Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

I chased my ticket from June up this week, had the below reply back, hoping it means they’re actually working on a fix. 

Ubi-Blue @Ubisoft Support wrote: 08/09/2023 @ 09:11
Hello, 

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support! I am extremely sorry for the delay in response.

Our game team is constantly working on resolving this issue now and we understand it may be affecting several platforms, thank you.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thanks and Regards, 
Ubi-Blue
Ubisoft Support

39 minutes ago, GustBet said:

September 14th morning, 2023. Playing in Europe. All of a sudden tried once again. And actually got matchmaking, my game didn't crash, and everything is working. Only problem, no people playing https://twitter.com/gustavas3/status/1702205538967097412?t=CwiksYihPx97OGA4iLqXGA&s=19

Not completely. You’re still matchmaking in Overrun. Ubisoft are still dragging their feet with a fix. 

41 minutes ago, GustBet said:

September 14th morning, 2023. Playing in Europe. All of a sudden tried once again. And actually got matchmaking, my game didn't crash, and everything is working. Only problem, no people playing https://twitter.com/gustavas3/status/1702205538967097412?t=CwiksYihPx97OGA4iLqXGA&s=19

I only see overrun in that screenshot. What about other modes?

Also, it appears that Community Surprise trophy could be added as an unobtainable. It comes back with "No maps found" for any of Top Rated and if you try to "Quick Play Top Rated," the message is Far Cry 4 service isn't available.

So Ubisoft really needs to figure out if they want to fix this or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Also, it appears that Community Surprise trophy could be added as an unobtainable. It comes back with "No maps found" for any of Top Rated and if you try to "Quick Play Top Rated," the message is Far Cry 4 service isn't available.

So Ubisoft really needs to figure out if they want to fix this or not.

Crud :(. I'll get it flagged in a sec :(.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Needles said:

Really? It’s literally the most obvious cheater I’ve ever seen. No, there is no good news, unfortunately.

Nothing has changed, but if you see the update to the original post, Ubi have come out and said they are working on a fix through support tickets to me. Unfortunately this doesn’t hold much ground as It could mean anything, but it is the first time through this whole situation that they mentioned anything about a fix, up until now it has just been “it’s being investigated” 

• Like 4

How about everyone (or biggest part) who wants those online trophies just try to lbe oline? I mean 3 days ago i sitted in lobbby with 3 people there, if more people try to login maybe it will work out? Let's choose a day. How about this weekend? Just login starting from friday by evening. At least we could try.

7 minutes ago, DeusMuerte said:

How about everyone (or biggest part) who wants those online trophies just try to lbe oline? I mean 3 days ago i sitted in lobbby with 3 people there, if more people try to login maybe it will work out? Let's choose a day. How about this weekend? Just login starting from friday by evening. At least we could try.

Was it overrun lobby, sir?

• Like 2

I can't believe this needs to be posted after so many months, but the Multiplayer is still broken as of the morning of September 26, 2023. I just moments ago attempted to matchmake in all modes, and surprise surprise, was connecting only to Overrun. I swear people after all these months don't even know what's actually broken in the game.

• Like 4