The game you will never finish - 6.4 Version

MakoSOLIDER

6 minutes ago, VER7UZ- said:

They really want to learn all Blue mage Spells? Why? This getting out of Hand for me. They really want to get Lost in this game. Stupid.

Honestly, I can see why it can overwhelming if you haven't been getting all the spells with each update but I really like it personally. There's a charm to doing old content with a group of BLUs just to learn a spell.  

Now doing all 110 BLU duties on the BLU log is another matter. Honestly, I'd probably be burnt out if I tried doing them all in quick succession. Yet another trophy that will be harder for me by being on OCE datacenter ?.  Although from what I remember, the achievements for the BLU log only counted the normal versions of duties, with the EX (not sure about Savage) versions being like weekly targets or something. And you can't do those higher difficulties on the BLU log itself so probably just have to complete all 110 normal duties for this trophy. Still a lot of work, a lot of back and forth putting up a party on PF unless you find a really dedicated group of fellow trophy hunters to do all 110 duties with you. 

I Must say, that the trophy lists are starting to killing my ff 14 experience. I try to do everything , but if you Not Progress with the Trophied it becomes to much content to do to get 100%. Right know, i get the feeling to concentrate only on trophy content which destroys the feeling of playing this game. Have no time to do Palace of the dead or other things to login and relax. It more becomes a Job than a Hobby 

Edited by VER7UZ-
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Lmao it's an MMO, of course it's going to take a while to get all the new trophies. 

But honestly, if you just do a few spells a day, it won't be that bad. If you sync the content, all the spells have 100% rates to learn so it's not even RNG reliant. 

yes it takes a while but of i Look at the newfound adventure trophy Package, that is what i was was Expecting, but it is what it is.

6 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Something to keep me playing. Where is the Blu Mission List located? I'm guessing you could start working on it now (although it will be easier with another 10 levels and new abilities).

It's been a while since I've even played FFXIV so forgive me if it's a little off, but I believe it's in a menu under the BLU spellbook? I think? 

Pretty sure you have to do the job quests up to either 50 or 60 on BLU as well.

• Like 1

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

It's been a while since I've even played FFXIV so forgive me if it's a little off, but I believe it's in a menu under the BLU spellbook? I think? 

Pretty sure you have to do the job quests up to either 50 or 60 on BLU as well.

Thanks, I thought it would be under the Logs tab. The Spell book was not my first guess lol

4 hours ago, VER7UZ- said:

They really want to learn all Blue mage Spells? Why? This getting out of Hand for me. They really want to get Lost in this game. Stupid.

Makes sense because of the upcoming Blue Mage update but I don't think it's that big of a deal. As soon as they added the Solo Floor 100 Deep Dungeon trophy I knew nothing is off limits.

This game is truly one you have to commit for the long term. I'm already doing a lot of other supplementary content that there aren't trophies for purely because I think they always could be.

26 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The hardest thing is gett 24 people together for the large-scale content.

I'll die of old age before I find 24 people interested in doing all 12 (2.x - 5.x) 24 man raids with me down here in OCE datacenter. BLU party or not these 24 man raids never even get filled on PF unless it's unsynced. It was a mistake coming here ?. The ping is godly but it's really sad how quiet it is.

Edited by PostGameBlues

4 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

I'll die of old age before I find 24 people interested in doing all 12 (2.x - 5.x) 24 man raids with me down here in OCE datacenter. BLU party or not these 24 man raids never even get filled on PF unless it's unsynced. It was a mistake coming here ?. The ping is godly but it's really sad how quiet it is.

The ping is godly indeed. I get 4 ping to the OCE datacenter. But there is less players playing in the entire datacenter, than there is people playing New World. I knew I would lose too much if I moved.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Oh god tell me about it. I transfered to Materia while I was back in Australia thinking I'd knock out the trophies for the 24-player raids while I was there.....boy was I mistaken! Now I'm counting down the days until I can transfer back to Meteor!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thaerick said:

110 blu duties won’t be as horrendous as you think. Dataminers found datamines indicating cross region dc travel is soon. So we can get 4-8 from anywhere. Only 24 mans will be a pain. 

Oh can you show me the datamining results that indicate this?

1 hour ago, GhibliTheSW said:

Oh can you show me the datamining results that indicate this?

`12627,"Voyager"`
`12742,"The Home World of <Highlight>StringParameter(1)</Highlight> is on a data center in a region different to you. Send friend request?"`
`※You are unable to view the login details of players on your Friend List while they are in a different region.`

(sorry if this isn’t allowed mods its a spoiler free mine so I made a guess that it was)

Edited by Thaerick

20 hours ago, Thaerick said:

110 blu duties won’t be as horrendous as you think. Dataminers found datamines indicating cross region dc travel is soon. So we can get 4-8 from anywhere. Only 24 mans will be a pain. 

