Conjugation Collection 139/140

biggun3965

After finding all the collection chests, double-checking butterflies, and double-checking vivarium chests I'm stuck at 139/140 conjugations for the collection. Has anybody else experienced this and knows what might cause it?  The only thing I can remember is when I opened a collection chest and didn't see an item pop up on the top right, but the chest was opened.  Can anybody confirm if opening a collection chest and the item not popping up on the top right means that you don't get the item?

EDIT : 

ProfDrTouch Found a Solution with his other Account (IchMachPlatin) (only works with retail Version or you manage to get version 1.0 digital)

1. delete game

2. Turn off Network 

3. install Game (version 1.0)

4. load last save

5. some chests will respawn (in My case 30 chests respawned)

6. collect Chests (some may be empty) until you have 140/140 conjugations listet in the Book 

(ignore if something Else is missing)

7. Save Game (use an empty space just in case)

8. install Patch 

9. load Save From step 7

10. wait for 10+ seconds and the trophy will Pop 

Edited by biggun3965
new information
  • Like 1

I'm having the same exact issue as well! I've checked everywhere I can think of as to where the last Collection chest would be and alas, nothing.. I don't want to have to go about and getting everything all over again with another character due to the effort it took to collect everything in the first place. .-.

• Like 1

I just finished it and if you have done all of the chests and got the ones in the varaium go to this link its the butterfly locations and they have the last ones you need, hope it helps! https://www.powerpyx.com/hogwarts-legacy-all-butterfly-locations/

Also look to see if you have done the two depulso rooms in hogwarts

Edited by llnzane__

On 18/2/2023 at 1:00 AM, biggun3965 said:

After finding all the collection chests, double-checking butterflies, and double-checking vivarium chests I'm stuck at 139/140 conjugations for the collection. Has anybody else experienced this and knows what might cause it?  The only thing I can remember is when I opened a collection chest and didn't see an item pop up on the top right, but the chest was opened.  Can anybody confirm if opening a collection chest and the item not popping up on the top right means that you don't get the item?

I just opened a collection chest at The Gilded Perch and didn't pop an item :/ I'm at 139/140 as well 

I am having the same issue. Have 100% percent collection chests in every region, including hogwarts (depulso rooms completed as well) and hogsmede. I triple checked that I have all 12 vivarium chests. And I have checked the butterflies using 3 or 4 different guides and I am still showing 139/140 for conjurations. 602/603 total ccollections. I don't know that I paid enough attention to whether or not the item always showed up in the corner when I opened a chest. I don't think I had that issue, but I can't swear to it.

Edited by acem61

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2023 at 10:41 PM, SuzyRed said:

Don't forget the Depulso Puzzle Rooms

And don’t forget the hedonia room in hogwarts

and don’t forget the side quest mines, tombs and caves etc on world map. You can hover over these icons on map when zoomed out and it will tell you if you have all collection chests from the side quest areas.

OK, I thought as well that I had that bug. I checked butterflies spots twice. No luck. Today I checked once again every spot but slowly, during day, using my liquid luck and in a little wider area than before using this map https://mapgenie.io/hogwarts-legacy/maps/world and, I can't believe it, but there was one spot in the middle of the Hogwarts Valley with those little rascals I was missing for the whole time ?

IMG-4297.jpg

I wish all of you the same overlook.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rospondek said:

OK, I thought as well that I had that bug. I checked butterflies spots twice. No luck. Today I checked once again every spot but slowly, during day, using my liquid luck and in a little wider area than before using this map https://mapgenie.io/hogwarts-legacy/maps/world and, I can't believe it, but there was one spot in the middle of the Hogwarts Valley with those little rascals I was missing for the whole time 1f605.png

IMG-4297.jpg

I wish all of you the same overlook.

When you were looking at the In game map, did it say you had every chest in each location before you found this chest?

Edited by HEMI-Sphere57

1 hour ago, HEMI-Sphere57 said:

When you were looking at the In game map, did it say you had every chest in each location before you found this chest?

Yes I was at 100% with all chests in all areas. Butterflies and the Vivarium ones are not counted into overall statistics. Which sucks as you may missing one and have no idea about it.

I wouldn't know that Vivarium had 12 chests as I only found one in each one of them and thought that's all of them.

• Like 1

I got the Collector trophy yesterday.

For conjurations, the only thing I made sure was to collect all trackable chests across the Highlands, Hogwarts & Hogsmeade.

But towards the end in Hogwarts, I noticed that I was some chests short and was worried it had bugged.

Then I made sure to double check and collect these:

*12 chests (3 chests x 4 locations) in all Vivariums

*2 chests from Depulso Puzzle room 1 & room 2

*15 chests from butterflies in the Highlands (google Powerpyx location guide for these)

My last 5 missing chests were from the 5 butterflies I had missed during normal gameplay

All added up and trophy popped.

Anybody experiencing a potential bug, please double check all above

• Like 2

I’ve triple checked the Vivariums, butterfly locations and depulso rooms. 

Showing 100% completion except 139/140 for Conjuration. 
And missing one page from hogwarts which is a known bug. Collections show 150/150 revelio pages. 
guess we’ll have to wait for a patch. 

I’ve even waited for bright daylight to search for a missing butterfly location but had no luck.