0 to Plat in 2023

Thermopyle2

17 hours ago, GiffTrophies said:

Hey, so i've been grinding the hell out of Day of the Remains mission to get the strongboxes, prisoners, etc; none of the trophies have popped. Does this method actually work? Do I have to finish the mission after I have grinded it all to have the trophies pop?

Everything worked for me except opening the deposits. For the Breaking and Entering trophy, I think it count the ones where you have to hit the yellow parts as in the screenshots in the trophy guide. When I got to 30 and the trophy didn't pop I did a few of those in the hives. I started after the release of the last patch playing connected to the network but with matchmaking disabled.

Edited by Manilu-08

So I've noticed if you fly away too far before Theo literally teleports out with the prisoner, then he simply doesn't. So I'm assuming it just doesn't count? 

Does the trophy pop after the "holding square" confirmation or after the mission is completed?

• 3 weeks later...

Do all of the strongboxes having a Shield mark on them count for Treasure Trove?

Because the ones that can be opened with DNA keys have that logo as well, and also some regular chests can be randomly found on maps, not just inside deposits or vault missions.

I ask this because I'm trying to track count of them and it seems weird to me that it hasn't popped yet since I've been doing villain sectors and vault missions for a while now with many chars.

4 hours ago, djmarco85 said:

I see, so either within threat sectors' deposits or vault missions.

I did dailies and gear challenges on those missions but didn't encounter a single Shield Cache. Don't mistake "the signal" for the Vault Locater thing. Treasure Trove trophy boxes have their own bunker. Just watch the video in the trophy guide you'll know what I mean.

3 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

I did dailies and gear challenges on those missions but didn't encounter a single Shield Cache. Don't mistake "the signal" for the Vault Locater thing. Treasure Trove trophy boxes have their own bunker. Just watch the video in the trophy guide you'll know what I mean.

I had to run Stark Realities 50 times to get the trophy, all of the chests I opened so far didn't count at all...

Thanks though for the hint!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Matttrent101 said:

Yes it does :) - so you can technically do it all with 1 character but Champion levels have more xp required per level so it will take more time. 

Thanks, I just got the platinum last night. The trophy popped early for me. I was at 200 levels for all characters when it popped.

On 8/19/2023 at 10:48 PM, snakebit10 said:

I have a question about the 500 gears. Is it 500 unique gears? I know I have accumilated more than 500 gears without getting the trophy. 

Should just be any 500 gear items, not unique, yes. I can't recall if there's anything in the menu that says how many items you've collected, but it should come somewhere in the middle of your push for the plat. It was one of the first trophies I got after finishing the campaign and starting to work on the other content.

1 hour ago, Thermopyle2 said:

Should just be any 500 gear items, not unique, yes. I can't recall if there's anything in the menu that says how many items you've collected, but it should come somewhere in the middle of your push for the plat. It was one of the first trophies I got after finishing the campaign and starting to work on the other content.

I seen a few say it was right after the campaign. It was the 40th trophy I got. I got trophies like the 50 cache strongboxes, 100 aim prisoners and some others that I should of got after it. I don't know why it took so long for me to pop it. I opened every strongbox and bought a ton of gear from the vendor. I didn't see no menu with how much. The only way I seen to count gear was what was in inventory. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 4:49 PM, Thermopyle2 said:

replay the mission Day of the Remains in the Inhuman quest chain.

I can't find this mission. Where is it? I just finished the main campaign and went back to the war table from the main campaign screen and don't see it. I found some videos showing it's in Pacific Northwest region, but I don't see it.

On 3/25/2023 at 4:49 PM, Thermopyle2 said:

If you haven't already gotten Seeing Stars (Complete a quest objective without anybody taking damage), the easy place to do it is in the Shield Protocol questline, in the Secrets Within mission. Play it as Iron Man (or another character who can fly.) The first two mission objectives require combat, and then the third objective will be 'Reach Shield Bunker.' Simply fly directly to the objective, land, and hit the objective point and the trophy should pop. If you somehow receive damage and it doesn't pop, reload the mission.

The mission description is not matching what I'm going through right now. There was an extra combat objective and another combat objective once I got inside the Shield bunker with annoying waves of enemies. What is going on?

Edited by illmaticDragon

I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but if I play, say, the Our Town mission, and I rescue the prisoners and get the cache strongbox, if I were to return to Quinjet and restart the mission instead of completing the entire mission, would it count my progress towards those trophies? I just want to shorten this tedious grind as much as I possibly can.

13 minutes ago, ggmaIik said:

I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but if I play, say, the Our Town mission, and I rescue the prisoners and get the cache strongbox, if I were to return to Quinjet and restart the mission instead of completing the entire mission, would it count my progress towards those trophies? I just want to shorten this tedious grind as much as I possibly can.

yes, I'm pretty sure I did it this way

Note for others: the 250 levels is definitely glitched (in a good way). I mained Jane Foster (OP) and got into the champion levels. I maybe did 15-20 ish levels for the other characters and was still a long way off, but then randomly once I switched back to Jane, the trophy unlocked. So I assume it actually counted her twice, as it definitely doesn't add up correctly.

Edited by CosmoWolf_
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

yes, I'm pretty sure I did it this way

Note for others: the 250 levels is definitely glitched (in a good way). I mained Jane Foster (OP) and got into the champion levels. I maybe did 15-20 ish levels for the other characters and was still a long way off, but then randomly once I switched back to Jane, the trophy unlocked. So I assume it actually counted her twice, as it definitely doesn't add up correctly.

Thanks for clarifying. Also, I heard the progress made towards this trophy resets every Thursday, meaning you have to earn it within a week. Do you know if this is true?

3 hours ago, ggmaIik said:

Thanks for clarifying. Also, I heard the progress made towards this trophy resets every Thursday, meaning you have to earn it within a week. Do you know if this is true?

I honestly don't know if that is true really, but when I started doing the hives I definitely gave myself enough time just in case. I would recommend you start on a Friday, maybe, as idk what happens on a thursday. Awful grind, good luck.

€4.99 on the store... decided to pick it up platinum hunting later on. Just to confirm - Platinum is 100% doable just playing solo without the need for any additional human players? Could be something to lose myself in time to time without the need to worry about online interaction. 😅

On 9/14/2023 at 5:32 PM, illmaticDragon said:

The mission description is not matching what I'm going through right now. There was an extra combat objective and another combat objective once I got inside the Shield bunker with annoying waves of enemies. What is going on?

Just reaching the bunker entrance is all you need to do for the objective I described. Once you reach the entrance, if you didn't get hit between it being assigned and completed, it should pop. Perhaps if you fly far enough off track for approaching the bunker from when you get the mission it will give you a combat objective based on something you bumped into? Not sure, I didn't have that happen at all.

9 hours ago, ggmaIik said:

Yes, and it was described in the roadmap--Day of the Remains in particular is where it was mentioned to do some tasks at the beginning for trophy progress and then quit the mission and redo it over and over. Completing the mission causes it to disappear from your War Table. (Section 2-2)

9 hours ago, ggmaIik said:

I believe it was true prior to the patch that made this playable offline. My experience was definitely that I had to binge the missions in order to get the trophy, but I did it before that patch came out. I suspect (but am not sure) that that progress reset is no longer in place. I would still do it that way just to be ensure your time and effort isn't wasted, however.

4 hours ago, LuckyMadra said:

€4.99 on the store... decided to pick it up platinum hunting later on. Just to confirm - Platinum is 100% doable just playing solo without the need for any additional human players? Could be something to lose myself in time to time without the need to worry about online interaction. 😅

Yes. Even before the offline patch I platted the game without playing MP at all.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...