PS5 Upgrade?

DirectorsCuts

9 hours ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Tbh this game was pretty mediocre. Great concept but the length, lack of map, the collectibles upgrades being useless and the abrupt unsatisfying ending. 

That being said if its free ill take a 4 hour plat again 

Finding the last collectible was a nightmare but I loved the gore and stuff. It felt like the video game version of 'The Thing' 

On 4/20/2023 at 3:40 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Autopop?

All trophies autopop except for The New Reality, A Cerebral Feast, and Flesh of Prey. 

Edit: Just got the platinum. You can do A Cerebral Feast and Flesh of Prey on the final level. Once you do, continue through the last level and once you leave the elevator, The New Reality trophy pops and Platinum. 

Edited by Frankie09
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Frankie09 said:

All trophies autopop except for The New Reality, A Cerebral Feast, and Flesh of Prey. 

Edit: Just got the platinum. You can do A Cerebral Feast and Flesh of Prey on the final level. Once you do, continue through the last level and once you leave the elevator, The New Reality trophy pops and Platinum. 

Do i need to download my save file from cloud to my ps5,or there is no need for that?

Edited by Squarevii87

It seems that four trophies didn't pop for me using my previous save: The New Reality, A Cerebral Feast, Flesh of Prey and Jared Stults. Looks like I may have to start again from scratch, since I didn't really make any "strategic" saves on the PS4 when I got platinum on that one previously.

24 minutes ago, Beebatron said:

It seems that four trophies didn't pop for me using my previous save: The New Reality, A Cerebral Feast, Flesh of Prey and Jared Stults. Looks like I may have to start again from scratch, since I didn't really make any "strategic" saves on the PS4 when I got platinum on that one previously.

No,you dont need to start from scratch,just kill some humans with your tentacles and finish the game

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

No,you dont need to start from scratch,just kill some humans with your tentacles and finish the game

All good, the key one that was concerning for me was the Jared Stults because I had gotten all 9 containment units on my previous save for the trophy and platinum, but I just had to get one that was still missing here and got it. Platinum acquired.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...