Not on the PS3 store?

bikeman223

5 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I don’t believe this game was ever available digitally. I’m not sure why it shows as “free”. Is there even a download option?

I was only viewing it through a price tracking website. It's probably an error then.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I was only viewing it through a price tracking website. It's probably an error then.

I wouldn't believe those sites, you have to go on the PS3 store now a days to check yourself because the store is not even available on the web anymore.

But in this case no this game is on disc only, it's not expensive to buy anyway so should be fairly easy to buy online, i bought it last year, still not got round to playing it but looks interesting for sure.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

But in this case no this game is on disc only, it's not expensive to buy anyway so should be fairly easy to buy online, i bought it last year, still not got round to playing it but looks interesting for sure.

Yeah, this one will have to be a bargain bin/second-hand shop buy for sure. 

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

its probably a place holder, some disc only games had a store spot, probably for future dlc if any.

May have also been used for PS Now, as when it was on PS3 you had to go through the PS Store to use it. idk if this was ever on there though

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 9:05 AM, Elvick_ said:

May have also been used for PS Now, as when it was on PS3 you had to go through the PS Store to use it. idk if this was ever on there though

I agree with this. This is the same case for Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

2 hours ago, DAS2in1 said:

I bought the game over 10 y ago.

The dlc was delisted already back then. The dlc was some nude girls in cabaret club not any trophy related.

Eh it also had a hidden game room a shiny new car and some other nice stuff but nothing you couldn't live without lol