Platinum Unobtainable At Launch

2 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Just got it, thank you @TheNanoBiologist!

Must admit that's one of the dumbest swerves I've seen for a while. The only Shard you have to do anything other than pick it up for (bar the Holotactics prize one) and there's no indication why that particular Nekko is special. With the icon being in the stable I actually did put 10 or more Nekkos in there at different times to see if it would dig it up or something like a pig with truffles and no luck. Why after 10 of them would I keep going when there's about a hundred in the game? Ridiculous.

Sorry for the 'unobtainable' label in the guide, that's on me but three of us searched for it for days with no luck. Even a dev reached out to me for details, he could have pointed me in the right direction if he knew :D

It's the purple one. I fast travelled there and dropped down the ledge and was literally just stood there. It's a small area, not sure if it's always in the exact same place but it's quite obviously purple.

this (putting nekko in stable) shouldve been a trophy alone that wouldve helped

4 hours ago, ZombieSlayaMr said:

Is there a specific Nekko in Bygone Settlement that you need to get? Tried it and didn't get anything...

I found the most colorful one there. Mine was like an iridescent purple. Another person I talked to yesterday used a red one. Just find a rare colored Nekko there and it should work

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheNanoBiologist said:

I found the most colorful one there. Mine was like an iridescent purple. Another person I talked to yesterday used a red one. Just find a rare colored Nekko there and it should work

Think i got it. Used a Red and Orange one from near the stable, rested and its left its crap behind, just need the skill to get it now.

• Like 1

On 27/04/2023 at 5:15 PM, Spraragen88 said:
  • Glitched trophies: 4 
  • trophy Splurgle is unobtainable for everyone because of a Priorite Shard not spawning in Rambler’s Reach Outpost on Koboh. Thus trophy The Jedi Survivor is also unobtainable.
  • trophy Perk of the Job is glitchy for some but fine for others. It’s best to manually back up your save and check your Perk Slot count before collecting every upgrade to make sure it has registered.
  • trophy They’re Probably Fine is also a little buggy and you may need to try more than once.

It looks like the platinum is actually obtainable now - good time to update your forum title to be accurate now @Spraragen88:) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheNanoBiologist said:

Managed to get it using the really bright pink one I found in the pin right outside the stables! Really obscure collectible, its no wonder why people thought it was glitched. 

Edited by ZombieSlayaMr

7 minutes ago, Ronse179 said:

The only trophy i can not seem to get is "Blood, Swear, and Tears"

Fractured Delusion will not spawn for me in Hunters Quarry ):

Same. I have tried leaving the planet and coming back, restarting the game, etc and nothing... very frustrating. 

Just got trophy They’re Probably Fine completely randomly, at no point have I dropped a mount at any point during my playthrough so far. It randomly popped as I was on foot and making my way to a plot area.

The bugged Priorite for trophy Splurgle at the stables appeared the first time i stabled a Nekko, rested and came back. The Nekko is completely drab, dark blue/black. Looted the Priorite right away from the poop.

Edited by Buff_Cupcake

7 hours ago, Izuriul said:

Same. I have tried leaving the planet and coming back, restarting the game, etc and nothing... very frustrating. 

I found out how to get the Tear to spawn.

You have to go to the building with all the cameras on the outside in Ramblers Reach, interact with an NPC, then go into the basement and pick up a Force Echo wich will trigger a fight and then the Tear will spawn!

Finally got the Platinum

Edited by Ronse179

10 hours ago, Ronse179 said:

I found out how to get the Tear to spawn.

You have to go to the building with all the cameras on the outside in Ramblers Reach, interact with an NPC, then go into the basement and pick up a Force Echo wich will trigger a fight and then the Tear will spawn!

Finally got the Platinum

Oh okay! I'll try this when I get home. Thank you!

2 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Dumb question but does anyone know how to get rid of those dust barrier (black goo looking sorta like Venom character) outside of the story point. Do I need an ability?

Yes, keep playing the story. You will get an ability later.

• Like 1

Anyone who has platinumed the game can confirm if Haxion Brood Grenadier(the first bounty hunter you defeat as part of story progression) can be scanned again in the game because as I was about to scan him, a cutscene began and afterwards I could no longer scan the dead body. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RevNexus said:

Already defeated all Legendary enemies, but no trophy

has any one else had a similar issue or know of any troubleshooting methods?

Likely need Rancor still, the Rancor in the Phon’Qi caverns and the force tear don’t count for it, only the one in the Sodden Cave does.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

Likely need Rancor still, the Rancor in the Phon’Qi caverns and the force tear don’t count for it, only the one in the Sodden Cave does.

haha brehhh i was literally about to post this

Beat the Phon'Qi caverns early on and had the rancor in my tactical guide so i thought i had beaten him. trophy obtained