Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

Wow, great news....

The bad thing is, its not on PS Plus anymore 😅

I'm not really in the mood to give Ubisoft extra money to finish off the plat, that sucks.

Edit: Does somebody know a cheap way to get Ubisoft+? Like some sort of trial or something?

Edit2: Nevermind, it isn't actually available on PS, didn't know that. 🙈

Edited by BigE1286
  • Like 2

Hi, got the trophy yesterday at 10AM my time and then stayed to help people from the Ubisoft discord and some other groups as well, today I checked if people were still boosting and found 1 game of propaganda that reached 7 players, after that couldn't find any other group or mode active, so I'm gonna guess people interested in the trophy got it yesterday and moved on, so congrats to all that made it 👍

Now begins the wait till the community trophy gets fixed 😅

Edited by LeonStJohn
  • Like 1

I responded to the PS3 thread, but as for a suggestion. Has anyone tried the Community maps that has less than 100 people on the friendlist? Not saying it's the solution, but Far Cry 4 is allready an older game and some games had a limit on the friendlist. For example Hardware Rivals, which was a PS4 only game.

55 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I responded to the PS3 thread, but as for a suggestion. Has anyone tried the Community maps that has less than 100 people on the friendlist? Not saying it's the solution, but Far Cry 4 is allready an older game and some games had a limit on the friendlist. For example Hardware Rivals, which was a PS4 only game.

I have fewer than 100 people on my friendlist and it’s not working for me. It’s a fair thing to bring up and consider but I don’t think it’s an issue here. The most we can do at the moment is open and keep track of support tickets to Ubisoft until the issue is sorted unfortunately.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Karashion said:

here's hoping all of us sending tickets to Ubisoft fixes the map section soon.

Agreed, I just did that for the last unobtainable trophy. 

My part is done and the more we are doing it the better!

GOO49h1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

One trophy gets fixed while a feature of the game breaks, rendering another trophy unobtainable. Why I'm not surprised, Ubi.

Yeah, the neverending Ubi Story hahaha. 

Ubisoft servers seems to have worst bugs than their games and that says a lot still I'm glad they fixed this trophy.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2024 at 11:03 AM, Sebulba2000 said:

Told ya the game's going to be fixed!

Too bad they didn't fix the Community Surprise. I was about to start the game, but I guess I'll still have to wait 😕

Ha, watch this one break again before they can fix the Community Surprise one!  

Unless you have a 100% profile you’re maintaining, you may want to knock this trophy out before it breaks again. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ConAir said:

Yesterday deleted many players in order to get a guy from Australia that for some reason couldn't get in any lobby without invites and I tested it now that I have less than 100 players in FL but top map still unavailable 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Ha, watch this one break again before they can fix the Community Surprise one!  

Unless you have a 100% profile you’re maintaining, you may want to knock this trophy out before it breaks again. 

Yeah, I have no unobtainables on my profile, so I don't take any risks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally!!!

I have been waiting patiently since may 4.

I managed to do outpost in the finals days of april and propaganda on may 3rd, after that propaganda game i was in a demon's mask lobby waiting for 5 more players, only 4 join, after less than 1 minute one of them went out the lobby and then the rest went after him, eventually i left alone and I innocently I though "well, it doesn't matter i'll get it later" a couple of hours later that nigth I was trying to join a lobby and suddenly there was only overrun!!!, I spent like 3 days trying to figure out was the hell was happening.

Glad this nightmare is finally over.

In the other hand I can confirm Community Surprise trophy is still unobtainable regardless the number of players in your friend list, I have less than 30.

I finally managed to get 'Renaissance Man' after a 6 month wait, but stupidly I didn't get 'Community Surprise' whilst it was still working. I would've been done with this game for good so kinda frustrating. Does anyone know if tickets have already been submitted regarding the map browser issue? It doesn't seem like Ubi have acknowledged the Battle of Kyrat fix at all so it appears to have been a complete accident. Apparently it's still not working on Xbox so that would back up my theory. Hopefully there's a resolution for everyone across all platforms soon. Now the wait begins for the map browser..

Edited by CymroMatt