Buying DLCs

On 4/8/2023 at 4:19 AM, Anton_games337 said:

Is it safe to buy a pack of DLCs or it has the same issue like AC4 where you have to buy everything separately because of a bug in Pas STORE? Someone checked it?

When I was doing the game and bought each DLC off of the PS3 store, I accessed the DLC with zero problems. You should be okay buying the DLC off of the PS3 store

• 3 weeks later...

Gave it a more through look... They're still available on NA/US shop. Including a bundle named Onslaught/Battlefield 1943 Bundle. It's the final loophole to purchase BF 1943 and is $12.99.

Onslaught mode - $4.99

Vietnam - $14.99 

SPECACT Kit upgrade bundle pack - $5.49

2 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

DLCs are still up on the UK store. Base game is gone, only way to get 1943 now is to buy onslaught + 1943.

LMAO!!! We posted that update at the same time!

3 minutes ago, the_real_culture said:

Gave it a more through look... They're still available on NA/US shop. Including a bundle named Onslaught/Battlefield 1943 Bundle. It's the final loophole to purchase BF 1943 and is $12.99.

Onslaught mode - $4.99

Vietnam - $14.99 

If you still need them, it's best to buy everything individually instead of buying the add-on pack. the only thing you'd be missing out on is the time savers, but I'm sure you'd rather have 1943 anyway.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 5:29 PM, footballpro52 said:

What was the issue with AC4?

It might be the same issue I had with Far Cry 4 - I bought the Gold edition to get all the content and the only piece I didn’t own and was supposed to get was the Valley of the Yeti dlc that has trophies. The rest of the dlc didn’t have trophies haha crap on me ;p it’s it something I can’t get fixed and tried through Sony and Ubisoft support already twice. The endless loophole with sony and Ubisoft isn’t worth my time so I would have to buy the dlc again later on if I care -_0

Edited by MATTKBAN
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 29/4/2023 at 0:50 AM, the_real_culture said:

Onslaught mode - $4.99

Vietnam - $14.99 

Does the SPECACT Kit Upgrade bundle grant me access to the SPECACT trophies related weapons? 

Thanks in advance!

I still have a copy of the Ultimate Edition (NA version) intact - i.e. the code for BF1943 and Onslaught is valid.  It's just missing its plastic case, but otherwise guaranteed to work.  If anyone is interested in buying it (26 USD including free shipping to wherever you are in the world), you can text me.  

Edited by makotito73

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 7:49 AM, AIcoholicFather said:

Has anyone been able to confirm if the codes on new copies still work? Still need the onslaught dlc, but I'm afraid the codes will be expired, even on new copies.

I've just checked two old Youtube videos about the unboxing of the Ultimate Edition for PS3 and X360. Both codes expired by 2011 ! No hope, unfortunately.

On 9/12/2023 at 7:49 PM, AIcoholicFather said:

Has anyone been able to confirm if the codes on new copies still work? Still need the onslaught dlc, but I'm afraid the codes will be expired, even on new copies.

Can't quite confirm, but I've heard examples of expired dlc codes (for other games) still working years after expiration.

Only other way is against the ToS.