PlayStation Classics Issues

jefXfree
Message added by BlindMango,

Please be courteous & understanding when giving feedback for PlayStation Classics. It takes time to process the feedback you give and some fixes may take longer to sort out than others. Please avoid requests for new games and trophy lists as this thread is purely for feedback on existing games.

If you report a bug, please provide the following

• PSP: System Language
  • PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language (NTSC is the default)

If you have an issue related to receiving the free upgrade for a previously purchased game, please contact PlayStation customer support.

[SLY 1]

Same issue with Oh No He Didn't!

Beated the game, completed to 100%, watched final cutscene through chapter replay and cutscene replay multiple times, kiss trophy doesn't pop

Playing the PS4 version on a PS5, PAL region, game set to Spanish language

Update!

switching the game to the american version fixed all my problems, apparently the european version has all the time trail trophies bugged.

the only problem is that you have to start the game all over again, bc save states can’t be swapped 😕

[MERGED FROM TOMB RAIDER LEGENDS]

11 hours ago, Duck_mann86 said:

Anyone else's trophy icons for Sly not loading? Happening both on my PS5 and iOS app.ZgOIvvV.jpegLLXZwqI.jpeg

Yeah I was gonna bring this up in this thread. Half of Sly Cooper's PS5 list is missing trophy images, as seen here as well: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/27717-sly-cooper-and-the-thievius-raccoonus

This is also a random recurring issue with PS5 games from other developers too, such as WWE2K24, House of the Dead Remake Japan List, and more. Some have gotten fixed by developers, some have not. Not even sure how it's possible for a developer to publish a trophy list with missing images and why there wouldn't be safeguards against that, or how Sony hasn't fixed whatever "bug" this might be, or whatever it going on with it

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Half of Sly Cooper's PS5 list is missing trophy images

Just realised it’s all the silver and gold trophies with images missing. On the PS4 list the silvers and golds are the wrong colours, so I wonder if that’s got something to do with it. Maybe they were going to update the colours to match the grade but forgot to upload them before launch?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

Just realised it’s all the silver and gold trophies with images missing. On the PS4 list the silvers and golds are the wrong colours, so I wonder if that’s got something to do with it. Maybe they were going to update the colours to match the grade but forgot to upload them before launch?

Given that some of the trophies aren't the same grades between both versions (the one for getting five clue bottles, for example, is a silver trophy for PS4 and a bronze trophy for PS5), you might be onto something. Although it's also just as easily possible that one of them wasn't properly matched with the other, and perhaps that has something to do with the icons not loading properly for the PS5 version.

• Like 1

A heads up for Sly Cooper (PS5)

In the level 'Duel by the Dragon' the last two clue bottles sitting on a drum just before the end of the level failed to appear. I'm not sure what caused it and leaving the level doesn't seem to spawn them in. I used the all clue bottles cheat as a work around, but if you don't want to cheat I have yet to find another way. I've only seen one other person bring this up in the comment section of a Youtube video.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chronicles_Of_WA said:

[MERGED FROM SLY 1]

The perfect date trophy for completing Two to Tango without taking damage or falling isn't popping for me, completed multiple times. Anyone else?

Which system language are you playing on?  Are you playing NTSC or PAL?

6 hours ago, xxzxxzxxzzx said:

In the level 'Duel by the Dragon' the last two clue bottles sitting on a drum just before the end of the level failed to appear. I'm not sure what caused it and leaving the level doesn't seem to spawn them in. I used the all clue bottles cheat as a work around, but if you don't want to cheat I have yet to find another way. I've only seen one other person bring this up in the comment section of a Youtube video.

10 hours ago, xxzxxzxxzzx said:

I played PS5 and PS4 PAL version and had no trouble finding them. what are you playing?

Edited by xTallentless
I was wrong just found them didnt pay atention the first time bc of watching yt
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, xxzxxzxxzzx said:

I didn't have that issue playing the NA version.

@TOPIC - I came in for the trophy icon issue. Playing through on PS4 and noticed that they all actually have icons, was weird when I was getting them on PS5 that so many were some generic looking filler trophy icon. 

• Like 2

I was playing the NA PS5 version. Like I said, I've seen only one other person mention that as an issue so maybe it's rare and I got unlucky.

Edit: In response to xTallentless

Edited by xxzxxzxxzzx
Forgot to quote

[Merged from Abe's Exoddus]

I possessed a flying slig earlier and dropped bombs on sligs numerous times, didnt pop, wtf? Anyone else got same problem? Playing NTSC version, id normally play the PAL version but forgot to change it

Edited by mike_87

1 hour ago, mike_87 said:

[Merged from Abe's Exoddus]

I possessed a flying slig earlier and dropped bombs on sligs numerous times, didnt pop, wtf? Anyone else got same problem?

