Leaked Dishonored 2 Logo

Azaan60

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/leaked-dishonored-2-logo-reveals-possible-sequel-report/1100-6418080/ 

rsz_2447534_dishonored2.jpg

A possible (and take this with a huge grain of salt) teaser image for Dishonored II has surfaced online. Posted on All Games Beta (via NeoGaf), the photo shows a possible logo for the sequel to 2012's stealth action-adventure game Dishonored, followed by the text, "Witness the full reveal at E3 2014!" The hashtag #DarknessOfTyvia sits at the bottom of the image, and what looks like a PlayStation 4 light bar is visible just off-screen.

GameSpot has reached out to Bethesda and is awaiting comment on the image's veracity.

The image marks the first time any media has surfaced teasing a Dishonored sequel. Should the image prove to be fake, it would not be the first time a Bethesda title has been falsely advertised. Late last year, alleged Fallout 4 teaser website "TheSurvivor2299.com" proved to be an elaborate hoax that was put together in order to get Bethesda to reveal the game earlier.

The simplistic "II" pasted next to the regular Dishonored logo doesn't make the image look terribly convincing, but what do you think? Fake or legit?

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

I think Bethesda will take more time on Dishonored 2. I think there will be a sequel, but not this early. I'm thinking an announcement at E3 2015 at the earliest. This is a Bethesda game, not an EA game.

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

I think Bethesda will take more time on Dishonored 2. I think there will be a sequel, but not this early. I'm thinking an announcement at E3 2015 at the earliest. This is a Bethesda game, not an EA game.

I must agree with you on this. Bethesda puts a lot of time and effort into their franchises. On a side note, I would like to see Dishonored 2 in an Open World environment. If not, at least with a longer storyline. And I think it will feature a different character other than Corvo with a different back story. Anyways, I'd be very excited to see this happen.

I LOVED Dishonored 1, can't wait for this.

Bethesda just publish this, and they said they think Dishonored will work well as a franchise.

Hoping for a open world that actually works [looking at you, Thief] and a longer storyline. Bring back Chloe-Grace tho :D

• Like 1

As someone who prefers to buy multiplatform games on my PlayStation, that does not fill me with confidence. Bethesda definitely has a less than stellar track record with their console games. 

Parker

As someone who prefers to buy multiplatform games on my PlayStation, that does not fill me with confidence. Bethesda definitely has a less than stellar track record with their console games. 

Parker

Very true.

Luckily it doesn't apply to Dishonored in the slightest, as Dishonored is PUBLISHED by Bethesda, not DEVELOPED by Bethesda.

So theres a decent chance the eyballs will be rendered on the character models and not 3 feet to the left, and the world wont be full of upside-down dogs and invisible holes in the world to fall through!

• Like 1

Very true.

Luckily it doesn't apply to Dishonored in the slightest, as Dishonored is PUBLISHED by Bethesda, not DEVELOPED by Bethesda.

So theres a decent chance the eyballs will be rendered on the character models and not 3 feet to the left, and the world wont be full of upside-down dogs and invisible holes in the world to fall through!

That does make a massive difference. I was wondering why there was very little talk about Dishonored being buggy, now I know why.  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please...

No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please. No challenges please...

wait, be more clear, are you saying no challenges? ;)