Platinum Unobtainable At Launch

I have 99/100 Priorite Shards. I have the one in the stables, the one in the forward control tower and the ones on coruscant. To my knowledge there are only shards on Khobo and coruscant. I have the map for all treasures and double checked all areas. Does anyone have an idea or the same problem?

I already wrote that in another thread with my other account but since this thread here is more active i thought i would post it here too.

EDIT: Just found out that you get one from Turgle for beating him in the holotactics minigame. Hadn't played it before.

Edited by Jannik708

3 hours ago, Galserik said:

Just got the platinum today. It seems that the shard of the stables is very random. I got it with a yellow chicken after trying 3 or 4 yellow ones before.

Not random, just has to be a rare Nekko. I know of 3 for sure that work for it, the Pink, Purple and Red (w/ a blue chest) all work. 

13 hours ago, Jannik708 said:

I have 99/100 Priorite Shards. I have the one in the stables, the one in the forward control tower and the ones on coruscant. To my knowledge there are only shards on Khobo and coruscant. I have the map for all treasures and double checked all areas. Does anyone have an idea or the same problem?

I already wrote that in another thread with my other account but since this thread here is more active i thought i would post it here too.

EDIT: Just found out that you get one from Turgle for beating him in the holotactics minigame. Hadn't played it before.

similar here, I'm currently missing 2, but haven't gotten the Turgle one. I got the stables one, Forward Control Tower, Coruscant and Nova Garon. Which one could I possibly still be missing? :S

Edited by Raxious

20 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Hi guys i complete the duality chamber but in my map i don't have icon for complete the chamber like this image belove is only a visual glitch o the game don't count che chamber? thx 

star-wars-jedi-survivor-jedi-chamber-loc

Did you pick up the perk? That will complete it 

55 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Found a new bug guys, beware because I really don't know if it counts as defeating him or not 

So update, he appears on my enemy log at the menu, and someone on Reddit told me it counts for the trophy, is that correct? 

Despite the bad reviews and negative comments, I’ve decided to buy this and hope for the best. 
don’t play very much anymore so hopefully once I get into the game some patches will be made so the game will be a good experience. 

anyone bought this on release and been highly disappointed? 

6 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Despite the bad reviews and negative comments, I’ve decided to buy this and hope for the best. 
don’t play very much anymore so hopefully once I get into the game some patches will be made so the game will be a good experience. 

anyone bought this on release and been highly disappointed? 

I bought it day one and I am enjoying the game a lot, it is very similar to the first one but has a lot of improvements, lots customization even at the very beginning, and it also looks way bigger (I am on the first big open area). So for me far from being a disappointment.

The game looks awful and runs more or less okay with performance mode on, if you like games that look perfect then you will very likely be disappointed in that regard.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

Well, I didn’t pick it up as I walked off and duality was then my last chamber for the trophy

I look on computer room and i have  3 of 7 computer green and i have 3 chamber complete i think and hope they count 

3 hours ago, amv_a said:

I bought it day one and I am enjoying the game a lot, it is very similar to the first one but has a lot of improvements, lots customization even at the very beginning, and it also looks way bigger (I am on the first big open area). So for me far from being a disappointment.

The game looks awful and runs more or less okay with performance mode on, if you like games that look perfect then you will very likely be disappointed in that regard.

Fair points. So focus on the Star Wars experience and don’t expect a next gen experience. 

Kind of disappointing with how long the PS5 has been out, that we don’t have many games that offer that wow factor of next gen. 

I really like Star Wars and enjoyed the first one despite its flaws so I’m hoping I enjoy this one. Heard a lot of people having issues with the game crashing or PS5 shutting off. I had that issue with Tiny Tina Wonderlands, turns out I had an issue with the “metal glue” that had melted and needed replacing and soldering in. 
wonder if they are getting the same thing when the PS5 turns itself off. 

• Like 1

I saw the gameplay for this and this game looks janky AF. It looks like there is no improvement from the 1st game. ME2 and Dead space 2 were awesome sequels with good improvements. This game looks too samey like the 1st game and looks like it has the same animation problems and slow down like the 1st game did. When I saw it I knew I wasn't going to buy this at full price. Dropping inputs and that garbage.

3 hours ago, ElektrickRage said:

I saw the gameplay for this and this game looks janky AF. It looks like there is no improvement from the 1st game. ME2 and Dead space 2 were awesome sequels with good improvements. This game looks too samey like the 1st game and looks like it has the same animation problems and slow down like the 1st game did. When I saw it I knew I wasn't going to buy this at full price. Dropping inputs and that garbage.

Eh, I would beg to differ. I feel the game is an overall improvement from the first. Much more choice when it comes to combat, and the parkour and platforming feel really fluid. But, I mean, to each their own. The only thing really bogging this game down in my opinion is the performance of the game, I still get frame dips here and there. 

• Like 2

On 5/2/2023 at 1:54 PM, Raxious said:

similar here, I'm currently missing 2, but haven't gotten the Turgle one. I got the stables one, Forward Control Tower, Coruscant and Nova Garon. Which one could I possibly still be missing? :S

check out the command center on nova I had 99/100 and had koboh and coruscant finished and when I went back to nova found my last one at command center 

Anyone else getting some scavengers droids not showing up? I currently have one on the Shattered Moon, Assembly Staging not spawning and when finishing Jedha, I got another one at Penitent Chambers....

Obviously, after 2 days of trying to pop those ones, they showed up right after my post. For the Penitent Chambers on Jedha, I needed to just rush the location without fighting the guy at the start of the "tunnel". The droid must be triggered before even seeing it, so rushing was the solution. For the Assembly Staging on Shattered Moon (the one that runs in circle), there was no droids at the location. I did leave the planet and came back multiple times but it never changed anything. After finishing Jedha, I tried once more and from far away, I was seeing two droids AND the scavender droid! Not sure what triggered them spawning.

Now on finishing Koboh...

Edited by LeavingGoodbye