Is 100% doable solo?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 4:42 AM, Optinooby said:

I cant answer about DLC, but you can get platinum solo in under 5 hours!! I'm not boasting or anything, just happy to share the information, but I just unlocked platinum in 4 hours 20 minutes using an optimal route planned beforehand for a video series. So it can be VERY quick if you have an optimal roadmap and its is not difficult.

I may make a thread if I get chance over Xmas with a roadmap on how to get the platinum optimally, easy and fast. Of course its not to force anybody to play through this way exactly, just to show the minimal, then you the player will decide for yourself how you utilise the information!!

Just writing here in case I don't get chance to make the thread, I hope to.

I will admit that I expected this to be quite grindy and a lot longer looking at Trophy Guides, so i'm mega surprised this can be done in 5 hours!

That seems very fast, looking forward to seeing how it can be done so quickly

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2024 at 8:52 AM, Optinooby said:

The video has already been done, actually took 4 hours and 8 minutes think it was.

Its not even hard to do, DLC likely another matter though, giving that a miss though as moving on to other guides.

@ShariusTC this is the one I mentioned. Really helped me get finished when I'd started to fatigue with the game and Optinooby is a calm and interesting character so it's not a painful watch.

Would highly highly recommend this video (and really anything else I've seen this guy do, his video's are always clear and he's left lots of helpful advice on this site too).

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Further opining on the OP here but I played with @CelestialRequiem for a lot of the base game and dlc 1 then barreled on solo for most of dlcs 2&3. You just need to pay attention to the builds you're using once you get into the Gilgamesh dlc and you can come out as a virtually unkillable monster capable of soloing anything in the game

• Like 2