DLC Trophies Not on PS5?

mattPilky69

Yea, that's what I figured.  They've probably only synced them with Europe at the moment, which makes sense because they are a European developer.  I'll spend the $8 if it will get me 100% of the trophies, but I don't think I'll waste my time if they aren't going to be patched in.  The game isn't terrible, but it's pretty mediocre

Edited by mattPilky69
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Only for PS4 not PS5 I think few games do this ... Glad cause dont want to load the game agian :)

Same, I really don't want to go through that glitched mess again.

1 hour ago, delfierro006 said:

I hope they keep the DLC away 1f601.png

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

There is a PS5 version of the Bend the Roo'les dlc currently for sale on the PSN store so no such luck.

As long as they keep the trophies away.

I had to replay the whole damn game because some collectibles glitched out. And now they made DLC instead of fixing the main game?

On 5/10/2023 at 6:36 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Only for ps4 no PS5 it seems Few games do this nothing new :)

This is not accurate. The DLC exists for the PS5, they just haven’t added the trophy support.

Edit: If anyone wants to pop into their Discord server and ask, that probably would be the quickest way of resolving this. https://t.co/FqTR1YpTM9

Edited by Wagszilla
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

This is not accurate. The DLC exists for the PS5, they just haven’t added the trophy support.

Edit: If anyone wants to pop into their Discord server and ask, that probably would be the quickest way of resolving this. https://t.co/FqTR1YpTM9

Thats what I mean you can play it but there is none for PS5 just PS4 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6-5-2023 at 2:07 AM, Ric said:

Same, I really don't want to go through that glitched mess again.

As long as they keep the trophies away.

I had to replay the whole damn game because some collectibles glitched out. And now they made DLC instead of fixing the main game?

Oh FFS.

And they want €8 for that? The main game isn't even worth that...

Guess it's going on the psprices list...

Least they could have done is make it free to compensate for the crappy state of the main game.

Edited by Ric

I kinda enjoyed the main game a lot tbh can’t understand the hatred this game gets. But I must admit I haven’t had any bugs at all. 
nonetheless I am absolutely not hyped to install the game again lol. I might just leave it the way it is or wait for a very very steep sale.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 7:56 AM, delfierro006 said:

Just started the DLC tonight....the main game was mediocre in my opinion but for some reason hating the dam dlc ;0(

The main game was an absolute cakewalk so it was odd how much harder they made the DLC. 

I kind of wish they made the main game a bit more challenging. I hated the DLC too at first but kind of enjoyed it by the end since it actually tested my skills a bit.