• Ocean Fishing potentially though I doubt it
    • Variant
    • Criterion
    • Hildabrand
    • Manderville Relic upgrade
    • Splendorous Tools upgrade
    • Get all BLU spells
    • Masked Carnival Trophies
    • Do O4, O8, O12, E4, E8, E12 with silenced echo and min ilvl as a party of BLU

In other news FFXVI has gone gold for its June 22nd release. They're keeping us busy.

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Arriving in late May and I'm Expecting these trophies:

• Story
  • EX trial
  • Normal Raid
  • Savage
  • Island Sanctuary
    • Variant
    • Criterion
    • Hildabrand
    • Get all BLU spells

In other news FFXVI has gone gold for its June 22nd release. They're keeping us busy.

Not sure about those 2 in bold, but the rest is pretty much it... unless they skill the relics & tools this time.

I might even say there might be a trophy for Frontline... depending on the changes

1 minute ago, oYazmat said:

Not sure about those 2 in bold, but the rest is pretty much it... unless they skill the relics & tools this time.

I might even say there might be a trophy for Frontline... depending on the changes

Oh yeah they'd put the Hildabrand and Mandeville weapon into one trophy like last time. I think the blue Savage trophy will be this patch's gold if it happens. If it doesn't I'll be a little dissapointed.

• Like 1

Just now, MakoSOLIDER said:

Oh yeah they'd put the Hildabrand and Mandeville weapon into one trophy like last time. I think the blue Savage trophy will be this patch's gold if it happens. If it doesn't I'll be a little dissapointed.

I authorize you to be disappointed. Don't worry about it...?

• Like 1

Honestly I would love the BLU trophy to be about getting the mount (if there's a new one) for clearing Omega and Eden on BLU. When I cleared Bahamut (T5, T9, and T13) & Alexander (A4S, A8S, and A12S) on BLU to get the Morbol mount, it was actually really really fun. Having to do those fights with 8 BLU really makes you think about spell usage and whatnot. 

I haven't gotten around to clearing the Omega raids on BLU yet cause the title isn't really enough of a reward to motivate me in my opinion. A new mount for Omega and Eden BLU clears would definitely do it for me though (plus a trophy, at least a silver please SE, still mad at Triple Triad trophy being a bronze...).

After 6.3 and them giving a gold trophy for DD solo, anything can happen now. Still weird that they didn't include a trophy for DSR or TOP. Maybe they think ultimate trophies are still too 'hardcore' for players. I actually don't even think Ultimate fights are that 'hardcore'. I cleared DSR and TOP progging with my static doing midcore hours and it's more than doable. I hate TOP with a passion though, that fight just isn't fun imo mainly because of the terrible phase 1 with Omega. We'll see on 7.1 if they change their mind though and add a trophy for Ultimate.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

So all of the trophies on PS5 are based off the Achievements, the in-game Achievements. If you play on both platforms like me (PC and PS5), and even if you meet the requirements on PC the trophies won't pop retroactively on PS5 and you need to do the thing one more time. How hard is it for them to implement some kind of a "forced check" button on the achievement menu to pop it on PS5 once we finish it on PC? I will be going to the FanFest and I am going to ask Yoshi this question but since I don't know anything about coding or programming I just wanna know how hard it actually is to implement such feature since every trophy is based off that achievement menu anyway.

I could definitely see trophies for Blu content such as reaching level 80, learning all spells, and masked carnival. If I remember correctly, they added an entire BLU log that basically shows what content you completed and what you haven't. I think that has trophy potential, but do feel it is a bit overkill, that said, I never imagined being asked to solo a DD, so anything is on the table after that.

I remember getting the Morbol mount was pretty fun, so I welcome some trophies for the content.

• Like 1

On 31/03/2023 at 5:10 PM, MakoSOLIDER said:

Arriving in late May and I'm Expecting these trophies:

• Story
  • EX trial
  • Normal Raid
  • Savage
  • Island Sanctuary
    • Variant
    • Criterion
    • Hildabrand
    • Get all BLU spells

I would be surprised if they added a Blue Mage Savage trophy as well. I can see BLU spells + Masked Carnival easily though. Also can't see them adding any Ocean Fishing trophies, and if they do, I will hate life if they add trophies for achievements like "Octopus Traveler" etc. That would be even more miserable than the DD solo IMO. 

On 01/04/2023 at 2:02 AM, PostGameBlues said:

Honestly I would love the BLU trophy to be about getting the mount (if there's a new one) for clearing Omega and Eden on BLU. When I cleared Bahamut (T5, T9, and T13) & Alexander (A4S, A8S, and A12S) on BLU to get the Morbol mount, it was actually really really fun. Having to do those fights with 8 BLU really makes you think about spell usage and whatnot. 

I haven't gotten around to clearing the Omega raids on BLU yet cause the title isn't really enough of a reward to motivate me in my opinion. A new mount for Omega and Eden BLU clears would definitely do it for me though (plus a trophy, at least a silver please SE, still mad at Triple Triad trophy being a bronze...).

After 6.3 and them giving a gold trophy for DD solo, anything can happen now. Still weird that they didn't include a trophy for DSR or TOP. Maybe they think ultimate trophies are still too 'hardcore' for players. I actually don't even think Ultimate fights are that 'hardcore'. I cleared DSR and TOP progging with my static doing midcore hours and it's more than doable. I hate TOP with a passion though, that fight just isn't fun imo mainly because of the terrible phase 1 with Omega. We'll see on 7.1 if they change their mind though and add a trophy for Ultimate.

