Friends list/friends leaderboard

Sly Ripper

When you log in, the site will import your friends list, it will also process them in the background to generate their profiles. The feature also doubles as a friends leaderboard.

Example: http://psnprofiles.c...-Ripper/friends

Oh cool, I just saw this thread. I like this, this is how the site can keep adding users tracked right? It is a great idea for sure.

My profile wont update the number of friends i have. I have signed out and back in several times plus i have updated numerous times still nothing. It say's i have 5 friends but i have more then that. What's up?

Everyone's profile says they have 0 friends. It won't update until we move to the new server.

My profile wont update the number of friends i have. I have signed out and back in several times plus i have updated numerous times still nothing. It say's i have 5 friends but i have more then that. What's up?

Read posts. You might have a general idea what's going on :/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Any news about this issue? Is it possible to see friends list?

Automatic friends lists had to be turned off because Sony actually requested that the site stop doing it a few years ago (probably having something to do with them adding privacy settings to PSN around the time). Maybe one day Sly (the owner of the site) might re-add friends lists in the form of manual adds or something.  ;)

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 9:44 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Any chance of this being looked into again?

To be honest, I don't think this feature will ever return. Since Sony requested its removal from the site.