My PSN got banned! (Not CODNinjaPwnage)

Harrage

Hey guys, I had a great PSN but the thing is it got banned. It's been about 4-5 months since it has been banned so yeah. It was a friend that hacked me, he offers to gamedshare, I tell him I'm busy I can't do it right now cause I was playing a game and I didn't really want to gameshare. Then 30 mins later after a big ass conversation he says "CMON WE'RE FRIENDS SO PLEASE TRUST ME" I'm like "FINE!" then I give him my info 5 mins later, good thing I put a fake password into it. Then I give him 2 mins to get all of my games then he changes my password and email, I ask the hacker nicely could you give my account back. He said "I <3 you and this account" then he asked "Want it back?" and I'm like duh. Then he doesn't give it back at all so then I contacted sony to get my account back then all hell broke loose. The employee of sony said "Due to multiple times of gamesharing a Perm Ban will be placed". I got upset. I had a backup account with only a skull rank on BO2 Zombies and level 3 no prestige. I still had some of my games but since I had a small hard-drive some of my money is thrown away. The sad thing is I still have 1 week of PS+ remaining on that account. It was a bo2 prestige master account, Level 13 trophy level account, 6 plats, and $7 wallet remaining. I got a $20 card a week before it got banned. I did remember most of my friends and added them to my new account. I'd rather have the ban for like a year instead of perm. I really hope if you guys can give me some advice on ways I can get my account unbanned, I'll really appreciate it like alot. If I can't get myself unbanned, I guess I'm CODNinjaPwnage for the rest of my life :'(

Hey guys, I had a great PSN but the thing is it got banned. It's been about 4-5 months since it has been banned so yeah. It was a friend that hacked me, he offers to gamedshare, I tell him I'm busy I can't do it right now cause I was playing a game and I didn't really want to gameshare. Then 30 mins later after a big ass conversation he says "CMON WE'RE FRIENDS SO PLEASE TRUST ME" I'm like "FINE!" then I give him my info 5 mins later, good thing I put a fake password into it. Then I give him 2 mins to get all of my games then he changes my password and email, I ask the hacker nicely could you give my account back. He said "I <3 you and this account" then he asked "Want it back?" and I'm like duh. Then he doesn't give it back at all so then I contacted sony to get my account back then all hell broke loose. The employee of sony said "Due to multiple times of gamesharing a Perm Ban will be placed". I got upset. I had a backup account with only a skull rank on BO2 Zombies and level 3 no prestige. I still had some of my games but since I had a small hard-drive some of my money is thrown away. The sad thing is I still have 1 week of PS+ remaining on that account. It was a bo2 prestige master account, Level 13 trophy level account, 6 plats, and $7 wallet remaining. I got a $20 card a week before it got banned. I did remember most of my friends and added them to my new account. I'd rather have the ban for like a year instead of perm. I really hope if you guys can give me some advice on ways I can get my account unbanned, I'll really appreciate it like alot. If I can't get myself unbanned, I guess I'm CODNinjaPwnage for the rest of my life :'(

Eh you live and learn right? Trust nobody.. :ninja:

• Like 1

That is one hell of a story there. Unfortunately I don't know how you would get your account back now. If I were you right now, I would just chalk it up as lesson learned and move on. Really sucks and I'm sorry this happened to you but you can't really blame anyone else but yourself for trusting that fool. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

You might wanna change your new psn name, you may regret it in the future; as for your perm ban, no there's no way of getting it reversed. Just like the great philosopher TI said "Dead and Gone" or maybe that was Justin, no one knows.  Only game share with your mother, that way if she robs you, it's someone you can definitely beat up.

Edited by bwuthole
  • Like 1

You might wanna change your new psn name, you may regret it in the future; as for your perm ban, no there's no way of getting it reversed. Just like the great philosopher TI said "Dead and Gone" or maybe that was Justin, no one knows.  Only game share with your mother, that way if she robs you, it's someone you can definitely beat up.

I guess I have to keep it since I already got trophies and paid for stuff on here and I don't feel like making a new account though. I already have a another account a friend gave me but I don't get anymore PSN accounts from people since it's against the TOS.

I guess I have to keep it since I already got trophies and paid for stuff on here and I don't feel like making a new account though. I already have a another account a friend gave me but I don't get anymore PSN accounts from people since it's against the TOS.

CodNinjaPwnage is kind of limiting shall we say, you might not even like Cod in years to come, think long term sister; that's the plan here. Not game sharing might be a good idea yea..

This always cheers me up, give it a listen, let your emotions run free, 

• Like 1

If you want to gameshare with someone, make sure you actually know this person, go to their house and do it yourself. You never know who could be on the internet. You learned your lesson. All we can do is read your story. Some of us will laugh, others will learn; Unfortunately, none of us can actually do anything to help you out. The only suggestion I can give you is that you take this up to Sony and talk about it more. I can't think of anything else.

JOAJV6I.gif

you just rustled my jimmies

Dude this is a great oppurtunity for you to go out experience the sun make som real life trustable friends, hang out by the dumpster behind the local walmart like all the cool kids, get a curvy girlfriend. Tell your friends!

I'd see it as a blessing cause if i got hacked i would be done! Done you hear me

Edited by itzzh3lixx
  • Like 1

Eh some people really need to learn to say no. I have a good friend that I know and hang with IRL who kept asking me to gameshare, but I'm too paranoid about my account getting banned so I kept saying no until he stopped asking. You don't even know this guy but you caved just because he said "c'mon man!". I feel bad for you but I hope you learn your lesson. Doing what's right doesn't always mean doing what makes others happy.