Recommended PS3 exclusive games to get MP trophies in?

HandsomePhil

Battlefield bad company (if you are ready to suffer, its my most annoying boost of all time)

Battlefield bad company 2 

Battlefield 3 

Far cry 2 (if you are ready to suffer)

Painkiller hell and damnation 

split second 

Fear 3

chronicles of riddick (only with a turbo controller recommended)

God of war ascension 

batman arkham origins (painful boost) 

aliens vs predator (painful boost) 

Cod black ops 1 

Cod World at war 

Sniper ghost warrior 1 and 2

Rage

Grid 2 (if you can get the online pass)

Red faction armageddon 

Dirt 3 (if you can get the online pass)

Dead space 3 

Need for speed most wanted 

Infamous 2

Some of those online are quite a challenge in terms of boosting but the Singleplayer experinece could make up for it.

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 1

Bioshock 2's multiplayer is empty af but you can set up a boosting session to get the trophies

Resident evil 5 and 6 has several modes with trophies but they are also empty and can easily set up a boosting session

Dead Island and Dead Island riptide

The original modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 dosent have any multiplayer specific trophies, however multiplayer/LAN does make it easier for spec ops and veteran mode

Mass effect 3

Resistance 3

Assassin's creed 4 black flag

The Tomb raider 2016 game has some bugged trophies in a good way

Infamous 2 

Crysis 3

Battlefield 3

Battlefield hardline 

Aliens Colonial Marines

Cod Black ops 1

Note that I do not recommend doing hardline, battlefield 3, colonial marines or black ops 1

For the first 3, it's simply because they're a tedious grind unless you have the patience for them. As for Black ops 1, its the zombie trophies, they're really hard especially the Shangri la easter egg which requires 4 players

4 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Bioshock 2's multiplayer is empty af but you can set up a boosting session to get the trophies

Resident evil 5 and 6 has several modes with trophies but they are also empty and can easily set up a boosting session

Dead Island and Dead Island riptide

The original modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 dosent have any multiplayer specific trophies, however multiplayer/LAN does make it easier for spec ops and veteran mode

Mass effect 3

Resistance 3

Assassin's creed 4 black flag

The Tomb raider 2016 game has some bugged trophies in a good way

Infamous 2 

Crysis 3

Battlefield 3

Battlefield hardline 

Aliens Colonial Marines

Cod Black ops 1

Most of them already have an easier ps4 version and resistance 3 is down unfortunately, but still obtainable in splitscreen

true most games afaik on the ps3 do have a ps4 version

afaik black ops 1, Dead space 3, battlefield 3, infamous 2, crysis 3, black ops 1, and colonial marines do not have a ps4/ps5 port

Oh, here's a good site to search ps3 exclusive games that might have online 

https://rioharris.me/psonline/

keep note that some games that have shut down servers, mights have private fan servers you'd have to run it by CRT to see if the private fan servers are all right

Strictly going after PS3 online MP trophies sounds like torture these days. A lot of hounding the few people still playing the game to help you boost and then long, tedious hours of grinding are in your future. 

With that said, there are some relatively easy ones out there still. Infamous 2, God of War: Ascension, Lollipop Chainsaw, those come to mind. Not really MP for any of these, they just require online for a few trophies. And basically any racing game that still has servers up. Dirt, Grid, Blur, Split/Second, etc. 

I'd love to get Split/Second's platinum but I can't be bothered to boost those online trophies. I got all the single player trophies already. 

• 2 weeks later...