Ramattra Update Out + New DLC Trophies

The-Captain-388

Update is out, 2 new trophies:

- Any Means: Eliminate 3 Enemies in a single use of Ramattra’s Annihilation in Quick or Competitive Play

- Incomparable Pain: Block 300 or more Damage and survive in a single use of Nemesis Form in Quick or Competitive Play

Ramattra is unlockable in the Battle Pass at Level 45 or if you buy it for $10.

Seems we’re in for the long haul on this game again, good luck to everyone going for the 100%.

Edited by The-Captain-388
  • Like 2

Definitely something squiffy with these trophies right now.

I got Any Means on a double kill with the ultimate so right now I'm assuming anyone that dies that you've dealt damage to counts as I definitely only killed 2.

Many times already I've blocked over 300 damage and survived for Incomparable Pain & I still don't have it.

-Edit-

Just watched my replay back & I didn't even get a double kill for Any Means even though the game announced it, it was a single kill but I damaged 3 people during the ult the other 2 were killed by my team was it was still active. So right now, you only need assists to get it making it very easy.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
Update

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Oui, j'ai pu obtenir 3 éliminations sous forme de némésis, mais bloquer 300 dégâts n'apparaîtra pas non plus pour moi 

Yes the same I block 300 damage (see even 590 I had 10hp left) and I did not get it 

On the other hand I did have that of the ultimate on PS4 and ps5 but that of the damage no, unless there is a particular technique to do it

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

Got both in around 30 minutes without even trying ..... Try starting game as an hero thats not Ramattra then die and quickly pick Ramattra.

Thanks for bringing up this easy fix!

I can confirm this. Got the trophy with no issues after as playing as JQ first, dying, then switching to Ramattra. 

• Like 1

i got my Incomparable Pain trophy and this is how i did it.

1.choose other tank and die fast and switch to ramattra (not sure if this is necessary)

2.charged my ult and then i activated it and while in ramattra ult i just blocked whole time while roadhog was trying to infuse me to a wall by using hes ult. (and i surive that but died few secends after my ult stopped)

i tried few hours just by blocking normally in nemesis form but it did not work

i hope this info helps.

Edited by Pikkunalka88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pikkunalka88 said:

i got my Incomparable Pain trophy and this is how i did it.

1.choose other tank and die fast and switch to ramattra (not sure if this is necessary)

2.charged my ult and then i activated it and while in ramattra ult i just blocked whole time while roadhog was trying to infuse me to a wall by using hes ult. (and i surive that but died few secends after my ult stopped)

i tried few hours just by blocking normally in nemesis form but it did not work

i hope this info helps.

I can confirm that regular Nemesis Form blocking also works for the trophy (I had alot of the other team trying to take me out, one of which was a bastion)

- I also started as another hero > died > switched to Ramattra.

- I ended the blocking early (didnt use the full 7 seconds) and died 0.2 seconds after i canceld the block. (Edit: I was on the PS5 version at the time)

Edited by Crash_nv

5 minutes ago, Crash_nv said:

Je peux confirmer que le blocage régulier de Nemesis Form fonctionne également pour le trophée (j'avais beaucoup d'autres équipes qui essayaient de m'éliminer, dont l'une était un bastion)

- J'ai aussi commencé comme un autre héros > mort > passé à Ramattra.

- J'ai terminé le blocage plus tôt (je n'ai pas utilisé les 7 secondes complètes) et je suis mort 0,2 seconde après avoir annulé le blocage. (Edit : j'étais sur la version PS5 à l'époque)

And you got it on the first try? (with the technique of taking another hero before taking Ramattra)

18 minutes ago, Crash_nv said:

Oui, c'était le premier match auquel j'ai joué avec Ramattra.

ok and before you had never played it? because I tried your technique this morning but unfortunately the players opposite were doing anything so I don't know if the technique works for me or not

30 minutes ago, linkingSun said:

J'ai eu le blocage sur Ps5 après avoir d'abord joué en tant que Sigma et être passé à Ramattra après ma mort. Le trophée est tombé pour la première fois contre un Bastion.

PS4, il a sauté après ma mort mais a bloqué des dégâts importants. Encore une fois, j'ai changé de héros de JunkerQueen après la mort.

and before this technique, by directly choosing Ramattra you had not had it?