51 minutes ago, TheCatAndTheEgg said:

[Merged from Abe's Exoddus]

I have same problem 

Moved your responses here to get some help with the bugs. If you could update your posts to match what's asked in the green banner at the top, that will help the OP.

On 6/13/2024 at 4:58 PM, jefXfree said:

Might be worth clarifying this now that the 3rd-party classics trophies are now rolling in: Who owns this exactly? 

Are Sony implementing the trophies on 3rd-party published games, or are these down to the individual publisher? 

I.e. Is there any sense in raising issues with Tomb Raider trophies here? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Moved your responses here to get some help with the bugs. If you could update your posts to match what's asked in the green banner at the top, that will help the OP.

I have clarified the version im playing now

• Like 1

I never have problems with the ps5 versions of those games just the ps4 ones. All I do is back up every. Then I deleted the settings in the saves area. Then I load the quick save and try again. It usually works for me. I might be wrong I really don't know anything lol.

[SLY 1]

Done the Fire and Planks requirements like 5 times now and it's not unlocking restarted game as well and still a no. Doin exactly what the guide says to do. Anyone else having this issue or know the work around? 

OK update:

For anyone not getting the trophy like myself. Climb up the second rope from the nest as if you were going to the hanging plane turn the camera around and jump back onto the very tip of the crows nest mast and jump over the flaming boards from there. The footing is a little ify but for some reason the extra height made the difference for me i didn't even make it to the plank i fell in the water a hair short but still got the trophy. Hope that helps, from what I saw on YouTube tutorial of how to do it quite a few people ran into this same issue of making it over but no trophy. 

Edited by SuddenlyTragic80
Extra word

[SLY 1]

[EDIT: BUG FIXED]

The solution was easier than it looked. All the things I tried were from the emulator menu. After restarting the game I just loaded the last save on the emulator, so the state of everything was always the same. What I had to do was just press Start on the game, click "Save and Exit". After the game restarted, I loaded the save from the game game menu, not the emulator menu, and I was able to fix it. Since I use the saves from the emulator, I always forgot that this saves don't reload the state of the variables of the game, so every bug or whatever is gonna be there unless you actually load the game from the game by itself.

[ORIGINAL POST]

So today I reached the 4th episode of the game, "Fire in the Sky", but apparently the mission "The King of The Hill" (where you have to defend Murray) is bugged (at least for me).

The thing is that just when I am reaching the end of the level where a monkey on a platform appears and you have to shoot at him, after eliminating it, Murray should go to the cliff and walk through the path, but on my game he just falls off the cliff instead of walking on the path. I tried rewinding, tried starting the quest again, tried going to another episode, start a level and go back to this one... And nothing. The only thing that could save me is using the cheat code to unlock every level of the game, but I don't want to do it honestly. 

You can see the bug here:

Just in case, I am playing the PAL version.

Edited by CharlyXero
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SuddenlyTragic80 said:

[SLY 1]

Done the Fire and Planks requirements like 5 times now and it's not unlocking restarted game as well and still a no. Doin exactly what the guide says to do. Anyone else having this issue or know the work around? 

OK update:

For anyone not getting the trophy like myself. Climb up the second rope from the nest as if you were going to the hanging plane turn the camera around and jump back onto the very tip of the crows nest mast and jump over the flaming boards from there. The footing is a little ify but for some reason the extra height made the difference for me i didn't even make it to the plank i fell in the water a hair short but still got the trophy. Hope that helps, from what I saw on YouTube tutorial of how to do it quite a few people ran into this same issue of making it over but no trophy. 

45 minutes ago, CharlyXero said:

[SLY 1]

So today I reached the 4th episode of the game, "Fire in the Sky", but apparently the mission "The King of The Hill" (where you have to defend Murray) is bugged (at least for me).

The thing is that just when I am reaching the end of the level where a monkey on a platform appears and you have to shoot at him. The thing is that after shooting him, Murray should go to the cliff and walk through the path, but on my game he just falls off the cliff instead of walking on the path. I tried rewinding, tried starting the quest again, tried going to another episode, start a level and go back to this one... And nothing. The only thing that could save me is using the cheat code to unlock every level of the game, but I don't want to do it honestly. 

You can see the bug here:

Just in case, I am playing the PAL version.

FYI, I merged your topics with this one as they appeared to be legitimate bugs and may be able to get some attention to get fixed here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

FYI, I merged your topics with this one as they appeared to be legitimate bugs and may be able to get some attention to get fixed here.

Thanks! Anyways, I found that the solution was actually pretty easy, I edited the post so the bug and the fix are on the same message

3 hours ago, jefXfree said:

👀

Just in case, I found the solution which was actually easier than the things I did lol

I edited the message with the fix