the final chapter Lake to Kill Everyone and let the credits play all the way through this time. I just skipped the preview for the next game and the trophy for completing the Solo story unlocked along with the trophy for killing everyone!

Similar thing happened to me. I had to roll credits three times for it to pop. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KingKronosDC84 said:

Yeah I did just that, and let credits play/skipped preview and both trophies popped (thanks Tripple) . 

I can confirm that.. you can kill everyone by failing QTEs at the final Lake chapter.

Just make sure to leave the entire credits roll.

Also oddly enough, the trophy for finishing the game on solo story popped after killing everyone, but not saving everyone. 

• Like 2

Looks much more of a pleasant list than usual. Anything that may mean I don’t have to replay a single scene 7 times to make different choices is only going to be welcomed by me. 

...now I just need to put ragnarok down for an hour so I can try a bit of this. Feels like we’ve had a few months of not too much happenening in terms of quality games being released, but now I’m beginning to feel the heat of too many games out I want to play. Evil west is coming Tuesday! Before you know it Callisto protocol and midnight suns will be here! 

• Like 1

On 18/11/2022 at 7:34 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

this method worked perfectly for me, nice one 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, dargon_lover said:

Is it possible to get the platinum right now without the curator's cut...? ?

If you play co-op then yes. Without co-op sadly not you will need the curators cut

On 18/11/2022 at 4:10 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

I can confirm that.. you can kill everyone by failing QTEs at the final Lake chapter.

Just make sure to leave the entire credits roll.

Also oddly enough, the trophy for finishing the game on solo story popped after killing everyone, but not saving everyone. 

^
thats the exact way I did it too after saving everyone just reloaded the save and got the trophy no issues

This game was a great list excluding forced co op unless you pre ordered the game. Finding someone was near impossible and then had to do it twice so we could each get what we needed. Luckily it was only half a play through. Still, kind of lame. No other way around it is possible. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Until Dawn made me a trophy hunter, Man of Medan, made me hate Supermassive games (because of the awful trophy list). I was pleasantly surprised, when I found out that The Devil In Me has no "hearts/minds only" trophies.

So, I bought the game. My itch for a choice-based game with horror elements was big.

Here is how it went:

- I did a full blind playthrough without looking at anything trophy related. The game has some tense moments and I almost shat my pants a few times. Big plus.

- My 2nd run "All survive + Collectibles" playthrough was dragging. The Curator’s Cut came with my purchase. Big plus (no co-op required).

- And the 2 semi-playthroughs were quick and easy, because could run to the next story point and not have to worry about most of the many collectibles.

8/10 - my 2nd favorite Supermassive game, after Until Dawn. I recommend.