Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

Just got a reply on reddit, they are aware and looking into the trophy issues. 

Hoping its not as Mediatonic fixing the Fall Guys trophies on PS5 lol

https://imgur.com/a/l70CgOq

Also hope you don't mind PoundofLife89-_- but I posted the thread on the subreddit aswell. Also got a response that they are aware of it  

Edited by MichMasteR
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

I mean, its more pathetic you just came to the forum of a game you aren't even playing to post your useless input. You cared that much you took the time to do so.

Nice of you to crawl out 3 days later to reply to a post I'd already forgotten all about (Though I do care enough to think the fools who played themselves are hilarious). I didn't seek out the game's forum, the front page has this nifty "recent threads" feature that I occasionally browse. You're right though, I don't own it. I don't pay $70 for broken, buggy games upon release. I'll pick it a few patches later for 50-60% off. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Jonnhy__ said:

Any new fixes on the 1.06 (Ps4) or 1.003.300 (Ps5) patches?

I am Testing right now. The ps4 Version is Fixed when you Talk with every dead Body the trophy Pop, but on the ps5 Version only the Apple Pie trophy pop after Patch when you do the Exploit.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jonnhy__ said:

Any new fixes on the 1.06 (Ps4) or 1.003.300 (Ps5) patches?

The "Apple Pie" trophy is now obtainable with the exploit on PS5. The Consumables, every dead, all Lootyagins and Triple Penetration trophy seems still to be glitched. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

Yeah rather not risk it, had a few crashes playing the PS4 version

Yes that's why i don't have the trophy. On ps5 9 Bodies are still glitched after collected all without closing the Game. They are 49 Bodies in the Game and 3 of them are the animals. You don't need them for the Necromancer trophy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Does the Hardcore mode trophy exploit work with the newest patch on PS5?

No. I just beat the game normally and then tried the glitch.

I have now uninstalled the game (i have disc), went offline and going to try without patch if it allows. Only had New Game as option. I am testing a few options with disc though. 

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

I have now uninstalled the game (i have disc), went offline and going to try without patch if it allows. Only had New Game as option. I am testing a few options with disc though. 

So guess it is better to stay on the 1.003.200 update then.

51 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

18 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

well I'm trying to let it install without patch, and twice its said "cant install".

Strange, the OP was updated and said that the armageddon exploit still works with the newest patch. Maybe it still works for PS4 but doesn't anymore for PS5.

Edited by lordzeze

7 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Strange, the OP was updated and said that the armageddon exploit still works with the newest patch. Maybe it still works for PS4 but doesn't anymore for PS5.

ive tried 3 times. Does not pop. Ill update and see but even YT vids people are saying it doesnt.

Beat twins any difficulty

start new game on Armageddon

load old save before twins fight

kill twins

in this order?

Also last achiever was 10am. Just before the patch went live. It doesnt work OP is wrong @PoundofLife89-_-

Edited by Infected Elite

44 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

ive tried 3 times. Does not pop. Ill update and see but even YT vids people are saying it doesnt.

Beat twins any difficulty

start new game on Armageddon

load old save before twins fight

kill twins

in this order?

Also last achiever was 10am. Just before the patch went live. It doesnt work OP is wrong @PoundofLife89-_-

I'm just going to play offline with update 1.003.200 installed until I can do the hardcore trophy exploit and then I will install the patch.

The game will probably require a 2nd playthrough anyways once they finally fix the Necromancer trophy.

• Like 1