I found it kind of miserable when I did it, mainly because when I did it, Blue Mage had such terrible tank skills. Same with healer skills, but I'm glad that has improved now. Hopefully there's some more cool skills for Tank/Healer Blue Mage too. 

On 06/04/2023 at 0:57 AM, GhibliTheSW said:

So all of the trophies on PS5 are based off the Achievements, the in-game Achievements. If you play on both platforms like me (PC and PS5), and even if you meet the requirements on PC the trophies won't pop retroactively on PS5 and you need to do the thing one more time. How hard is it for them to implement some kind of a "forced check" button on the achievement menu to pop it on PS5 once we finish it on PC? I will be going to the FanFest and I am going to ask Yoshi this question but since I don't know anything about coding or programming I just wanna know how hard it actually is to implement such feature since every trophy is based off that achievement menu anyway.

Please let me know the results as soon as you hear them. I hated doing the last 10 floors of the DD solo on 200 ping, and I was going to hope someone had the same irk I did and would take it to the big man himself. Especially considering Genshin Impact does this, and the trophies are tied to achievements in the same way. Maybe suggest something like talking to Jonathas in Gridania to sync your achievements to your PSN trophies or something? I dunno, either way let me know how it goes.

• 5 weeks later...

PSA: Today is the day to fill in your Island Sanctuary workshop crafts with this week and the next. Just make sure you have no deficits after setting up the crafts and then don't touch the workshop again until patch day. This way you will receive a massive exp boost on patch day and will probably rank up at least once. Here are the recommendations for what you should fill in for this week and the following week:

This week:

Cycle 1: Rest

Cycle 2:
 Firesand (4h)
 Garnet Rapier (8h)
 Firesand (4h)
 Garnet Rapier (8h)

Cycle 3
 Culinary Knife (4h)
 Sheepfluff Rug (6h)
 Hora (6h)
 Crook (8h)

Cycle 4
 Culinary Knife (4h)
 Shark Oil (8h)
 Pie (6h)
 Caramels (6h)

Cycle 5
 Butter (4h)
 Tomato Relish (4h)
 Jam (6h)
 Tomato Relish (4h)
 Jam (6h)

Cycle 6
 Culinary Knife (4h)
 Garden Scythe (6h)
 Shark Oil (8h)
 Garden Scythe (6h)

Cycle 7 - Rest

Next Week:

Season 39 (May 16 - 22) Vacation Recommendations for Rank 12

Cycle 1-Rest
Cycle 2
Boiled Egg (4h)
Horn (6h)
Shark Oil (8h)
Horn (6h)

Cycle 3
Isloaf (4h)
Growth Formula (8h)
Powdered Paprika (4h)
Growth Formula (8h)

Cycle 4
Honey (4h)
Pie (6h)
Shark Oil (8h)
Pie (6h)

Cycle 5
Isloaf (4h)
Powdered Paprika (4h)
Cawl Cennin (6h)
Isloaf (4h)
Cawl Cennin (6h)

Cycle 6
Necklace (4h)
Spruce Round Shield (8h)
Necklace (4h)
Spruce Round Shield (8h)
Cycle 7 -Rest

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FireMage777 said:

The recommendation schedule has yet to come out for optimal EXP gains. That's what Overseas Casuals is for.

You can't put in the optimal recommendations without using up some of the exp you would otherwise use towards the patch day. Generally, it's better to follow the recommended schedule after the patch launches. But if you're trying to stockpile exp for a big boost in exp on day 1, filling out the schedule 2 weeks in advance is the way to do it using the /this week and /next week commands in the bot channel on overseas casuals (which gives you what I've written above)

• Like 1

They didn't do anything last patch but this time they have an optimal schedule apart from the one I posted above. Missed it since I've been moving all week. Here's said schedule for the benefit of everyone: EXPlosion-1.png

Either way what I posted above works just fine as an alternative even if you don't get as much exp.

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

12 new trophies once again! 

- Bronze: Finish 6.4 MSQ

- Silver: Clear 6.4 Ex trial

- Bronze: Island Sanctuary Rank 16

- Silver: Score 16000 during a single ocean fishing voyage on the Ruby route (new ocean fishing route)

- Bronze: Clear 6.4 raid normal 

- Silver: Clear 6.4 raid savage

6.45 stuff:

- Bronze: Crafter relic 2nd step

- Bronze: Manderville relic 2nd step

- Silver: Learn 120 BLU spells (assuming that's the total number right now). 

- Silver: 110 BLU duties in BLU log

- Bronze: Complete new variant dungeon

- Silver: Complete criterion dungeon (harder version of variant)

Looks like a solid list tbh. Hardest would probably be fishing trophy. I just recently relocated to Materia like two months ago with my group and it's pretty barren here ?. Oceanfishing was kinda dead already back in NA so probably gonna have a harder time getting people to do this with me on OCE. Other than that, pretty standard stuff. I really like the BLU trophy, I just did the pixel remaster platinums and that was my favourite part of 5. Hunting down the spells was fun. Doing 110 (I'm assuming that's every duty/content till 5.5) is also gonna take a while but tbh 7.0 is like more than a year away, I think that's enough time to chip away at the BLU log.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

Trophy data is out 

12 total

MSQ

EX Trial

Rank 16 Island Sanctuary

16k points during a single Ocean Fishing trip in the new Ruby routes

Anabaseios

Anabaseios Savage

And then for 6.45

All Mount Rokkon variant routes