Hey guys. I’ve been working on a guide. And I got a few things to say.

light772sandwich

10 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Just to clarify, you mean publish the guide without complete trophy information about some of the most difficult trophies in the list?

In short yes. I wanted to get the guide out so I can help people faster so like I said up there I would publish it and then start to update the guide and add way more information onto the longer and harder trophies just so you guys actually have a guide to look at while I do the long process of updating it. 

I was under the assumption that once a guide is completed for a game, creating duplicate guides that detract or have less quality from the first wont be approved. 

Optinooby's guide has everything for 100% so I'm unsure whether an incomplete guide will be approved.

• Like 1

Hold on to the guide until it's done.

Your duty as a guide writer is to make sure that those playing your game are in good hands. A good guide is worth waiting for, and those that need the guide badly enough can wait. Imagine how much more impressive your guide will be if you open with a bang, sharing the absolute peak of your expertise with awaiting players. Either way, it's going to take time to compile all of your boss strategies, so allow yourself that time to build your guide up to its best possible state first.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

hi, i dont want to make a new thread so ill ask here. i want to play the game with invicibility enabled from start, and play blind without guides. a full relax playthrough. however ill use the guide at the end for getting remaining stuff, mainly collectibles. the question is if the game keep tracks of them so it will be easy to follow a guide, otherwise ill have to visit all places from scratch even if i already got those collectibles. thanks