There are currently 94 (or was it 96?) types of duties BLU can do. I think there will be way more than 110 in the next patch. So maybe those 24 man raids won't be required at all!

People that never played BLU before will have a long time ahead of them to get all spells. I don't know if any of the new spells will be locked behind Masked Carnival

Just now, oYazmat said:

There are currently 94 (or was it 96?) types of duties BLU can do. I think there will be way more than 110 in the next patch. So maybe those 24 man raids won't be required at all!

People that never played BLU before will have a long time ahead of them to get all spells. I don't know if any of the new spells will be locked behind Masked Carnival

Well the next BLU update is probably around 7.45 or 7.55 so I guess if you wanna wait that long you could lol. But then again, by that patch they might add an updated version of that trophy requiring 130 duties or something and then you're back to the waiting game lol.

20 hours ago, Thaerick said:

I really hope this is legit, the ping down here in OCE is so good it nearly made me tear up when I first got here after suffering through 200+ ms back in NA. Double weaving is so smooth and I can even triple weave without clipping (have like 3-4ms currently). Although cross region travel will 100% kill the raiding scene/PF scene on Materia if it wasn't already dead. People will just migrate to NA or JP to do their raids even despite the ping because there's just so much more people in those datacenters. But, honestly whatever I just wanna have a fighting chance getting these BLU and oceanfishing trophies done while still having my character on OCE.

7 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Well the next BLU update is probably around 7.45 or 7.55 so I guess if you wanna wait that long you could lol. But then again, by that patch they might add an updated version of that trophy requiring 130 duties or something and then you're back to the waiting game lol.

I really hope this is legit, the ping down here in OCE is so good it nearly made me tear up when I first got here after suffering through 200+ ms back in NA. Double weaving is so smooth and I can even triple weave without clipping (have like 3-4ms currently). Although cross region travel will 100% kill the raiding scene/PF scene on Materia if it wasn't already dead. People will just migrate to NA or JP to do their raids even despite the ping because there's just so much more people in those datacenters. But, honestly whatever I just wanna have a fighting chance getting these BLU and oceanfishing trophies done while still having my character on OCE.

Well I think you got me wrong... when I said next patch am not talking about 7.x... am talking about 6.45!

There are 94 BLU duties as of now, and this is only ARR, HW & SB (Including 9 x 24player Raids)

ShB has 13 dungeons, 7 trials & 3 x 24player Raids.

If I count right, that's 117 BLU Duties. And you are only required to do 110 for the trophy. That means you have to choose 5 x 24player Raids from the available 12!

7 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Well I think you got me wrong... when I said next patch am not talking about 7.x... am talking about 6.45!

There are 94 BLU duties as of now, and this is only ARR, HW & SB (Including 9 x 24player Raids)

If I count right, that's 117 BLU Duties. And you are only required to do 110 for the trophy. That means you have to choose 5 x 24player Raids from the available 12!

Ah I see my bad. That's kinda weird that they give you a leeway to complete the achievement. You'd think the achievement would ask you to complete all duties since it comes with an in-game title. Well it's prob a no brainer that you do the crystal tower raids + void ark and weeping city since they're the easiest. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Ah I see my bad. That's kinda weird that they give you a leeway to complete the achievement. You'd think the achievement would ask you to complete all duties since it comes with an in-game title. Well it's prob a no brainer that you do the crystal tower raids + void ark and weeping city since they're the easiest. 

Well not that weird, considering that the current achievement requires 90 Duties, and there are 94. If you already have that one, that means you only need to do the ShB Dungeons & Trials to get the new achievement and trophy with it (I only have 20/94... I have a lot of BLU work to do...)

However I don't remember if you need to do them synced or not

edit:

UtkYxm3.png

Edited by oYazmat

8 hours ago, oYazmat said:

You're also forgetting that E 3/4/7/8/11/12 will likely be added to the BLU Log as well, so that's actually 123 total BLU duties. You can skip out on EVERY Alliance raid and still make 110 with those numbers.

31 minutes ago, FireMage777 said:

You're also forgetting that E 3/4/7/8/11/12 will likely be added to the BLU Log as well, so that's actually 123 total BLU duties. You can skip out on EVERY Alliance raid and still make 110 with those numbers.

Dunno why I skipped counting the 8x player raids. Thanks for the reminder.

Anyway, those already with the Lone Ranger title will have a very easy time. No wonder there is no gold trophy in this Patch.