Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

4 hours ago, joerevs300 said:

I can concur that on PS4 the game is hard crashing every time I attempt to connect to the online multiplayer tonight.  I took a video and sent a tweet to their support account

Thanks! Any reports from others will help out drastically as it is an old game so there’s not much traction among the community. 

• Like 1

Hi.. I have recently joined a boost group for this trophy. Obviously we have got nowhere as it’s currently broken. I can get them all to contact Ubisoft.. 

however, I don’t have Twitter.. what other method can I use to write to them? 

I started the game when I wasn’t a trophy hunter, along with many others. This year I’m trying to get all the online trophies before I’m hit with more closures. Just typical this is happening now when I’m actively trying to be on top of things!

Hi. I've been having this issue since May 6th.
A couple of days later, when trying to select the "Propaganda" mode, the game constantly crashed.
Now the game does not crash but it does not change anything.
I contacted Ubisoft support but for some reason they ignored me. Very strange situation...
Edited by Achivka2020

1 hour ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

So WD servers are dead too? Not cool. 

They were under maintenance when I was writing this last night, might be fixed now. Not sure as I’ve not played it online. 

51 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Hi.. I have recently joined a boost group for this trophy. Obviously we have got nowhere as it’s currently broken. I can get them all to contact Ubisoft.. 

however, I don’t have Twitter.. what other method can I use to write to them? 

I started the game when I wasn’t a trophy hunter, along with many others. This year I’m trying to get all the online trophies before I’m hit with more closures. Just typical this is happening now when I’m actively trying to be on top of things!

Hi there, you can open a ticket to support here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact

By joining their official discord server here: https://discord.gg/ubisoftofficial    select Farcry when it asks what games you play as you'll be locked out of all server you don't select, the channel you're looking for is fc-player-support

Thankyou very much for the help, as i said before the more people the better, get all your friends on it and get them to get their friends to do it etc. 

The more noise we make the quicker this will be resolved. 

Edited by TheGreaterMoose
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Achivka2020 said:

Hi. I've been having this issue since May 6th.
A couple of days later, when trying to select the "Propaganda" mode, the game constantly crashed.
Now the game does not crash but it does not change anything.
I contacted Ubisoft support but for some reason they ignored me. Very strange situation...

It's very weird on when it decides to crash or put you into an overrun lobby, seems at random. Doesn't matter what is pressed still same result. UbiSupport has a long wait time, the more we bug them about this issue the faster a fix will come, hold out, contact them over and over, you won't necessarily get a response but what we need is numbers,more people bringing this issue up with them so they have no choice but to action. Thankyou very much for your help!

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Ubisoft were probably tinkering with the back-end and messed something up in the process.

This would be it, either that or some weird attempt at a cash grab to make you buy the dlc mode that failed miserably. It seems like they just killed off the other game modes. With record number of players in years because of ps plus extra catalog there was money to be made. But no, usually when it comes to Ubisoft one of the Tinkerers * no idea the official title * would of just pressed a wrong button or deleted some code to randomise the matchmaking.

Well this is kind of disheartening, I never got around to finishing the Online trophies for this game. 

I really hope that they fix whatever is causing this issue, I don't think they would shut the servers off without prior warning especially because they gave a few months warning ahead of last year's mass server shutdown for a lot of old Ubisoft games. 

With any luck they come back online, and if they do I'll be finishing this game ASAP.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JammyWizard said:

Well this is kind of disheartening, I never got around to finishing the Online trophies for this game. 

I really hope that they fix whatever is causing this issue, I don't think they would shut the servers off without prior warning especially because they gave a few months warning ahead of last year's mass server shutdown for a lot of old Ubisoft games. 

With any luck they come back online, and if they do I'll be finishing this game ASAP.

I don't see it being the end of days so to speak, just a major annoyance for who knows how long.I heldoff on this game for years, decide to start it around the 7th :(

Like I said in another thread, when/if the multiplayer works again, I would make it a priority to get the online trophies done on PS4 & PS3 versions if you have them.

I would even go as far as to say to get Far Cry 5 and Far Cry 6 PS4/PS5's online trophies done too. Ubisoft may be falling apart of the seams with their online server issues.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Has anyone tested this on ps3. I see a lot of the ps4 isn't working but what about that version. I mean it would be ridiculous if it did work and the newer version doesn't, but this is Ubisoft after all. 

All versions across the board broken, had reports from people everywhere. 

58 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Like I said in another thread, when/if the multiplayer works again, I would make it a priority to get the online trophies done on PS4 & PS3 versions if you have them.

I would even go as far as to say to do Far Cry 5 and Far Cry 6 PS4/PS5's online trophies done too. Ubisoft may be falling apart of the seams with their online server issues.

I’ll be straight in there before it breaks again. Good to know there will be a big flood of players when I am trying for this trophy. I guess the one upside to all this. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LastRideII said:

I checked the Discord and they still investigating the issue... 1f634.png

Probably next month they will finally "fix" it

Unfortunately with pretty much the entirety of Ubisoft’s online catalog having something broken, FC4 is well down on their list. In saying that, it has only been just over 2 weeks, let’s just hope that it’s not months. 

• Like 3