Platinum Unobtainable At Launch

16 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:
  • Glitched trophies: 4 
  • trophy Splurgle is unobtainable for everyone because of a Priorite Shard not spawning in Rambler’s Reach Outpost on Koboh. Thus trophy The Jedi Survivor is also unobtainable.
  • trophy Perk of the Job is glitchy for some but fine for others. It’s best to manually back up your save and check your Perk Slot count before collecting every upgrade to make sure it has registered.
  • trophy They’re Probably Fine is also a little buggy and you may need to try more than once.

Source is the trophy guide available at PowerPyx.com

- Also because of this, no platinum achiever before the release. Is this a coincidence that the game is released in this state, or is this calculated from the devs?

- Is this something which is known and will be fixed in a day 1 patch or one of the next patches?

- Or is this a bug unique to the PS5 version and not existing on PC and XBOX Series?

/edit As an addition: Even the PS5 disc version needed an internet connection to be fully installed yesterday and was updated to version 1.000.002 during the installation process. The patch download was not additional, it was required and integrated into the disc version installation process.

Edited by Geridian
Added information about disc version installation

9 hours ago, whassupbun said:

I highly doubt the dev would care so much about trophies that they intentionally included a glitch to be fixed after launch.

At least they did not care to find or fix this issue in the first patch, which means that they are caring about trophies in some form. ? 

/edit That was meant humorously, but probably no one noticed. 1f609.png

Edited by Geridian
Added something

4 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Not only they release an INCOMPLETE disc (goodbye game preservation) not bothering to release it on two discs, and they sell the physical product at full price, we have an bugged trophies at launch.

Woah, hold the phone! That rumour was actually true? The devs pulled a Tony Hawks 5, didn't include the entire game on the disc and disguised the rest of the game as the Day 1 Patch?!?! What a dick move ?.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Question to people who play/buy games day 1. 

You don't have backlogs or ignore it?

Even if I wanted to play something day 1 i still have many great games there

I do have a backlog of great games, but sometimes I do get games day 1 just because I wanna play the game immediately. Not the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor tho. Gonna wait til it comes on PS+. Fallen Order was alright, but not great.

14 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Question to people who play/buy games day 1. 

You don't have backlogs or ignore it?

Even if I wanted to play something day 1 i still have many great games there

I don't have a backlog and buy all games on day 1. About two years ago when I bought a PS5 I decided to leave my PS4 library behind. I don't want to game all the time. So, I just play new PS5 games since then. For the same reason, I'm also not buying every game, just the ones that interest me the most. Usually, one game per month and I never play multiple (story-driven) games at the same time.

When I have more than one game I would like to play, I usually decide based on which one takes a shorter time to complete. For example, I bought Resident Evil 4 on day 1, but I haven't played it yet. And since the Jedi Survivor came out now, I was about to play it before RE4 since it's going to be easier and shorter to get the Plat, even though I'm sure I will enjoy RE4 more. But since the Plat is unobtainable for now, I will just start RE4 :) 

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 1