Atelier Ryza 3 - Trophy thoughts?

3 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

I will not play it.

I thought it was a rather good game and a well done game, and that is coming from someone who rates the Arland trilogy one of the best trilogies in video games in general

3 hours ago, OutcastGuy50 said:

Do I need beat all other related atelier games and do I need to use youtube walkthrough? I can't wait myself.

Only the previous two Ryza games are required, Sure there are references and nods to past games in there but in terms of storyline and characters they are not linked, in terms of walkthrough the past two Ryza games have a much easier and relaxed do it and your pace style of play

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

5 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

I will not play it.

I thought it was a rather good game and a well done game, and that is coming from someone who rates the Arland trilogy one of the best trilogies in video games in general

Of course Arland trilogy is the best you can play if want have a good and a true experience with Atelier games. And you said it right, a trilogy, no a 4th game inside Arland.

I have my reason to not play Lulua, most of them probably unpopular opinios but, in the end, how a fan of Atelier I respect everyone who play Atelier no matter if started with Rorona, Ayesha, Sophie or Ryza or even with the old spin-off games on ps2 like mana khemia, if people enjoy Atelier I’m happy with it. But I’m not agree with what Gust did with Lulua.

Edited by AlchemistWer

15 hours ago, tommeyliang said:

I'm so stoked for the third rendition of Ryza's journey. Ryza 1 was the only one I could platinum for the Atelier series, and then Ryza 2 just got a high "A" in. Hoping for Atelier Ryza 3 to be more feasible as it was for AR 1.

What decorations are you missing that is keeping you from the platinum? Would you like some help? I recently platinumed Ryza 2.

• 10 months later...

I take a lot from this site but rarely give back so here goes. First I didn't enjoy this game as much as the previous two. The main "plot" was forgettable. Barely any thrilling elements. I skipped most cutscenes halfway through. The character quests were mostly enjoyable. Most of the returning cast barely had any presence, but the new folks were fine. Completed platinum in 36hrs, nothing missable.

Post-clearing the game I had 5 trophies left so I'll discuss them.

- Being Versatile: this was a pain. The game doesn't keep track for you so write down a checklist for yourself. I must have synthesized a hundred rare keys before getting the "alchemist" role in my case. The ones for equipment weren't as bad, but sometimes I needed to unequip armour in order for the lvl 2 marks to activate. Whatever. Followed this guide and this video.

- Rumor chasing adventurer: Followed the neoseeker guide

- The secret chef: followed this guide.

- It is all coming together!: again, write yourself a checklist. Go crazy on the practice monsters by your Atelier.

- Ultimate Swordsmanship: By far the most annoying trophy. First I followed this guide, but it took this video for me to really understand. I must have chopped down a thousand palm trees to get those stupid bugs.

• Like 2