Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

4 hours ago, LeonStJohn said:

Game won't need a new patch to work again, the problem is on the buggysoft servers, not the PS3

That's why every once in a while FC2 MP gets functional till it doesn't again 1f605.png

I know that. I was referring to the user's suggestion that Ubisoft change the requirements for this trophy, which would be impossible for the PS3 version due to Sony no longer allowing patches be made for PS3 and Vita games.

On 7/18/2023 at 7:03 AM, Schrimpey said:

Well sucks to read all of that after a good friend just gifted me this game...

I hope the servers get fixed. if anything happens can someone @ me so i dont miss out ?

You can follow the thread, it's in the right corner of the forum title. You'll receive a notification every time someone replies to the topic.

I'm glad I was done with the online back in 2016. Back then a roommate lent me this game and I went for the platinum before returning it to him, but I still bought the game years later on a sale just for the DLC. Not sure when I'll go back for the 100%, though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Schrimpey said:

What about now? I saw some other ubisoft Games which are back online.

someone any informations?

Apparently they fixed the servers for other games but FC4 wasn't on the list to fix.

According to the discord.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, setobox said:

Apparently they fixed the servers for other games but FC4 wasn't on the list to fix.

According to the discord.

Do you have link for the discord or it's not an official buggysoft one? 

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What about FC2, AC: Brotherhood and Rayman?

AC Brotherhood online was one of the games that was announced to get its servers shutdown, wasn't it?

1 hour ago, LeonStJohn said:

Do you have link for the discord or it's not an official buggysoft one? 

AC Brotherhood online was one of the games that was announced to get its servers shutdown, wasn't it?

yeah also AC3 is back online i Hoped maybe They fixed the FC4 Servers too 

On 28.07.2023 at 9:33 PM, naytchaa said:

hey everyone just putting this in here that i got a human response from ubi yesterday, they firstly apologised for responding with two bot answers and said that a fix is incoming imminently regarding everyone getting put into a match of ovverun so fingers crossed the fix is soon.

Could you post a screenshot of this answers?

Edited by Remek444

5 hours ago, Remek444 said:

Could you post a screenshot of this answers?

pasting as im too dumb to know how to add a screenshot ? 

Hi there again naytchaa

We would like to apologize for our repetitive response in our previous reply and We do sincerely apologize for the delayed response as we have been receiving quite the amount of tickets lately.

We will be more than happy to address all your concerns,

With regards to only being able to play Over Run, I bring great news that this is an issue our developer's are aware of and are working on fixing and as a friendly note, this issue sprung up during the month of May 2023, but we can assure you our team is working on a fix.

With regards to the connectivity issues and the crash you are having, would you kindly confirm if this issue persists? If so, would you please try our dedicated article for crashes and connectivity issues for PS4:
https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000060522
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-connectivity-issues-on-playstation-4/000097277

Should the crash and connectivity issue persist, please let us know what error message you are receiving(if any) for the connectivity issue, additionally, any error codes you are receiving.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to let us know!

Kind regards,
Ubi-SamesJulliva
Ubisoft Support

• Like 1

Rest assured when that fix drops they will close the servers of the other games they accidentally put back online. They only came back accidentally. So if you've started any of those other games get them done asap. 

Edited by ResiGamer_28
Change
  • Like 1

In Ubisoft Discord, someone else posted a response that Far Cry 4 is no longer being supported and they will not issue a fix. So I'm cautious about any fix being incoming.

Maybe we should post Yves Guillemot's phone number and email and ask the boss directly to fix it (I'm kidding and not suggesting to do that, but Ubisoft support and anyone actually doing anything is not working).

I'm so frustrated at this whole scenario because I literally started this game on April 29, and on 2 mornings between then and May 3rd I was so damn close to actually having a match in the needed game modes start, only for the 6 player to never join. I'm certain I could've pulled a clean sweep of all 3 back to back had a session started. Now I have to wait and hope UbiShitHeads get their act together and tell some clueless employees at one of their studio's to fix their own damn mistake that should've never happened to begin with. Why are they even still putting this shit on sale if you're (the player) technically not even getting a full experience. Why would they care about a nearly 10 year old shit when they have 4 newer iterations after Far Cry 4.

• Like 3

On 28/07/2023 at 1:33 PM, naytchaa said:

hey everyone just putting this in here that i got a human response from ubi yesterday, they firstly apologised for responding with two bot answers and said that a fix is incoming imminently regarding everyone getting put into a match of ovverun so fingers crossed the fix is soon.

Let’s hope so, I’m currently on FC3 once I platinum that I was gonna jump straight into FC4

On 8/6/2023 at 0:57 PM, POEman553 said:

In Ubisoft Discord, someone else posted a response that Far Cry 4 is no longer being supported and they will not issue a fix. So I'm cautious about any fix being incoming.

Maybe we should post Yves Guillemot's phone number and email and ask the boss directly to fix it (I'm kidding and not suggesting to do that, but Ubisoft support and anyone actually doing anything is not working).

This would really suck, ironic that I was really worried about FC2 and was actually able to complete that when it came back from the dead last time....and now I might not be able to do 4. I haven't started it but wanted to do the whole series.