Screen freezes

Speling_Expirt

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've only had 1 freeze so far in the PS4 version and that was very early on in the game after I first installed it 1f914.png. Other than that one incident, I've had no freezes/crashes or framerate issues of any kind.

Strange. It's very annoying on a game like this. I haven't had any issues in any other level, but for some reason the subway freezes for about 1-2 seconds a time. I've shortened my FOV, turned off as much UI real estate as I can and restarted the game and console but can't seem to stop it. Guess I'll have to try to do it in little sessions.

10 hours ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

I'm on the subway level and the game keeps freezing every 10 seconds, getting really annoying. Is this happening to anybody else? And is there anything I can do to stop it? 

10 hours ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

Strange. It's very annoying on a game like this. I haven't had any issues in any other level, but for some reason the subway freezes for about 1-2 seconds a time. I've shortened my FOV, turned off as much UI real estate as I can and restarted the game and console but can't seem to stop it. Guess I'll have to try to do it in little sessions.

This same happened to me too. Not only Subway, the last level too. I tried restarting the console. It doesn't help anything

I play continue like that

It's caused by Autosave being switched on. Open the tablet with the options button then select the the bars in the top left, then select options. In the general section untick autosave. This solved the freezing issue for me on PS5 apparently it was an issue on Xbox too. You can still manually save during a job by opening the tablet and pressing the orange/yellow floppy disk icon. Hope this helps someone as it was driving me mad too!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...