About my trophy card doesn't rank!

Jay_Ying4eva

In my 23 perfect game I admit that there are 2 game cheating. Is LittleBigPlanet 2 and Sound Shapes, but the other 21 perfect games are personally playing out on my own. I am very sorry for cheating on before, please give me a chance to recover ranking. I promise I will not cheat.

Just give me a chance, I would like to become lifelong senior member.

Just give me a chance, I would like to become lifelong senior member.

23 platinums, 1,157 trophies...no rank.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Though, you can always create a new account and repeat them all CLEAN this time.

We all love to play games, I don't understand why do some people cheat just to show everybody you got a fake trophy.

Just start a new, clean profile (and dont cheat on it) ;)

This account 21 perfect games are by my own play, this is my efforts succeed, how can I abandon

23 platinums, 1,157 trophies...no rank.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Though, you can always create a new account and repeat them all CLEAN this time.

We all love to play games, I don't understand why do some people cheat just to show everybody you got a fake trophy.

21 platinum I played for almost two years, only 2 are cheating, how can I abandon

This guy is a troll, everyone. We told him several times last night in the chatbox how to fix his problem.

"

• Jay_1210
    Can you teach me how to hide from hackers trophy
  • photo-thumb-88.jpg?_r=1390278077BeautifulTorment
    yeah
  •  
    go to your trophy list on your ps2
  •  
    ps3
  •  
    online mode
  •  
    scroll to the hacked game
  •  
    hit triangle
  •  
    go to privacy mode-- set it to you only
  •  
    after you've hidden the game, you will need to earn a trophy in any game before syncing it on this website"
Edited by BeautifulTorment

I do have sympathy - 21 100%s is nothing to sniff at, but even if you hide the two cheated games the profile will always be tainted

LIke the saying goes "you can fuck a thousand pussies, but suck one cock, and you're a cocksucker..."

Never heard that saying before but I will be using it from now on :P 

• Like 1

If you hide the games you cheated on I believe your position on the leaderborard will be reinstated. If you need help on how to hide those trophies feel free to ask and we'd be more than happy to help.

Parker 

I tried to hide the trophy, but psnprofiles this game two trophies still exists

This guy is a troll, everyone. We told him several times last night in the chatbox how to fix his problem.

"

• Jay_1210
    Can you teach me how to hide from hackers trophy
  • photo-thumb-88.jpg?_r=1390278077BeautifulTorment
    yeah
  •  
    go to your trophy list on your ps2
  •  
    ps3
  •  
    online mode
  •  
    scroll to the hacked game
  •  
    hit triangle
  •  
    go to privacy mode-- set it to you only
  •  
    after you've hidden the game, you will need to earn a trophy in any game before syncing it on this website"

I tried to hide the trophy, but psnprofiles this game two trophies still exists

I do have sympathy - 21 100%s is nothing to sniff at, but even if you hide the two cheated games the profile will always be tainted

LIke the saying goes "you can fuck a thousand pussies, but suck one cock, and you're a cocksucker..."

Do you mean to say that as long as the guilty person is damn it, even if the thief is the same?

umm....

................what?

Teach you a Chinese idiom Knows wrong can change, will be good people

Earn a trophy after you've hidden your games. Then sync. I already told you this. Everyone already told you this. Listen.

To take the trophy after the re synchronization on the line? I thought it was just hidden trophy without synchronization

To err is human, to correct the wrong person should be forgive. I will be an opportunity, for those who are cheating the perfect game for people of course can not tolerate

No no no it goes: "To err is human, to forgive, divine" - Alexander Pope - Essay on Criticism

Your tainted soul cannot be absolved, I'm sorry. You can only redeem yourself by starting a fresh new account.

:giggle: